Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARCOIN] ETF BEING WORKED ON! WAS ON WALL STREET! - TOR IMPLEMENTED - page 19. (Read 184333 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Everyone talking about arcoin going to wall st but volume is still low on bittrex, what's wrong?
C'mon guys, we need more trade vol on bittrex
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Very disturbing day for me)
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
Wall Street event in few hours!

At 8h30 am EST the event will start.

A group of girls are going to be in front of the New York Stock Exchange handing out information about ARCoin to traders passing by.

I will post more updates later!

Please post some pictures later...
legendary

A group of girls are going to be in front of the New York Stock Exchange handing out information about ARCoin to traders passing by.

WoW, can't wait, if u post pics and videos about this event later, that'd be great Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

"going on Wall street" is about nothing.
I'm sure it's not NYSE and Nasdaq, maybe OTCBB.

Its going to be in front of the New York Stock Exchange
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Lol read before you post
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
Is this a good buy right now? lol No, I am serious.
Everyone has to think the head and decide to buy or not.

I wish I had 0.5 BTC for this. Only 500k coins and I think $1/ per coin is possible after wall street
I think also, therefore I actively help in promote arcoin in soc. network

I won't have BTC available until after the Wall Street event is over. Hopefully the new investors will take a few days to get their investment completed. lol  Grin

I wish I had 0.5 BTC for this. Only 500k coins and I think $1/ per coin is possible after wall street
I think also, therefore I actively help in promote arcoin in soc. network
legendary

Atleast $1/ per coin, we're going to the moon Smiley

legendary
What time is the Wall Street event going to happen? And where exactly on Wall Street? Near the stock exchange?

8h30 am EST. In front of the NYSE, yes.
hjl
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
ARCOIN going to the moon  Grin
Just tried it again. And it asked me for transaction fee this time. I said yes and it finally worked. WEIRD
Good Smiley
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
Really bizarre. I tried to send some coins out of my wallet and nothing happens. I'm fully synced and I'm running 5.4.1. I had no problem receiving coins either.

I've installed and used dozens of wallets and never had the "send" feature not worked.

I need help!

What means "nothing happens"? Describe a problem in more detail

Literally nothing. I populate the address and put in a label and an amount and press the Send via Tor button. The coins should then leave the wallet and a transaction should be recorded. yet it's as if I never pressed the button. Nothing happens.

I restarted the wallet, too. Change the amounts several times.

Do you need to install the Tor brouser to use the wallet?
No, please record video with camrecorder and send me in pm link on youtube.

Just I carried out more than 20 transactions, no problems are present.

What time is the Wall Street event going to happen? And where exactly on Wall Street? Near the stock exchange?
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140820T09&p0=2416&msg=ARCoin+on+Wall+Street

About a place I can't precisely tell as itself I won't be able physically to participate in this event

Just tried it again. And it asked me for transaction fee this time. I said yes and it finally worked. WEIRD
Really bizarre. I tried to send some coins out of my wallet and nothing happens. I'm fully synced and I'm running 5.4.1. I had no problem receiving coins either.

I've installed and used dozens of wallets and never had the "send" feature not worked.

I need help!

What means "nothing happens"? Describe a problem in more detail

Literally nothing. I populate the address and put in a label and an amount and press the Send via Tor button. The coins should then leave the wallet and a transaction should be recorded. yet it's as if I never pressed the button. Nothing happens.

I restarted the wallet, too. Change the amounts several times.

Do you need to install the Tor brouser to use the wallet?
No, please record video with camrecorder and send me in pm link on youtube.

Just I carried out more than 20 transactions, no problems are present.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140820T09&p0=2416&msg=ARCoin+on+Wall+Street

About a place I can't precisely tell as itself I won't be able physically to participate in this event
Pages:
Jump to: