Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】APPCoin -- Multiple applications / Find value here ! - page 11. (Read 25867 times)

legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
If you are looking to hire someone to translate into french, I can do it for you guys
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
wow. the onekeytips coming out. so good. can i try it now .

dev team said that new version will be release about after a week
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
wow. the onekeytips coming out. so good. can i try it now .
Activity: 364
i think appc will more popular than dogecoin

maybe need more time keep up with dogecoin but it can be soon
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
i think appc will more popular than dogecoin

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
good news coming , if possible can we test this function.,.,.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
APPC One Key Tips Function testing start , all guys who follow our twitter before will receive your bounty now by using one key tips function, from now on ,  posting in the BTT forums(under APPC thread)to tell us what you think will get 50 appc . it will be end at 8.13.2016 
let me try this one out mate 59 appc is not bad just by using the apps congrats mate. keep it up
Activity: 257
APPC One Key Tips Function testing start , all guys who follow our twitter before will receive your bounty now by using one key tips function, from now on ,  posting in the BTT forums(under APPC thread)to tell us what you think will get 50 appc . it will be end at 8.13.2016 
one key tips function's progress normally, good news/
wow mate that's another achievement to this project of yours, hope everything will be running smoothly
can wait to see more coming from it, good luck buddy.

thanks man ,you all will see the new version soon
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
wow mate that's another achievement to this project of yours, hope everything will be running smoothly
can wait to see more coming from it, good luck buddy.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100

appc & free bank , see you later
Activity: 262
glad to see APPC still keep going on and dev team still work hard for appc. good luck .
we are testing one key tips function now , easy and quickly for reward . waiting for release new client please.
good to know that dev moving forward and keeps on giving update hope it will not too soon to wait
very good and nice project support will surely be here after everything has been implemented just
keep up the good work.

lt's Our duty.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
we are testing one key tips function now , easy and quickly for reward . waiting for release new client please.
good to know that dev moving forward and keeps on giving update hope it will not too soon to wait
very good and nice project support will surely be here after everything has been implemented just
keep up the good work.
follow the twitter and keep watching . good luck dev.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
that's great dev the update attract more members to join the ride hopefully after all of those road plan has
been implemented many more to come. good luck
It's a seductive function,Rational development plan, i like this team and wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: