Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARCOIN] ETF BEING WORKED ON! WAS ON WALL STREET! - TOR IMPLEMENTED - page 51. (Read 184345 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
DEv put up a picture of your self and announce a near future plan so we can get this bittrex pump started, all the POW coins have been stretched out real nicely.
Why should dev put up a picture! You are funny man!
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
DEv put up a picture of your self and announce a near future plan so we can get this bittrex pump started, all the POW coins have been stretched out real nicely.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Issue with the wallet scync is now fixed for Mac:

https://mega.co.nz/#!eVpGRI6I!LG_0cM-5gE3rAKmncM1BtIUVpGUdqBZBPQ7l0cXVTps

For windows we are still taking care of the wallet compilation, apologies for the waiting.
good man (:
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Issue with the wallet scync is now fixed for Mac:

https://mega.co.nz/#!eVpGRI6I!LG_0cM-5gE3rAKmncM1BtIUVpGUdqBZBPQ7l0cXVTps

For windows we are still taking care of the wallet compilation, apologies for the waiting.
Sell your coins fast people.  This turd is going down shitter fast!
Time to buy more Wink

If it looks and smells like a turd it probably is one.  Why do you think the price is so low for only 1 million coins?  Smart people know they are going to get dumped on.  Unless you're one of those 40 wallets.  Don't buy now.  It should be at 3k satoshi in a few days.  Here is a list I've compiled so far.  

- New dev
- No richlist
- No website (a month and a half since launch and can't afford a wordpress website?)
- No FB page
- No IRC

All of this wreaks of no accountability.  This will be my last post here.  I'm was just trying so save the newbies.  Good luck.

"- No richlist": http://ar.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/
"- No website (a month and a half since launch and can't afford a wordpress website?)" This coin is 4 days old lol and we are working on the website

You should be spreading FUD on the wrong thread

Who are you? Only coming out clear, with name and bio, can save this train wreck.

Up to you.

No more lack of accountability in crypto. No way.

I think I used to see you around in the BlackCoin times.

Anyway, I don't think the internet is the safest place to put your info.

And by the way, just remember that nobody evens knows who is the creator of this industry.

"Satoshi Nakamoto", the guy who holds $1 Billion dollars in Bitcoins and can dump them at any time Wink

Times have changed. The devs at VRC and Pink Coin feel quite safe putting their info out there. The bar has been raised and there's no coming back. You cannot get away wit unaccountability any longer. But it is both your predicament and your decision. If you don't come out, this will day within the weekend.

Pffffffffffff, give me time. And you will see.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Time to buy more Wink

If it looks and smells like a turd it probably is one.  Why do you think the price is so low for only 1 million coins?  Smart people know they are going to get dumped on.  Unless you're one of those 40 wallets.  Don't buy now.  It should be at 3k satoshi in a few days.  Here is a list I've compiled so far.  

- New dev
- No richlist
- No website (a month and a half since launch and can't afford a wordpress website?)
- No FB page
- No IRC

All of this wreaks of no accountability.  This will be my last post here.  I'm was just trying so save the newbies.  Good luck.

"- No website (a month and a half since launch and can't afford a wordpress website?)" This coin is 4 days old lol and we are working on the website

Who are you? Only coming out clear, with name and bio, can save this train wreck.

Up to you.

And by the way, just remember that nobody evens knows who is the creator of this industry.

"Satoshi Nakamoto", the guy who holds $1 Billion dollars in Bitcoins and can dump them at any time Wink

Times have changed. The devs at VRC and Pink Coin feel quite safe putting their info out there. The bar has been raised and there's no coming back. You cannot get away wit unaccountability any longer. But it is both your predicament and your decision. If you don't come out, this will die within the weekend.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500

Nice one.

Anyway, keep calm people, many things to come.

I am also not satisfied but that's how it is in a free market.

We have many things to come, this coin is only 4 days old.

Promising! Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT

Nice one.

I am very happy that you are active, this is further proof that you aren't scam
legendary
Activity: 994
OMG  Shocked So cheap coins
Guys, don't forget there is only 500k POW coins
Time to buy more Wink

- New dev
- No richlist
- No FB page
- No IRC

Up to you.

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

Nice one.

Thank you Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJXN5VPkyH8
Activity: 770
Merit: 515
Guto Schiavon / FOXBIT

Nice one.

Thank you Grin

Nice one.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Time to buy more Wink

- New dev
- No richlist
- No FB page
- No IRC

Up to you.

Time to buy more Wink

- New dev
- No richlist
- No FB page
- No IRC

dam i spread my FUD for nothing :C dev is back kekeke
Time to buy more Wink

- New dev
- No richlist
- No FB page
- No IRC

PPL just dump it for VIA and CNL
unless dev makes the coin better then CNL
legendary
Activity: 994
PPL just dump it for VIA and CNL
Sell your coins fast people.  This turd is going down shitter fast!
Time to buy more Wink

- New dev
- No richlist
- No FB page
- No IRC

yep coin is dead woohoo
Pages:
Jump to: