Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARCOIN] ETF BEING WORKED ON! WAS ON WALL STREET! - TOR IMPLEMENTED - page 58. (Read 184345 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
memai ‏@galaxyatx  11m
@fullhdpixel no clue who that is , waiting for your found on those 400 blocks, that is what ppl are asking even though no proff exists

Fullhdpixel ‏@fullhdpixel  10m
@galaxyatx I will plot it as a graph later today.
Expand    Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More

@galaxyatx nahh, Im actually bored today.

The first 25 blocks I looked at mostly different addresses, but that doesn't say anything

all this can be seen by simply folowing fullhd pixel

ok i know who fyrstikken is now, well i did my part this seems legit and no proof was given after the blockchain was released,
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
ok fullhd pixel graph will be later today but he did warn about fyrstiken, i dont know who that guy is

that is not warn-a message.
ok fullhd pixel graph will be later today but he did warn about fyrstiken, i dont know who that guy is
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
IE is already here and when he talk about pump he dumping...

Stop believing stupid rumors and think for yourselves. I do not "dump" coins, only rookies and impatient people dump coins. I setup small to medium sell walls throughout the order book. Dumping hurts profits and I love profit Smiley. I am NOT in ARCoin, I was impressed by the volume and retweeted a few tweets about it.

Good luck with trading!

IE you are welcome.

Stop believing stupid rumors and think for yourselves. I do not "dump" coins, only rookies and impatient people dump coins. I setup small to medium sell walls throughout the order book. Dumping hurts profits and I love profit Smiley. I am NOT in ARCoin, I was impressed by the volume and retweeted a few tweets about it.

Good luck with trading!
thank you for your fast answer
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Feel free to post any blockchain proof of your accusation, writing pieces of text anyone can do.

@Jimn, I can also tweet that you are a great guy and so on, but in reality you are the biggest asshole on this forum

wrong not in this forum, only in this topic, im here at launch, and u have made the biggest instamine i have seen, im sorry dude next time scam less
What r u talking about man Huh r u blind?
Feel free to post any blockchain proof of your accusation, writing pieces of text anyone can do

again check the first 7 page in this topic. im here at launch, dont need ur blockchain. 

requote me post
proof are here in this topic page 2-3, and the other tons of post u have delete from people.
u say 12 hours for 430 block or not?
and 1h40 min for 100 block or not?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7865590 and here block info say 430 block after 1 hour from start? and wallet creator here say we are "only at 419 block"rofl https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7865506 page 2

and the working wallet is coming out here in page 4 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7866445 after ipominer pool around 430 block
there are 310 block with highest reward without win wallet and pool

and u say 430 block after 12 hour is hilarious

Stop FUD !
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Feel free to post any blockchain proof of your accusation, writing pieces of text anyone can do.

@Jimn, I can also tweet that you are a great guy and so on, but in reality you are the biggest asshole on this forum

wrong not in this forum, only in this topic, im here at launch, and u have made the biggest instamine i have seen, im sorry dude next time scam less
Feel free to post any blockchain proof of your accusation, writing pieces of text anyone can do

again check the first 7 page in this topic. im here at launch, dont need ur blockchain.  

requote me post
proof are here in this topic page 2-3, and the other tons of post u have delete from people.
u say 12 hours for 430 block or not?
and 1h40 min for 100 block or not?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7865590 and here block info say 430 block after 1 hour from start? and wallet creator here say we are "only at 419 block"rofl https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7865506 page 2

and the working wallet is coming out here in page 4 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7866445 after ipominer pool around 430 block
there are 310 block with highest reward without win wallet and pool

and u say 430 block after 12 hour is hilarious

Ur post does not prove anything
Activity: 168

Good luck with trading!
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Ppl fud incoming......
I don't understand why ppl doesn't know whale are  sell coin cheap on their buy wall for making panic & at the meantime fud also appear-this means  they want more cheap coin.
Hold tight this is very undervalued.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
twitter*****
IconicExpert ‏@IconicExpert  11h
I am impressed with #ARCoin volume and buy support. #AR literally came out of nowhere.

Roll Eyes
everything he touches..he already has a tons.. and pump and dump ....
burnercoin...dead
blackcoin.. a lot of damage
cloakcoin ....dump..gloriously **before annon
now voot going down

he is on viacoin now, probably he just trew his 2 cents about arcoin, let's see what fullhdpixel conclusion is

This is not just so simple as you say. IE makes money and for this he makes huge fud on a coin then he buy enough after that a constant uptrend continues. And running on that PUMP process he sold out most of his coin.

After all coin price remains 5-10x up before the initial take off.
Most of the whale natures are same. They are charity firm-they invest to make money.

i have him on twiter he didnt made a fus about arcoin so i doubt he is behind this , fullhdpixel said he will look into the coin he didnt made a statement, i am still holding the only thing that made us shake was the shity acusation about hiden premine, i am sure bitrex looked again at the coin , so i am just waiting for jimn and company to sell theyr coins
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
twitter*****
IconicExpert ‏@IconicExpert  11h
I am impressed with #ARCoin volume and buy support. #AR literally came out of nowhere.

Roll Eyes
burnercoin...dead
now voot going down

he is on viacoin now, probably he just trew his 2 cents about arcoin, let's see what fullhdpixel conclusion is

This is not just so simple as you say. IE makes money and for this he makes huge fud on a coin then he buy enough after that a constant uptrend continues. And running on that PUMP process he sold out most of his coin.

After all coin price remains 5-10x up before the initial take off.
Most of the whale natures are same. They are not charity firm-they invest to make money.

we all do trade for making money.
Activity: 84

twitter*****

Roll Eyes
burnercoin...dead
now voot going down

legendary
twitter***
Retweeted by IconicExpert and 2 others
 CryptoNewsPump ‏@CryptoNewsPump  15h
#ARCOIN only 500000 coins & POW ended today. This will be a two or three day pump coin. https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-AR
legendary
twitter*****

Roll Eyes
burnercoin...dead
now voot going down
twitter*****
Fullhdpixel ‏@fullhdpixel  13m
Doing some research on the #ARCOIN richlist and the first 400 blocks.

First 45 addresses have 95.18% of the coins

really? ...strange
this post has short life
now gogogo buybuy cheap cheap
and congrats for broken wallet

seriosly can you f**k off?
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
twitter*****
Fullhdpixel ‏@fullhdpixel  13m
Doing some research on the #ARCOIN richlist and the first 400 blocks.

First 45 addresses have 95.18% of the coins

He doesn't think enough before  this tweet, because I think 3 of addresses are bittrex & other exchanges address. There are huge people put coin on exchange.

You have to mean this.
It is unbelieveable that ppl still selling for 18k..

not ppl , this are the coins that the fudsters got last night, once they will sell all we will be ok

now there is nothing they can fud about
Pages:
Jump to: