Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARG] Argentum || A New Begining || UPDATE YOUR WALLET || - page 10. (Read 59490 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
My wallet is ready for use. Ready to fill.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
My plan is to add 4 new mining algorithms. 2 GPU (Lyra2RE2 and Groestl), and 2 CPU (yesscrypt and Argon2d)

These algo's will not be AUXPOW, only sha256 and scrypt will stay AUXPOW for now. I should be able to get the new version out in time and combine with the fork at block 2977000.
It is multi-algorithmed coin. Sounds strange and promising. Which exchanges are available for Argentum currently, dev?

Cryptopia & coinexchange
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
My plan is to add 4 new mining algorithms. 2 GPU (Lyra2RE2 and Groestl), and 2 CPU (yesscrypt and Argon2d)

These algo's will not be AUXPOW, only sha256 and scrypt will stay AUXPOW for now. I should be able to get the new version out in time and combine with the fork at block 2977000.
It is multi-algorithmed coin. Sounds strange and promising. Which exchanges are available for Argentum currently, dev?

How about checking the opening post of this thread for this information?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Hi protonn,

Can you share ARG roadmap?
Activity: 7
i tink the market wil go up its just a dip!!  i hop
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
BlockMunch.CLUB has added Argentum to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for Argentum Pay:
Code:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3333 -u ASaVjqnt1j47JyEJc3Yv4LCNb9Pd7PwRRk -p c=ARG

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3333 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3333 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/ARG

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=625

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Wonderful, thank you!
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMunch.CLUB has added Argentum to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for Argentum Pay:
Code:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3333 -u ASaVjqnt1j47JyEJc3Yv4LCNb9Pd7PwRRk -p c=ARG

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3333 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3333 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/ARG

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=625

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Activity: 12
Could you suggest Argentum testnet nodes?

without "add node" in config file domain could not find DNS seed nodes.
non testnet nodes work just fine.

Thanks!
Activity: 44
Argentum 4.14.3 is out. Adds 4 new mining algorithms.
Lyra2rev2, Myr-Groestl, Argon2d and Yescrypt.

https://github.com/argentumproject/argentum/releases/tag/v4.14.3

Great job, also 1.19 PH/s network hashrate today, very solid  Cool

Hmpf, makes me wanna buy a mining rig to help out Argentum.. Given the electricity pricing in the Netherlands it would be more of a hobby than a money maker.
Activity: 489
Merit: 253

Great job, also 1.19 PH/s network hashrate today, very solid  Cool

I am looking for a Argentum mining pool. Any tips?

With regard to people accumulating; awesome, given the extremely low market cap the only way this can go is up Smiley

I don't have an official list of pools, but I know that prohashing.com pays out Argentum.

I have configured and tested a customized version of P2pool software for all the new algorithms so we can get mining right away once we reach block 2,977,000. More to follow on that.
I am looking for a Argentum mining pool. Any tips?

With regard to people accumulating; awesome, given the extremely low market cap the only way this can go is up Smiley
I think the price will explode if ARG have masternode, please consider to implement it :-)
Looks like some of the top 100 addresses had recent activity and are accumulating, interesting.

I also like that network hashrate, 700 TH/s, compared to other low market cap coins, it's impressing.

later edit :

Just a wallet update when it's ready.

Will the hard fork require a swap?or we just need to update our wallets? Grin

Is there any way to attract another dev and/or attract a marketing/PR guy? Maybe start using bountys?
Pages:
Jump to: