Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ARGON - Worlds First Blockchain Based Freelancer Platform. - page 3. (Read 986 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Argon is a three month proyect guys, of course there are a lot of things to improve, developers are working on it!

Yes, this project began its development on the positive side.
Activity: 16

Hello guys, can I ask, have you thought about participating in conferences?

The team decides what to do next, but the idea is realistic
Activity: 21
Argon is a three month proyect guys, of course there are a lot of things to improve, developers are working on it!
Activity: 27
Hello guys, can I ask, have you thought about participating in conferences?
Activity: 44

Guys, I follow your social networks, and I'm interested how many people are working on this project now?

Check the website about it, maybe there is information about the team.
Activity: 38
Guys, I follow your social networks, and I'm interested how many people are working on this project now?
Activity: 18
As I see there are so many people here asking to make contests, but in fact, there are not so many willing to participate.
Activity: 75

Have a nice evening team, I think that will be nice to provide week reports about development

Perhaps, but I don't think it's necessary, the team has many other important work to do.
Activity: 67
Have a nice evening team, I think that will be nice to provide week reports about development
Activity: 9

I see very interesting questions here, it seems that many people in Argon began to be interested

I noticed this for a long time, good reviews began to attract me, so that there was no scam here
Activity: 22

Can I ask, how long do you estimate it will take for the network to launch and see adoption?

It's hard to say, sometimes it can take years, and the state of the market can also depend
Activity: 58
SCAM SCAM SCAM

These people are all over Bitcointalk! Get these twits out of here. I see YOU everywhere and I'm on to you, bunch of scamming scheming idiots! You ain't fooling me
Activity: 38

Hello everybody, what's the benefits of this project? And it is already available in trust wallet?

Not that I know of
Activity: 44

Hello there, where can I study the tokenomics of your project?

Max supply 100m, circulating 68m and the rest locked for 2023
Activity: 35

Guys, I'm so pleased with the activity in our chat, you can immediately see that people like Argon

Yes, I also liked the ideas of plans in Argon, because they look very realistic
Activity: 39
I see very interesting questions here, it seems that many people in Argon began to be interested
Activity: 42
Can I ask, how long do you estimate it will take for the network to launch and see adoption?
Activity: 140
Guys, what is the vision of this kind of project? And what is the different from others project?
Activity: 31
Hello everybody, what's the benefits of this project? And it is already available in trust wallet?
Activity: 45
Hello there, where can I study the tokenomics of your project?
Pages:
Jump to: