Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Masternodes, Obfuscation, Seesaw - page 75. (Read 272300 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
And what is the value or percentage available for the pre-miner? So  have miner for AMD? When did  leave the miner for Nvidia?

you can see coin distribution on this:
https://github.com/CoinProjects/AmsterdamCoin-v4/blob/master/README.md
PoW Phase make only 1,673,987.5 AMS
and 80,000,000 AMS for swap and the rest of the swap is in dev at this address:
http://www.amsterdamblockchain.info/address/AdnF5RUNrfVdQSfMMue8SkaLbyvb2BmcuZ

for MINING SOFTWARE you can see on AMS website
https://amsterdamcoin.com
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
AMS is an undervalued coin. affordable masternode so far.
Price will reach 1 usd soon. A masternode will soon cost 100K usd.
Its passive income is huge with higher price.
Love your optimism.
Hope the day comes sooner than later.Grin
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
AMS is an undervalued coin. affordable masternode so far.
Price will reach 1 usd soon. A masternode will soon cost 100K usd.
Its passive income is huge with higher price.
Activity: 59
Merit: 12
Think more
Hello everyone, nice website!
Is it possible to run an AMS masternode using a remote VPS (without an hot wallet) but linked to a secure computer with a cold wallet?

Hello, frances21co
Yes, of course. i have four masternode on one wallet on my windows pc with three vps one windows (2 ip) and two other linux as remote wallet

nice, thank you!
is there a roadmap?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
And what is the value or percentage available for the pre-miner? So  have miner for AMD? When did  leave the miner for Nvidia?
Is it possible to run an AMS masternode using a remote VPS (without an hot wallet) but linked to a secure computer with a cold wallet?

Hello, frances21co
Yes, of course. i have four masternode on one wallet on my windows pc with three vps one windows (2 ip) and two other linux as remote wallet
Activity: 59
Merit: 12
Think more
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1027
Miner-Control.de Pooler
Hy!

~40 days and the POW phase will end.

Mine the last blocks here: https://miner-control.de

Activity: 164
Merit: 71
I can not mine with "gpu ccminer". Error: "Unknown xevan algorithm"...  Sad

I think the version of ccminer that works for this algorithm is the one linked here: https://github.com/krnlx/ccminer-xevan (despite its README.txt being out-of-date, the commits were in the last three months).

In the batch file you'd use "-a xevan".
Total suply is sudenly 64 mln. So its 20 mln less than previously informed.
Thats a good news. Price is raising.
Looking forward to hear something from Dev keesdewit and his plans.

But why is in coinmarketcap saying it's 64 mln when in reality is 81 mln? Does dev have 17 mln locked? But then circulating supply is ommiting like 50 mln coins. Some people might take that as a red flag and is better to clear that out to have big volume and more people interested in ams.

The dev is Keesdewit, I hope he responds to this question. Last time I heard from him was the time the chain was split and he said
it is too much work to fix. I guess he is working on these issues.

on total supply, cmc does not include premine address (second order on the rich list) and does not include the yobit address in the circulating supply (first order on the rich list). do not use yobit for now because in maintenance mode!

yes we need @keesdewit to clarify whether all premines will be burned on transaction fees, used for campaigns and introduce AMS, or maybe both. and when new wallet releases?  with fix multi fork and zAMS

I have the block explorer and our 7 seed nodes back on the right (longest) chain. New checkpoints were added to the code, so if you run your own compiled wallet please update to v4.1.1.0. Wallet update will happen soon.

https://github.com/CoinProjects/AmsterdamCoin-v4/

https://stats.amsterdamcoin.com/Stats/BlockCount
(source https://stats.amsterdamcoin.com/)
There seems to be a problem with the blockchain. We have several chain splits. I am investigating the issue at the moment. It can take some time because I also want to include the new features like zerocoin. If I take the latest PIVX it will give us a newer core with new features. No swap is required. Then its going to be a hell of a job again to update Yobit.

But why is in coinmarketcap saying it's 64 mln when in reality is 81 mln? Does dev have 17 mln locked? But then circulating supply is ommiting like 50 mln coins. Some people might take that as a red flag and is better to clear that out to have big volume and more people interested in ams.

The dev is Keesdewit, I hope he responds to this question. Last time I heard from him was the time the chain was split and he said
it is too much work to fix. I guess he is working on these issues.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
I can not mine with "gpu ccminer". Error: "Unknown xevan algorithm"...  Sad
Activity: 868
Merit: 279

Activity: 164
Merit: 71
I'm wondering what the dev's current plans are for that huge pre-mine of this coin (the rich-list shows two address hold 59% of the coins... it's quite a drop down to the third wallet that moves the needle with the hefty amount of 1.85% of them -- http://www.amsterdamblockchain.info/richlist).

Is the suggestion still to somehow use the premine for marketing or bounties?  Would there be consideration of burning some of them like KZ-Cash did recently?

Furthermore, if anyone is intent on building a position, it should be noted that (at this point in time and pricing) there's a million of the coins offered for sale on coinexchange -- about 1.2% of the total supply.
There are 410,000 in the open sell orders on Yobit (good luck extracting them if they're still held hostage by that exchange) -- about 0.5% of the total supply.  Finally there are 1,566 AMS in sell orders at Cryptohub.

Suppose some whale came along and bought all existing buy-orders up... that person or group would then potentially only hold less than 2% of the coins.  (Of course -- if such an event occurred -- there would be new sellers/profit-takers at the new price point; however, so this example is a little over-simplified.)  Still, at the moment there is quite the counterparty risk here (the supply and proportions-held being a factor in both the price and why it is so easy to mine AMS right now).
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
What is hell going on with this wallet v4.1.0 64bit ? my wallet can not scyn for  20 days because it was stuck at block 173592.
What can I do with my wallet? Dev should look at this fact and give some fixes for this .
Backup your wallet.dat first.
Close the wallet.
Delete all files and folders on amsterdamcoin folder.
Start wallet again and resync, then check if you're in the right chain after it fully sync'ed.

Thank you for your guide . I have just done my wallet successfully , guy. it's running smoothly and I will collect more cheap coins to make more 2 masternodes for staking . It's quite cheap to hold for long-term period . 
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Apart from all the issues with the chain, CMC updated the circulating supply. Soon we will see that these prices are way too cheap for a masternode and price will definitely correct to where it should. 3 digits or even 4 digits not 2 digit sats Wink

That if the issues with the chain get worked out.
Activity: 9
Hi, too late. I already sent it. I found on their website wallet version 4.0 which is good but like you said. Not yet Sad
I hope so they fix it asap. Is it any chance to transfer it back?
Hi guys
can you tell me the contact for support od developers, please?
I transfer 100K few days ago but transaction is still in progress. I transfer my ams money from wallet to yobit

Huh Huh Huh

Yobit is not on the same Chain!! Better you dont tranfer it to this exchange at this time.

AMS need a automatic checkpoint system like ppcoin or guncoin (1.2V).
This prevent the chain for splits.
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
What is hell going on with this wallet v4.1.0 64bit ? my wallet can not scyn for  20 days because it was stuck at block 173592.
What can I do with my wallet? Dev should look at this fact and give some fixes for this .
Backup your wallet.dat first.
Close the wallet.
Delete all files and folders on amsterdamcoin folder except wallet.dat.
Start wallet again and resync, then check if you're in the right chain after it fully sync'ed.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 297
What is hell going on with this wallet v4.1.0 64bit ? my wallet can not scyn for  20 days because it was stuck at block 173592.

Maybe you are in the wrong chain, read some post back and you will find the solution to your problem
Pages:
Jump to: