Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARCOIN] ETF BEING WORKED ON! WAS ON WALL STREET! - TOR IMPLEMENTED - page 4. (Read 184332 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
No answer from the dev ?
legendary
legendary
My wallet not sync, is there any nodes? please put the conf file here
legendary
And no answer from the dev I presume ?
Yes, still no answer from the dev
Please vote for AR at askcoin.net, it's a beautiful exchange.
You can vote every 2 minutes
https://askcoin.net/votes

We have no choice, we have to wait for dev
And no answer from the dev I presume ?
legendary
Market has been removed and i had a 6000 AR on bittrex, how can i transfer to my wallet?
You mean, you sent an email to the dev ?
Yes

So is there a contingency plan in place?  Whether or not the ETF comes through (and even the dev admits it's a very long shot)... if there is simply no way for any 'new money' to enter the AR pot - it can't really survive.  Despite hating the logo and having intermittent issues with the wallet I had some hope for this coin simply on the basis of rarity and price stability - especially since those superficial issues could easily be dealt with down the road.

Can't complain because I made some nice gains on my investment, but if you don't have an exchange... you don't have any liquidity (didn't have much anyway really even with Bittrex).  Without liquidity you don't have any possibility of an ETF... how can you have a financial instrument for a property with no real value?  Unless there is a 'store' or some other place where you can exchange AR for something of equal value... regardless of the initial investment price - the real value is zero.  There aren't any ETF's for the price of air... just sayin'.

You are totally right, no exchange, no real value.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Yes

So is there a contingency plan in place?  Whether or not the ETF comes through (and even the dev admits it's a very long shot)... if there is simply no way for any 'new money' to enter the AR pot - it can't really survive.  Despite hating the logo and having intermittent issues with the wallet I had some hope for this coin simply on the basis of rarity and price stability - especially since those superficial issues could easily be dealt with down the road.

Can't complain because I made some nice gains on my investment, but if you don't have an exchange... you don't have any liquidity (didn't have much anyway really even with Bittrex).  Without liquidity you don't have any possibility of an ETF... how can you have a financial instrument for a property with no real value?  Unless there is a 'store' or some other place where you can exchange AR for something of equal value... regardless of the initial investment price - the real value is zero.  There aren't any ETF's for the price of air... just sayin'.
legendary
legendary
I sent a mail to admin, and waiting for the answer
Ok but I prefer evidences than beliefs.
legendary
No, it's not dead, dev still working on ETF, we must be waiting for that.

How do you know that ? There are no evidences of any improvements regarding the ETF process.
Because of wall street event, i know dev will delivered us, just like wall street event.

How do you know that ? There are no evidences of any improvements regarding the ETF process.
legendary
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
this coin recomend for invesment cryptocoin
ARcoin is in trouble. No signs of the dev. What do we should think ? Arcoin is at a deadend.
Oh yes I forgot it is the the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days.
Pages:
Jump to: