Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARCOIN] ETF BEING WORKED ON! WAS ON WALL STREET! - TOR IMPLEMENTED - page 34. (Read 184345 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
how is this coin going to wallstreet?
Activity: 140
lol wall street in subject line? cmon.

coin is going nowhere

remove that if you want to be taken seriously

what is your point here? your coin just -100% value and u are mad or wtf? u dont like it, spam your coin topic

lol. 1st its not my coin. and secondly, if you are talking bitstar, i have seen the beta, will turnout fine.

thanks for checking my history.
Activity: 132

coin is going nowhere

what is your point here? your coin just -100% value and u are mad or wtf? u dont like it, spam your coin topic
Activity: 140

coin is going nowhere

You'll notice there has been no additional development on AR because XST hasn't released anything for the dumbass dev to clone...

Suckers.

How old are u? where is mom?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Oh yeah this coin is undervalue

Yes, it's undervalued, but it takes time to reach what coin deserve.
Activity: 160
Oh yeah this coin is undervalue
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
ARCOIN will go up to +100k very soon Smiley
Activity: 174
Hello

ARCOIN has been added to the voting list on cryptoine exchange: https://cryptoine.com/voting#AR

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
SUPPORT ARCOIN WITH YOUR SIGNATURE!!

Signature for Sr Member and Hero Members:

Code:
Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annarcoin-etf-being-worked-on-was-on-wall-street-tor-implemented-696243][b][color=red]█████████████████ [/color][color=black]  ★★ ARCOIN ★★[/color] [color=red] [AR] IS GOING TO WALL STREET! [/color][color=black] - TOR IMPLEMENTED  [/color][color=red]█████████████████ [/color][/b][/url][/center]

Preview for Sr Member:

Signature for Full Member:

Code:
Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annarcoin-etf-being-worked-on-was-on-wall-street-tor-implemented-696243][b][color=red]█████████████████ [/color][color=black]   ★★ ARCOIN ★★[/color] [color=red] [AR] IS GOING TO WALL STREET! [/color][color=black] - TOR IMPLEMENTED  [/color][color=red]█████████████████ [/color][/b][/url][/center]
Preview for FullMember:

Signature for Member:

Code:
Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annarcoin-etf-being-worked-on-was-on-wall-street-tor-implemented-696243][b]█████████████████ ★★ ARCOIN ★★ [AR] IS GOING TO WALL STREET! - TOR IMPLEMENTED  █████████████████  [/b][/url][/center]
Preview for Member:
hjl
Activity: 16
I think devs may have a shot at making this coin big
Activity: 23
DEV, when ARCoin are going to Wall Street?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
xtent, feel free to leave, nobody holds you here.

Your fear of this coin to succeed is so big that you and some others have to real focus on unloading FUD.

We have somethings going on so we make sure you and your friends will swallow all your words Wink
Just want to check something here:

Coin - copy of XST
Wall St. event - copy of IE proposed publicity stunt
Switzerland ETF - copy what the Winklevoss twins are doing

well every alt coin = copy of bitcoin so not sure if u can compare things like that...
Activity: 210
Announcement 2 - Switzerland ARCoin ETF

This is the second plan we have and I am taking care of organizing this with law makers in Switzerland.

I'm planning to lunch an ARCoin ETF in Switzerland.

An ETF would make possible for everyone to buy ARCoins from the traditional Stock Market anywhere in the world!

Just like the Winklevoss Brothers are doing for Bitcoin: http://www.coindesk.com/winklevoss-bitcoin-etf-trade-nasdaq-coin-symbol/

I will work hard to make this possible!

This is another thing that will be done in coming months. I don't understand why are people buying XST and trolling ARcoin. Their base is similar but ARcoin has much better features plus webwallet and android wallet.

Im not trolling, i hold alot, stake like a boss and didnt say a bad word (only truth in my opinion).

Sorry I was not referring to you, I think I was not that clear in my post.

This is the second plan we have and I am taking care of organizing this with law makers in Switzerland.

An ETF would make possible for everyone to buy ARCoins from the traditional Stock Market anywhere in the world!

Just like the Winklevoss Brothers are doing for Bitcoin: http://www.coindesk.com/winklevoss-bitcoin-etf-trade-nasdaq-coin-symbol/

This is another thing that will be done in coming months. I don't understand why are people buying XST and trolling ARcoin. Their base is similar but ARcoin has much better features plus webwallet and android wallet.

Im not trolling, i hold alot, stake like a boss and didnt say a bad word (only truth in my opinion).
Activity: 210

Time will show, right now price is low, dev didnt run away. Sync problem was pretty bad, it took so much time to solve it (hope it wont return), it just worry me if we can expect any tech innovation/projects if sync was such a problem. If wallstreet is true its good sign, but not rly sure how it will help coin?

I am writing again how marketing on wall street can help ARcoin? 

Even if ARcoin is able to get a small and greedy investor from wall street it can be huge for the coin because small investor from wall street has funds to buy all of the coins in circulation. This is the logic behind this and its not difficult to understand.

But do we have any other plans expect wallstreet? any projects? right now AR just isnt unique.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Time will show, right now price is low, dev didnt run away. Sync problem was pretty bad, it took so much time to solve it (hope it wont return), it just worry me if we can expect any tech innovation/projects if sync was such a problem. If wallstreet is true its good sign, but not rly sure how it will help coin?

I am writing again how marketing on wall street can help ARcoin? 

Even if ARcoin is able to get a small and greedy investor from wall street it can be huge for the coin because small investor from wall street has funds to buy all of the coins in circulation. This is the logic behind this and its not difficult to understand.

I will ask in another way: how will doing nothing help ARCoin?
Pages:
Jump to: