Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 74. (Read 272300 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
AMS has been around a while.  Development has been slow due to small team and trying to find developers but there's commitment and imho it will grow and get to a healthy level.  Should get to .10-.25 soon... If not, people are not looking close enough at the potential.
A remarketing effort would be good not to focus on Amsterdam too much but rather Europe as a whole.
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Price has grown a lot, what reason can be?
Just follow the crowd?
Alt season started. Grin
Activity: 59
Merit: 12
Think more
Keesdewit should try to resolve with Yobit the wallet issue.. what's the reason for wallet maintenance in there? It's been stuck in maintenance for months and months (and I would just start my masternode °--° ).
AMS needs also some kind of activity on social and messaging channels to increase audience and show project, ambitions, updates.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
Price has grown a lot, what reason can be?
Activity: 2
I think they need to have a roadmap on their website of what they plan to do.  This is an important metric that is missing.

I also think possibly rebranding to a different name would be worthwhile since it doesn't pigeon hole them into one region like sibcoin, etc.

Agreed, this coin needs a roadmap. But I think AmsterdamCoin is a great name, it's internationally recognisable and even though it's linked to a region, it also has a bright side: the goal is to make the coin widely accepted as a payment method in this specific region. Hope to hear something from the dev again, this coin has great potential.
Activity: 10
I think they need to have a roadmap on their website of what they plan to do.  This is an important metric that is missing.

I also think possibly rebranding to a different name would be worthwhile since it doesn't pigeon hole them into one region like sibcoin, etc.
Think more
Yobit says ''Wallet status: Maintenance'' when i try to withdrawl AMS, what should I do?

Run as far away from Yoshit as you can and never go back.

They haven't updated the AMS wallet for many months now, going back multiple wallet revisions. They do this for many different smaller altcoins.... list the coin and then never provide any service after that, leaving a mess of altcoins on Yobit that are on the wrong chain with thousands+++ of lost coins because of it.

https://amsterdamcoin.com/ and this ann say that Yobit is on the last version
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Yobit says ''Wallet status: Maintenance'' when i try to withdrawl AMS, what should I do?

Run as far away from Yoshit as you can and never go back.

They haven't updated the AMS wallet for many months now, going back multiple wallet revisions. They do this for many different smaller altcoins.... list the coin and then never provide any service after that, leaving a mess of altcoins on Yobit that are on the wrong chain with thousands+++ of lost coins because of it.
Think more
Activity: 44
Apart from it's goal and name. It's actually a pretty good coin! This makes it definitally possible to grow. I like the blockhain adaption! Let Amsterdam be the first and best example for the rest of the world
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
but why is it suddenly rosen ??  i held this for a long time now, this is the first time that its been pumped after months .......

it still cheap Masternode and its stable ... has ponly 46 masternodes online , and rewarding is nice going ....

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Would it make some Airdrops for us? or jast pre sale?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
$ 0.02, wow Roll Eyes
I could not buy it when it was cheap:'(
and the truth is a great price! it seems to me that I had several thousand coins. how do you think it is worth selling or better to buy more coins for the node?
Well, I am biased because I have a masternode - but my belief is that it is worth getting into this and possibly getting a node, rather than getting out. But like everything here, buyer beware and do your own research - there are occasional hiccups with AMS forking chains etc - it always gets fixed but it can be a little frustrating, I think with a little more community and dev engagement AMS can possibly do great things and really break out from where it is.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
$ 0.02, wow Roll Eyes
and the truth is a great price! it seems to me that I had several thousand coins. how do you think it is worth selling or better to buy more coins for the node?
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
$ 0.02, wow Roll Eyes
Without realizing its value, more and more people are regretting it.
It is cheap now IMO. If the dev and community put any effort into this, it can easily 100X from here. See what happened with XLR - same dev AFAIK

I am looking forward to owning a $200K masternode in 3 months time.
Not a same dev.
AMS dev has involved in the coin swap and implementation of masternode for XLR.
Activity: 98
$ 0.02, wow Roll Eyes
It is cheap now IMO. If the dev and community put any effort into this, it can easily 100X from here. See what happened with XLR - same dev AFAIK

In fact, can AMS be used locally?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
$ 0.02, wow Roll Eyes

Activity: 627
Merit: 500
$ 0.02, wow Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
$ 0.02, wow Roll Eyes
Activity: 83
Hello everyone, nice website!
Is it possible to run an AMS masternode using a remote VPS (without an hot wallet) but linked to a secure computer with a cold wallet?

Hello, frances21co
Yes, of course. i have four masternode on one wallet on my windows pc with three vps one windows (2 ip) and two other linux as remote wallet

nice, thank you!
is there a roadmap?

i dont know about roadmap but AMS GOAL IS TO MAKE AMSTERDAMCOIN COMMONLY ACCEPTED IN THE STORES OF AMSTERDAM and dev trying to achieve it with trying make mobile wallet and implemented zerocoin protocol soon i wish Wink
Pages:
Jump to: