Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][APL]🚀🚀🚀 Apollo - The World's Fastest, Most Feature-Rich Coin 🚀🚀🚀 - page 20. (Read 2070 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Volume (24h)
$994 097 USD
119,19 BTC

Trading volumes increased almost 4 times and this is of course cool. Interest in the coin is growing but the price is falling and it is not happy.

One million dollars trading volumes and it's really impressive. I think this is just the beginning and soon we will see the project in the top.
Activity: 3

Volume (24h)
$994 097 USD
119,19 BTC

Trading volumes increased almost 4 times and this is of course cool. Interest in the coin is growing but the price is falling and it is not happy.

As I understand it, soon will be listing on the new exchange. And it will be a top exchange. So you can expect the popularity of the coin in the near future.
Activity: 6

Now one of the most interesting projects that I have seen from the technical side. this in fact no one can offer.

prices are so very low now, time to fill a bag, no one knows apollo will be listing on the binacne exchange soon.

Knowing that soon there will be a listing on such an authoritative exchange tokens will need to be bought now.
Activity: 4
now there is a vote for the listing and everyone needs to take part. This will be important for everyone who has tokens now.

What other updates is the team planning in the near future:? I would be very interested in all this...
As I understand it, the main goal is to build a means of payment.

At least the project has a lot of advantages from the technical side. But it is also important to conduct good marketing and make the project popular.
Activity: 3

Now one of the most interesting projects that I have seen from the technical side. this in fact no one can offer.

prices are so very low now, time to fill a bag, no one knows apollo will be listing on the binacne exchange soon.

I think now is a good time to buy coins. so I will be buying tokens for me in the near future and watching how this project will be implemented.

Definitely after listing on the new exchange, you can see that the price will go up. So now it's an opportunity to earn..

Volume (24h)
$994 097 USD
119,19 BTC

But soon there will be a listing on the new exchange and it will be really cool. I will continue to monitor how the project works and support the team.
Activity: 5

Here I agree with you and in fact it will allow you to increase the popularity of coins and trading volumes. This will need to be taken into account in the near future.
Volume (24h)
$994 097 USD
119,19 BTC

Activity: 1
What other updates is the team planning in the near future:? I would be very interested in all this...
As I understand it, the main goal is to build a means of payment.
Activity: 9

I bought some coins and it's nice to see that the project is developing so rapidly.

Yes, trading volumes are growing rapidly and it's really cool. Soon we will see the project in the top. It will be really important. Since you can get income very quickly.

I bought coins for me and I think that soon we will see the growth of this coin I'm just sure of it.
Activity: 14

I think now is a good time to buy coins. so I will be buying tokens for me in the near future and watching how this project will be implemented.
Is the bounty program active now or not? Or perhaps there is airdrop it would be relevant before listing on the top exchange.

Soon we will see the coin on more reputable exchanges and I have no doubt about it. In fact, now it is one of the most technologically advanced blockchains that I have seen.

They show something unique but in fact it is not enough. You still need to use the speculative component to increase the price .
Activity: 1

Hope this helps. I have already bought coins for me and now I will wait for the results from the team.
Activity: 648
Merit: 114

24hr Volume - 27.8 BTC Good volumes and I think that the project will develop very rapidly. I think after listing on other exchanges it will be possible to talk about flying to the moon. Although the market situation in General does not look very good.

Trading volumes are growing at the moment and it's cool. We will need a listing on the binance and then we will be able to see about 700 bitcoins per day.

But it takes a lot of money to list on top exchanges, but I'm sure it would be cool. I will continue to monitor the work of this project and I think that the price will fly to the moon within a year.

Judging by the latest listings we see a real increase in trading volume and this is cool. The project develops in a natural way.

Soon we will see the coin on more reputable exchanges and I have no doubt about it. In fact, now it is one of the most technologically advanced blockchains that I have seen.

I bought some coins and it's nice to see that the project is developing so rapidly.

Yes, trading volumes are growing rapidly and it's really cool. Soon we will see the project in the top. It will be really important. Since you can get income very quickly.

Now there are a lot of coins that take the money of investors and because of this such projects as this may not receive decent funding . Although they have advanced technology. I think we should try to make this project as popular as possible.

In any case, the tokens are already on exchanges and I think that everyone who wants can buy them and support the project and increase the capital. If you believe in the success of this project.

For the last 2 pages, only newbies care to post on this thread.
I don't know the reason why this is not attracting attention from other users here.
Also, upon checking your whitepaper, you included McAfee as part of the team, but he is not included on the website.

https://i.postimg.cc/ncqNKcWq/Screen-Shot-2019-10-12-at-3-06-26-AM.png

Is he really part of this or just using his name again?
Also, figures are not corresponding to the one from your OP vs. whitepaper (total vs circulating supply).

https://i.postimg.cc/3RCDCG2P/Screen-Shot-2019-10-12-at-3-11-24-AM.png

https://i.postimg.cc/Bb4HdpqS/Screen-Shot-2019-10-12-at-3-07-48-AM.png
Do you think this is some kind of manipulation or not ? Simply if you doubt in this the you can write team in the official chat. I just don't really understand why to do it if it's easy enough to check.

What are your plans for the next update ?

The team is still doing a great job and I'm just sure that we will be able to see this project in the top.
Pages:
Jump to: