Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARG] Argentum || A New Begining || UPDATE YOUR WALLET || - page 13. (Read 59490 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 100
Hi, I'm looking for two things - active nodes and a bootstrap. Can someone provide those, pretty please?

Bootstrap:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18859519

Nodes:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/arg/#!network
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Hi, I'm looking for two things - active nodes and a bootstrap. Can someone provide those, pretty please?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
is it correct we will have reached 64M Argentum's in like 35 years?
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
Quite a bit of action and dev going on, most of it on CCT...

https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/50052-argentum-arg/?page=2

?  Last post there was May 12th.
Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Quite a bit of action and dev going on, most of it on CCT...

https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/50052-argentum-arg/?page=2
Argentum is dying. Cryptopia price is decreasing day by day. Only 7,8 mn ARG and market cap of 22 BTC. But no new update, no news, no new buyers.

No coin will succeed without a community and I don't see many people or dev's stepping up to do anything. Right now I don't have much time to set aside for Argentum, and I mentioned that a several times over the past few months.

The Electrum Client is nearly ready, but until I can find someone to work in difficulty adjustment and work computation changes along with adding AuxPoW, there's not much reason to release it as many would deem it unsecure. I don't know of one coin that actually has those features in an up to date Electrum client because it's a lot of work. Dogecoin had a WIP, but it's a couple years old at this point.

HashEngineering has a nice BitcoinJ port for Myriadcoin, which would be great for Argentum, but I won't be able to do that either. People will step up, or they won't. It's simple as that. I don't have the time to sacrifice right now, sadly.
Activity: 5
Argentum is dying. Cryptopia price is decreasing day by day. Only 7,8 mn ARG and market cap of 22 BTC. But no new update, no news, no new buyers.
Any plan to collaborate / use cryptocoderz services? They are ESP developer and INSN coin developer aswell if im not mistaken and they also offering development services if i remember correctly.

I'm willing to work with anyone who wants to imorove this project. I just dont have any time right now so it would be up to another party to do most of the work.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
I put a buywall at 420 sat
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Watching this coin  Shocked
Activity: 154
@bonzocorleonee
Any plan to collaborate / use cryptocoderz services? They are ESP developer and INSN coin developer aswell if im not mistaken and they also offering development services if i remember correctly.
I'd like to hear some thoughts about adding another mining algorithm in a future update. I was thinking about Yescrypt (cpu mining.)
Activity: 228
Merit: 250
Activity: 279
What do you think it will add new to the current plethora of coins ? Thank you

Ask this please the 400 coins too, which comes after ARG.
Activity: 546
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
How do you see this project going forward? what is the vision beyond being just another coin with p2p instant payment. What do you think it will add new to the current plethora of coins ? Thank you
Interesting project. Is it still developed?

Yes. I'm still here but don't have much time for work right now. All contributers welcome.

Activity: 279
Interesting project. Is it still developed?
Will there be a new website launched?

Someone was working on one, but he seems to have disappeared :\
Activity: 190
Merit: 101
Will there be a new website launched?
Activity: 20
Cryptopia has fixed their wallet. i just deposited a few ARG
Pages:
Jump to: