Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARCOIN] ETF BEING WORKED ON! WAS ON WALL STREET! - TOR IMPLEMENTED - page 53. (Read 184345 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Weekend just started and the price is Fucked Up
for a few hours will be mass fud..every day same time..

i don't know ..is it worth to hold?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
coin is dead?
It's not dead, just influence of FUD fuckedup market
legendary
i bought for a 12k..mistake..
legendary
Less than 5 btc buy support
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Fuck to all FUDsters, market fucked up again Sad
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
so low volume :c i got my orders at 5.5k cmon give mee
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Hi Dev,

Is there any info on the protocol used for anonymization? Also regarding the TOR integration - have you integrated the router into the client or have you setup TOR nodes to use the TOR option? I was just a little confused by the OP because there isn't much information regarding it. All bitcoin forks have TOR built-in already it's been that way for a while now. Look forward to your response.

Activity: 160
the only thing i don't like about the crypto space is that there are to many kids that don't know anything about investing and trading i been looking at this coin and everything looks good i cant remember the last time that i saw any coin that launch with tor build into the coin and ready to go this is very cool

Thank you Mr. Newbie Account Digiguy and congratulations to you on what is only your third post on the system:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/digiguy-141691
(dev sockpuppet?)
HMMM how old are u?
last time i check you been on this forum since nov 2013 i been here since July 2013 only cuz im quiet doesn't mean im not listening 
Activity: 140
Massive dump go and buy Via. Via = the next  x10 coin
the only thing i don't like about the crypto space is that there are to many kids that don't know anything about investing and trading i been looking at this coin and everything looks good i cant remember the last time that i saw any coin that launch with tor build into the coin and ready to go this is very cool

Thank you Mr. Newbie Account Digiguy and congratulations to you on what is only your third post on the system:
(dev sockpuppet?)
HMMM how old are u?
Activity: 224

(dev sockpuppet?)
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
AR still now at 14k.......OMG!
Activity: 256
CRYPTOMI.IO
 ~ Grin Crypto N00bTipz 101 Grin ~

"Pumpers Dumpers and Slumpers"

Come on guys, we must at least try and help our loyal n00bs. The FUD spreaders are a basically pick pocketers and are the Whale's 'Grunt Workers' aka 'Bottom Feeders.' They know the n00bs will get shaken out of their boots, drop their sack of hard earned money (insert any crypto coin here) then run for the hills and never look back once the BCT forum is infested with their FUD. These are all the 'pre pump tactics' the whales & pencil neck 'Pump Boys' use during their accumulation phase. FUD is merely used as a distraction or 'Scare Tactic' aimed at harmless n00bs and conservative day traders. This extremely efficient tool used by the whales & pump boys allows them to conduct their greedy shenanigans. After the FUD is laid and the accusations towards the dev start to fly, the commotion starts to intensify here in the forum. Now our n00bs and conservatives have shifted their attention from the exchange to the ANN thread and are more concerned about confirming the allegations against the dev and replying to other traders or questioning the dev himself instead of keeping their eyes glued to live charts, order book, depth chart etc. amidst all the confusion and panic that is snowballing from the effects of FUD tool 'Smoke Screen' our friendly whales, pump squads & crypto jackals are going to work on the market, either accumulating coin, selling off under everyone's noses, building the pump stairway, or god forbid getting ready to air-drop heavy satchels of now worthless coin on our unexpecting day traders & investors  Undecided

Understand these events are common in the crypto trading scene. They play dirty for a few reasons:

- Lack of trading experience?
- Inability to read charting. It is possible that some are colorblind and cannot decipher between green bullish or a red bearish candlesticks?
- Cannot comprehend Fundamental & Technical market analysis?
- Just plain lazy?
- Criminal activity flows through their bloodstreams?  
- They enjoy the comfortness and security when 'pump boys' hold hands while trying to execute trades? Or when big whales hand feed their pet FUD Jackals?

These are all possibilities. But to sum it all up they play dirty because they can! Regulation does not exist in crypto trading!  Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jimn-255858

look on the link of this person jimn FUDDER.. all post on all threads says only one topic "Scam"/.. are you a police of crypto? LOL
They have to much time on there hands stupid kids LOL bed time kids
Activity: 182
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jimn-255858

look on the link of this person jimn FUDDER.. all post on all threads says only one topic "Scam"/.. are you a police of crypto? LOL
Pages:
Jump to: