Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ARGON - Worlds First Blockchain Based Freelancer Platform. - page 5. (Read 986 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hi! Look at that green candle, the train is leaving people, buy now is the time people do not know what is coming
Activity: 56

I want to know guys, how do you think you are working on a project at full strength, if not, will your project change for the better after you start working this way?

I'm sure that the team of this project is working in full force and doing everything to achieve all of its goals.
Activity: 42

Hello Argon team what do you think of running a Twitter meme contest or something similar to Ama?

Ama would be a better option I think
Activity: 69

I hope Argon will be on the top soon, your Investments are based on scarce tangibles so there will always be value.

Yes, what I like most about him is that there really is a chance to make money.
Activity: 73

Hello to the project team, I would like to know the address of your token

0x851F7a700c5d67DB59612b871338a85526752c25
Activity: 58

To be honest guys, I believe that Argon is salvation for those who have lost money now.

Yes, this is a real chance to get rich, don't miss it!

Hello everyone, I hope you had a good weekend, I have question, have you guys thought about collaborating with crypto influencers?

It looks like it was delayed a bit due to market behavior
I want to know guys, how do you think you are working on a project at full strength, if not, will your project change for the better after you start working this way?
Hello Argon team what do you think of running a Twitter meme contest or something similar to Ama?
Activity: 101
I hope Argon will be on the top soon, your Investments are based on scarce tangibles so there will always be value.
Hello to the project team, I would like to know the address of your token
Activity: 140
To be honest guys, I believe that Argon is salvation for those who have lost money now.
Hello everyone, I hope you had a good weekend, I have question, have you guys thought about collaborating with crypto influencers?

As far as I understand, your token can be bought on three exchanges, but I would like to ask what it will bring me from the fact that I will keep your token?

Here is a link to tokenomics, read about them there: https://argon.run/argon-token

So this is the world's first blockchain-based freelance platform on Binance Chain, working with smart contracts and completely decentralized, I'm excited about this project.

If so, then everything should be safe here, this is the main thing, and it also looks like you can easily make money here if you understand the project
Activity: 101
As far as I understand, your token can be bought on three exchanges, but I would like to ask what it will bring me from the fact that I will keep your token?
Activity: 54
So this is the world's first blockchain-based freelance platform on Binance Chain, working with smart contracts and completely decentralized, I'm excited about this project.
Activity: 69

I would like to ask an important question, how will this project benefit the community, investors and you?

Well, with ArgonFreelancer, you can get hired or hire from anywhere in the world
Activity: 84

I hope everything in this project is safe enough and licensed

The website says about it, all datas, jobs, studies, every detail that comes to mind is secured with smart contracts.
It says on your website, be approving, help us confirm a job and earn an ArgonToken for every job, is there a video review about this?
Pages:
Jump to: