Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARCOIN] ETF BEING WORKED ON! WAS ON WALL STREET! - TOR IMPLEMENTED - page 26. (Read 184353 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Just 5 days left to the take off Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Jimn is very, very  Sad Man, no first time negative comment about progres coin. He try destroyd price! He can forget.  Hi will be again banned from forum
Activity: 243
jimn just after cheap coins, like always.
legendary
ARCOIN is very nice coin, if Keycoin or Cloackcoin  went to 250.000sat where is about 1.200.000 coin premined, that what happen with ARcoin he goes to WallSteet - price will be over 500.000sat? Who know, next few days show!
Don't know about keycoin but there was no premine on cloakcoin

Afaik Bitcoin has it's office right in the neighborhood of the Wall Street Exchange. Is BTC traded their? Don't think so.
So I don't think that a Wall Street Parade by an unknown altcoin, will make a difference towards the way that those brokers think about cryptocurrency.
Sorry to say, but I think it's just spilled money and certainly won't catapult AR to da moon.

ARCOIN just a provide a promotional plan in the "wall street" not "wall street exchange"

***This user is currently ignored***

Guys don't listen to this asshole @jimn just take a breath and ignore him
Activity: 243
Hour or two, then west coast waking up.
legendary
Afaik Bitcoin has it's office right in the neighborhood of the Wall Street Exchange. Is BTC traded their? Don't think so.
So I don't think that a Wall Street Parade by an unknown altcoin, will make a difference towards the way that those brokers think about cryptocurrency.
Sorry to say, but I think it's just spilled money and certainly won't catapult AR to da moon.

ARCOIN just a provide a promotional plan in the "wall street" not "wall street exchange"
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
Activity: 111
ARCOIN is very nice coin, if Keycoin or Cloackcoin  went to 250.000sat where is about 1.200.000 coin premined, that what happen with ARcoin he goes to WallSteet - price will be over 500.000sat? Who know, next few days show!
Don't know about keycoin but there was no premine on cloakcoin
Activity: 84
You will be know on 20 August - be ready!
Pages:
Jump to: