Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARG] Argentum | Fast. Optimized. Unique Innovation. | 0% Orphans - page 28. (Read 55743 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I added the pool setup instructions in first post of mine.. so pools can be up by launch time.
need the source for p2pool to work would you want to share that with me and i can get a pool up ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Sorry, it is the 12th in forum time.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
so its released june 12th then 3am not 11th?

no, pretty sure he has his Delorean prepped and ready to roll.

Lol, yeah me too, got mine cheap off ebay in 2071 for 1.2540 LTC, couldn't live without it now, although does make these coin releases tricky unless the devs specify correct dimension.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Reserved reversed is devreser.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I added the pool setup instructions in first post of mine.. so pools can be up by launch time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

no, pretty sure he has his Delorean prepped and ready to roll.
legendary
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
yes, forum time == UTC time. you can see it by OP's post earlier.
Activity: 62
The fourm time can be changed in ones preferences to there own time zone so is it UTC time?
legendary
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004
Hello,

The launch will be in 12 hours from now +10 minutes. 3AM Forum time.

For the development mining, the coin won't have much value if developers don't make it worth anything. I got many developers to join and move this project forward and to do cool things and not just be a copy like many.

I also am in contact with good exchanges, who will not accept new currencies also without a bounty.

So I have 5 people involved in the project and many projects. 0.3% of the initial hard cap is not much for building services. Do you think the services are less important than having 0.3% more coins for each person? What will increase your coin value more, having 0.3% more coins, or having the other 99.7% worth more?

Sounds promissing. Good luck with your project  Smiley
I will be distributing 25 coins to the first 1000 people to post in the initial promotional giveaway thread.

This will help even out early coin distribution and add to the value of Argentum.

That will be the use of the first 25,000 coins.
Activity: 101
Hello,

For the development mining, the coin won't have much value if developers don't make it worth anything. I got many developers to join and move this project forward and to do cool things and not just be a copy like many.

I also am in contact with good exchanges, who will not accept new currencies also without a bounty.

So I have 5 people involved in the project and many projects. 0.3% of the initial hard cap is not much for building services. Do you think the services are less important than having 0.3% more coins for each person? What will increase your coin value more, having 0.3% more coins, or having the other 99.7% worth more?

Thank you. This is really interesting. I wish you luck in your endeavors!
Hello,

Additionally, we will giveaway most of the coins using the ripple format to give everyone a piece starting with a 25k giveaway at launch.
Activity: 101
At what time you plan to start?
legendary
Premine is fine so long as we can all see where the coins are going into the dev and projects to help the coin. Atleast 50-70% of the premine should be used on such before it's allowed to hit an exchange really, although could be privately traded long before that i guess.

Thing is the coins should immediately put up as bounties for projects like market place, apps, forums etc etc.

Dev should have a bit of a chunk to continue develolpment.
Hope devs will reply my PM so I can set up p2pool by launch time
legendary
But then you can fork code of this coin -> start it without premine -> Huh -> profit

Sure that was my first thought  Cool

Let me be clear I agree with devs making profit and if this coin succeeds, the 0.3125% of 64 million premine will mean nothing  Grin
But then you can fork code of this coin -> start it without premine -> Huh -> profit
legendary
Some innovation -> absurd premine -> fail?  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: