Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARCOIN] ETF BEING WORKED ON! WAS ON WALL STREET! - TOR IMPLEMENTED - page 20. (Read 184333 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
What time is the Wall Street event going to happen? And where exactly on Wall Street? Near the stock exchange?
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
Really bizarre. I tried to send some coins out of my wallet and nothing happens. I'm fully synced and I'm running 5.4.1. I had no problem receiving coins either.

I've installed and used dozens of wallets and never had the "send" feature not worked.

I need help!

What means "nothing happens"? Describe a problem in more detail

Literally nothing. I populate the address and put in a label and an amount and press the Send via Tor button. The coins should then leave the wallet and a transaction should be recorded. yet it's as if I never pressed the button. Nothing happens.

I restarted the wallet, too. Change the amounts several times.

Do you need to install the Tor brouser to use the wallet?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Really bizarre. I tried to send some coins out of my wallet and nothing happens. I'm fully synced and I'm running 5.4.1. I had no problem receiving coins either.

I've installed and used dozens of wallets and never had the "send" feature not worked.

I need help!

What means "nothing happens"? Describe a problem in more detail
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!

I need help!
Activity: 728
@TheTrollUHate you need to shut the fuck up, GTFO troll

Waaaaaaaaah. 
Sit down to learn lessons, and that in school you will be late
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
@TheTrollUHate you need to shut the fuck up, GTFO troll
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Screw the leaflet. SHOW ME THE ARCOIN LADIES.

Btw, I am not invested in this coin.

You've been spreading FUD all this time, and now you come here to get free faps? lol
Why don't you post an image of the flyer than will be handed out tomorrow?

Make you wonder doesn't it lolololololol......

Just assuming this is another scam since no real information has been posted other than "it's happening"...

You surely didn't see the payment proof along with the expenses, did you?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8180428

Oh right...you mean the one that any dumbass with MS paint could have put together?  If you consider that "proof", you should go back to school.

Just wait 'til tomorrow.   Cheesy

Sure, I'll wait.

And I want to see you around when you take with the Wall Street event in your face. Dumbass. Go back to your cartoons on the tv, gtfo
Activity: 700
Screw the leaflet. SHOW ME THE ARCOIN LADIES.

Btw, I am not invested in this coin.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Just assuming this is another scam since no real information has been posted other than "it's happening"...

You surely didn't see the payment proof along with the expenses, did you?

Oh right...you mean the one that any dumbass with MS paint could have put together?  If you consider that "proof", you should go back to school.

Just wait 'til tomorrow.   Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
For several days Arcoin stabilized. The increases are smooth and small, lacking false pump. Volume increases. Arcoin are in strong hands, not in the hands of speculators. Arcoin is still young COINE with big prospects for development. Is Wall Street or not, Arcoin will grow.

You surely didn't see the payment proof along with the detailed expenses, did you?

Activity: 154
In next 12 hours price Arcoin will be rise to 40.000sat. This not jok! Just wait!  Roll Eyes

Quoted so I remember to come back a laugh tomorrow.
Activity: 700

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
In next 12 hours price Arcoin will be rise to 40.000sat. This not jok! Just wait!  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Yeah, keep up the good works guys, buy support is very well Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: