Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][APX]-Making An Accessible Environment For Ease Of Financial Services - page 6. (Read 3198 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Do you have some strong partner or investor backing you up?

we have API. API is assisting a Microfinance institution called Asia Pacific Finance Plc. (APF). APF was founded by the Japanese and obtained a business license from the National Bank of Cambodia 2015. Therefore APF has been operating microfinance business since 2015.
Activity: 35
I have been following the project for some time now, and I have to say this project has revolutionary concept and a great team to make it happen. Like the advisors also.
Activity: 11
I see your goal is to provide and help children. Hope you can reach your goals soon.
Activity: 11
The idea is very interesting, if everything will be implemented as it thinks that the platform will find its users and will be in demand.
Activity: 10
so far many have made positive comments and support for this project, hopefully in the future more and more participants will help promote it so that the project can be known by many people.
copper member
what can make all sure of the success of this project? because i'm not sure yet. give me a reason let me be sure. Because I have seen so many ico that have the same idea

The community is supporting us very much. We think this project will help many people. It will certainly succeed
brand new
Activity: 0
I'm in and would like to invite you also. Let’s make the community bigger and operate, develop concach crypto currency to become a valuable currency and apply liquidity in the globally multidimensional integrated ecosystem.
copper member
I think you guys should update your linkedin profile to make everything transparent to all the investors.

we agree with you. this is our mistake. we will add the link now
copper member
as a potential investor, what is the benefit that we will get from this(I'm not an influencer and not an audicence)?

You will receive profit when this project runs. In contrast, the investment of selling helps us to have more capital to help children more.
brand new
I could say that, I'm very happy for being part of this community, the admin and staff in discord are very active, they have lots of activities and even giveaways, this is the type of platform that you can stay for long, and also their trivia are good!
copper member
I like your official site! It looks like you spent a lot of time working this well.

We have invested a large amount of money to perfect it
copper member
It has been long time since i last found a financial ecosystem can solve these problems associated with the traditional banking. Looking for seeing your development
I think this helps the bank and retorts to create more trust for everyone
brand new
Very cool project. Finally, people will be able to find work without much effort on this
copper member
I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info about a subreddit? YouTube channel may be?  Thanks so much

we have telegram channel this is link: https://t.me/apx_project
copper member
how long will this project run and does this project have a good future?

the future is true. because people are favouring our ICO
Activity: 5
I really liked the idea of the project. I think this is a very promising field for investment. Is there any competition for this project?
copper member
I've always liked these projects,  but in which countries or languages do you plan to develop the platform?

we are planning all the languages
Activity: 2
what can make all sure of the success of this project? because i'm not sure yet. give me a reason let me be sure. Because I have seen so many ico that have the same idea
Activity: 2
I think you guys should update your linkedin profile to make everything transparent to all the investors.
Activity: 5
as a potential investor, what is the benefit that we will get from this(I'm not an influencer and not an audicence)?
Pages:
Jump to: