Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARCOIN] ETF BEING WORKED ON! WAS ON WALL STREET! - TOR IMPLEMENTED - page 36. (Read 184345 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
what happen to arcoin twitter account?  Huh
Just reports from ARcoin haters to twitter cause to account suspended
@Dev u should contact to twitter support to open it again
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
what happen to arcoin twitter account?  Huh
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Dev any plans of implementing Anonymity?
Activity: 84
These are fast moving coins. I swear they showed up from bittrex unconfirmed in less than a minute.

The only problem I'm having is sending coins to different addresses in my own wallet. I was charged the transaction fee but the addresses do not show up on the network when I search the block explorer.

Maybe I sent these after the last sync issue and before the fix? Does anyone know if sending coins to yourself can have an impact on network stability?

That shouldn't be a problem at all, is just a matter of getting confirmed. You still have the issue?
Activity: 388
Merit: 101
Bountying for a $100T crypto economy
These are fast moving coins. I swear they showed up from bittrex unconfirmed in less than a minute.

The only problem I'm having is sending coins to different addresses in my own wallet. I was charged the transaction fee but the addresses do not show up on the network when I search the block explorer.

Maybe I sent these after the last sync issue and before the fix? Does anyone know if sending coins to yourself can have an impact on network stability?
Activity: 388
Merit: 101
Bountying for a $100T crypto economy
When ARCoin are going to Wall Street?

I am happy staking from Pittsburgh but if you insist we could always airdrop to Zuccotti square.

Is that the idea arcoins?

One can only dream. And yes the new wallet works. Many thanks to the dev/s(?)
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
When ARCoin are going to Wall Street?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
ARcoin is alive again, now we need is some update from Dev  Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
11 Hours Since the Update and Bittrex is Still Sitting on it.

I don't think they uupdated yet, they are waiting for the block explorer to be ok as it seems

We've been updated and we are waiting for a blockexplorer to validate against before opening the wallet to protect funds.  We have no point of reference without one.

thanks,
richie

here you go richie updated crawler with current block height amongst other things http://www.argakiig.us/blockchain/ar/index.php

mucho gracias amigo... wallet reopened.

thanks,
richie

thanks!
Activity: 937

I don't think they uupdated yet, they are waiting for the block explorer to be ok as it seems

We've been updated and we are waiting for a blockexplorer to validate against before opening the wallet to protect funds.  We have no point of reference without one.

thanks,
richie

here you go richie updated crawler with current block height amongst other things http://www.argakiig.us/blockchain/ar/index.php

mucho gracias amigo... wallet reopened.

thanks,
richie
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Arcoin up to date on bittrex.
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

thanks,
richie

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Bittrex still disabled.  Huh
Activity: 937

thanks,
richie
I'm waiting for the block explorer provider to update with the latest version, understand?

Yeah. I understand when you say it. I don't understand until you do say it because I can't read minds.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
I'm going to Wall Street too and some other places also, when I will be visiting NY. Grin

It takes 13 hours to sync a block explorer?

I'm waiting for the block explorer provider to update with the latest version, understand?

It takes 13 hours to sync a block explorer?

Pages:
Jump to: