Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARCOIN] ETF BEING WORKED ON! WAS ON WALL STREET! - TOR IMPLEMENTED - page 24. (Read 184333 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I wonder how much interest will be seen on Wall Street. There are a lot of people who don't even know about Bitcoin. You might have to explain what is a cryptocurrency in general.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Hard dump, this is not good...
Activity: 154
You idiots want investors and try to artificially pump the price.
Any "Wall St." individual will do due diligence and see that this coin has little value and is reaching out to the wrong type of people to inflate it.
I also know this post will not last, you so called "dev" will delete it regardless of the truth or not.

Not really, as long as you don't swear offensively or create FUD with no reason, you are free to post your opinion.

I am shocked, pretty much anything I have posted has been deleted, even when it was facts and no FUD.
legendary
What for stupid guys dump now?
Haters, dumpers, FUDsters, fans of other coins, etc
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
What for stupid guys dump now?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I wonder why is no one willing to buy cheap ARs?
Last chance to buy cheap ARs
I bought a few coins

I'm sure you bought it. 1 post Newbie. Smiley
1 post? You are joke?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Any "Wall St." individual will do due diligence and see that this coin has little value and is reaching out to the wrong type of people to inflate it.
I also know this post will not last, you so called "dev" will delete it regardless of the truth or not.

Not really, as long as you don't swear offensively or create FUD with no reason, you are free to post your opinion.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1554
I bought a few coins

I'm sure you bought it. 1 post Newbie. Smiley
Activity: 154
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I bought a few coins
4 days to a big event in New York on Wall Street!
legendary
“About the Wall Street event, we are going to have a group of girls handing out information about ARCoin to traders and business people passing by, this is our target. We want to let them know that ARCoin exists and how they can invest in it."

...lol

troll go out Smiley
Activity: 528
Nominex support
“About the Wall Street event, we are going to have a group of girls handing out information about ARCoin to traders and business people passing by, this is our target. We want to let them know that ARCoin exists and how they can invest in it."

...lol
ARCoin information was updated in Cointelegraph:

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112241/arcoin

I was interview by them, you can see the update in the part "ARcoin Team update"
Super Wink
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
lol

Guys, go to @FontasPumps also stop up this bastard

I would like to see the rest of that conversation.
Why is this "support group" writing such things?

Why did this ARcoin group start this conversation at all??
They should at least apologize to the dev and fontas and all stock holders.

Hey Stenull,

Everyone is free to do what they want.

I support anyone that supports ARCoin, but please keep in mind that the @arcointeam twitter account and e-mail [email protected] are not official from ARCoin, our official twitter is @AR_Coin, official user Bitcointalk is arcoins and official e-mails are [email protected] or [email protected].

All the official information can be seen on the official website or in the main page of this thread.

Even so, I personally apologize for any actions from any of our supporters that caused any inconvenience to anyone.

Let us all keep cool and peace to everyone Smiley

Thanks

Good point, I over reacted a bit Smiley
Activity: 182
legendary
ARCoin information was updated in Cointelegraph:

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112241/arcoin

I was interview by them, you can see the update in the part "ARcoin Team update"
Good job man
Shared on twitter
Spread the word
Pages:
Jump to: