Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】APPCoin -- Multiple applications / Find value here ! - page 8. (Read 25867 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
thanks all.
all bounty sent by one key tips function. please check it ,it seems work fine.

Updated wallet but haven't received mine..  Sad
please pm your account and  appc address.

PM sent
already sent.

Why still 0 Balance? can u pls send tx id?

try to send again ,if you still can not received yet ,please check your wallet version or your address.

are there any other addnodes only 2-3 active? cant seem to update it and cant verify if I received it..
Activity: 293
does there any promotion plan for appcoin?
Activity: 257
Translation Bounty

We are sorry to make the rule for translation so late.But it comes finally.  We will send payouts in APPC .

Terms
  • 1. Auto translation tools are not allowed just like google or bing or something else , or the bounty will be cancled. 
  • 2. each translation bounty : 3000 APPC
  • 3. PM me after you finish.
I would like to reserve portuguese translation

Cya

Reserved ,thanks
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Translation Bounty

We are sorry to make the rule for translation so late.But it comes finally.  We will send payouts in APPC .

Terms
  • 1. Auto translation tools are not allowed just like google or bing or something else , or the bounty will be cancled. 
I would like to reserve portuguese translation

Cya
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Team have started preparing new project of ASPCSR , need more time to post detail info. this is new account for new project.

What's the ASPCSR (The Large Applied-oriented Social Platform based on the Culture of Sharing and Reward):

ASPCSR is a very interesting and useful project designed for appreciating the culture of the blockchain.  It is noteworthy that APPC is one of the applications of ASPCSR.

ASPCSR will be designed to be open and sustainable by the Community. The spirit of sharing and reward will always be the purpose of the Community.  It will support the start-up blockchain team and potential projects of blockchain, sharing and transmitting their knowledge of the technology of blockchain. It will reward the members who have distinctive views and new ideas who introduce projects with innovative technologies. ASPCSR will be a big professional social platform based on the Culture of Sharing and Reward. It is an attempt to create the first applied-oriented social community and in practice will have the ability to see the transformation by the Community.
Notice:it is new account for new project .

really good news , APPC and aspcsr ,both of them are great ,can not wait to see them..
Team have started preparing new project of ASPCSR , need more time to post detail info. this is new account for new project.

What's the ASPCSR (The Large Applied-oriented Social Platform based on the Culture of Sharing and Reward):

ASPCSR is a very interesting and useful project designed for appreciating the culture of the blockchain.  It is noteworthy that APPC is one of the applications of ASPCSR.

ASPCSR will be designed to be open and sustainable by the Community. The spirit of sharing and reward will always be the purpose of the Community.  It will support the start-up blockchain team and potential projects of blockchain, sharing and transmitting their knowledge of the technology of blockchain. It will reward the members who have distinctive views and new ideas who introduce projects with innovative technologies. ASPCSR will be a big professional social platform based on the Culture of Sharing and Reward. It is an attempt to create the first applied-oriented social community and in practice will have the ability to see the transformation by the Community.
Notice:it is new account for new project .
Activity: 242

thanks all.

PM sent
already sent.

try to send again ,if you still can not received yet ,please check your wallet version or your address.
Activity: 434
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
thanks all.

PM sent
already sent.

Activity: 242
Its our new account for new project only for introduce the BTC Community to the world. welcome to our world and face to face with many many fans of crypto currency.
where is my bounty?

no PM from you , so check it yourself
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
where is my bounty?
Activity: 364
heyy very nice musics in the app its better than any radio lol

yes ,i found we can change music by ourself ,just change the music from the music file.that will be amazing .love appcoin

you can change to your favorite music yourslef. just replace the file . good luck
Activity: 293

yes ,i found we can change music by ourself ,just change the music from the music file.that will be amazing .love appcoin
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
Activity: 364
we will proud of the team.keep going ,the appc will be no.1
Translation Bounty

Terms
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
thanks all. and all bounty that follow the rule have been sent.

thank you , i got the bounty ,it;s so fast and wallet so great . music is so good, it's from Korea?
thanks all. and all bounty that follow the rule have been sent.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
wow,nice to see appc update again ,try new wallet feeling so good . someone try to use it ? i will keep follow your great appc.
Pages:
Jump to: