Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][APX]-Making An Accessible Environment For Ease Of Financial Services - page 9. (Read 3198 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I need to know more about this project on how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful. This project is still new and to make things clearly we should research more about their whole team and the developers

about the team, we have 8 years experience in Blockchain with great reputation. you can check it in google
copper member
I need to know more about this project on how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful. This project is still new and to make things clearly we should research more about their whole team and the developers

First main component is the trading. We adopted a cutting edge trading platform which has been adopted by top international companies. For this platform, we will offer safety and a stable trading environment to users. This platform is named Asia Pacific Exchange (APX).
copper member
I find interesting about this project and i have read the whitepaper. I would like to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand what is the project all about. Can someone elaborate to me the important matters?

According to the rules to obtain the license for a Specialized Bank, APF will establish trust with domestic and international authorities. Using this trust, APF will expand its business abroad and make a system to support the poor directly as much as possible. APF will support the poor directly such as school construction, educate children, support orphanages and cultivate instructors as our example.
copper member
I am interested in promoting this project. Could I join Beta here? Is here any referral program?

i think we won't have a beta. but we have bounty program.It will be announced soon
copper member
Are you sure you are in the right Way?" Anyone else gets this question on the website?

we are make it true everyday bro. we are gone exactly the roadmap we showed
copper member
What is your key strength if compare with some enormous centralized system?

Our purpose is to make an accessible environment for ease of financial services available for people in South East Asia and all over the world on this project. To achieve this purpose, we intend to support the poor through our financial institution and offer epoch-making services compared to existing banking services through a cryptocurrency exchange platform.
copper member
Did you talk to any exchanges for listing?

we are connect to some exchange. And we will be list in soon. About this new, we will have a post to explain it soon
copper member
awesome design, This is the best project I found, good luck with your project

thank you. will you join our project?
Activity: 2
Hi there, I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info: do you have a subreddit? YouTube channel may be? Thnx
did you have a plan to make a bounty campaign for this project,,
nice looking ANN thread,,
good luck for your project
 Pretty interesting project. I visited the website and seeing many members interacting each other and like freedom of speech. I think this project will become famous soon.
copper member
Look interesting project  to me i will follow for sure
and you can join it to get more money fron this ICO
Activity: 5
Looks fair, following
copper member
Will you post more videos from the devs?

yes we will. the team will talk about this project and explain all your question
Activity: 4
Exciting project, definitely will keep an eye on developments
copper member
Reading through the website and found a lot of very interesting things like new systems and more so the franchise offer. Can i sign up now for a franchise

you can connect to our team about this information.
copper member
wishing all the best to the team for the success of the project I  will also take part in this ICO
yes i think This is the right decision
I find interesting about this project and i have read the whitepaper. I would like to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand what is the project all about. Can someone elaborate to me the important matters?
I am interested in promoting this project. Could I join Beta here? Is here any referral program?
Pages:
Jump to: