Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][APEIR] APEIRON COIN, Crazy ROI !!! POS/Masternode!! - page 2. (Read 2045 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Hungarian translation reserved!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
So many red flags on this one is like a game of minesweeper on expert...
Activity: 55
Looks sooooo suspicios...  Undecided
and roadmap is a joke.
Activity: 29
Stop using Arionums ticker or be known as a scam forever.
Still only two pages in, delete and rename
Activity: 27
Pick a new ticker name please
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 17
The ARO ticker has already been announced by us (Arionum) in January on bitcointalk and we are already trading in various exchanges using it. Please do not try to confuse our users by using the same ticker.
Activity: 120
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Dutch translation reserved, can you confirm dev?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
If i'm not mistaken in understanding the concept of this project, APEIRON COIN is trying to create a transaction media that can be used to pay any items in world market.
I think this way can also implemented for daily transaction need.
So it can become a single currency for the whole world.
Activity: 100
yup its a scam they pre mined 100k coins on block1, and they have been announcing that they are selling mn, a new coin selling mn is a guaranteed scam, no new coin is worth .01btc or more per mn, anyone buying more than .01btc per mn is an idiot, remeber dash mn only started 500usd per mn and they didnt sell it you had to buy them from other people who mined it
Activity: 3
Can I learn about some purpose of this project?

I do not see any reason why people would fall for this project. Solid Proof of Scam until otherwise is proven. Investors, please be cautious.

This.  It's just half-assed everything from the site to all the information.  Rest has been repeated by other coins hundreds of times -_-
Activity: 209
it seems you do not have a telegram chat
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
Can I learn about some purpose of this project?

I do not see any reason why people would fall for this project. Solid Proof of Scam until otherwise is proven. Investors, please be cautious.
Activity: 26
The cool idea is to create a platform for people in real life that will unite a large number of items from around the world, including personal and personal transactions, exchange of necessary information and purchase of items that everyone needs.
Activity: 24
Big words and promises, lots off misspelling in the add.
Care to elaborate on the concept? What new platform are you going to make that we NEED??
You are going to pioneer the cryptomarket and cant even spell "setup" in the add.

I guess you just want some btc and off you go right?
Activity: 86
Activity: 161
Activity: 25
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064

Crazy ROI as main advertisement...
Why not 99% MN  1% PoS   Roll Eyes

Also I dont understand meaning of this FREE SALE  ??!
Pages:
Jump to: