Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARIA] Arianee - Smart-Link connecting, owners, assets & brands - page 2. (Read 2179 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 11
 just like the liveliness on this thread. I went through the white paper and saw how the dream of this project is being organised in a professional way. This is really amazing. The roadmap is superb. Anybody should not afford to miss out on this big project. I am delighted to be part of this. Let's do this guys and ride on as we follow
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
Very interesting project, and it could be very helpful to. Have you tried to discuss future cooperation with museums and art galleries???

Yes it is very interesting project, as I see the roadmap of this project it made me say that the team  planned it well. It is very useful to us because it talks about safetiness of our account. Hope the team will think for more ideas for upgrade and always update about the project.
Yes, this is exactly what I'm saying. Private luxury goods are nice, but there are more important things like historical artefacts and paintings in art galleries, seem to me to stand in front... well, lets wait fore the answers from the devs, or project managers
On the Medium Portal, there are a lot of interesting news about the project, but there is no information about ICO, could you tell me about it in rush?
I believe everything would be put in place. Though I am yet to get details about these too, but I believe everything is been done systematically...
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
What is the difference between token ERC 20 for tokens ERC 721? Will there be any pre-sales or bonuses during the token sale? Will it be able to contribute any kind of crypto coins?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Very interesting project, and it could be very helpful to. Have you tried to discuss future cooperation with museums and art galleries???

Yes it is very interesting project, as I see the roadmap of this project it made me say that the team  planned it well. It is very useful to us because it talks about safetiness of our account. Hope the team will think for more ideas for upgrade and always update about the project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
Arianee and Varanida are conducted by the same guys who did Legolas exchange (+3500 BTC raised in february in 1 day) ; they are french entrepreunors, reliable team and good network to implement their projects. you can compare the advisory board there are some people from legolas ICO.
Activity: 196
I have like the active and responsive of Arianee team when they make live AMA. For who don't have time or pass it, can go there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6wz0bF-ECU&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
Activity: 434
Any other kinds of bounty program besides signature and twitter above?
Why don't you make the announcement to be one Thread? I think It can be more effective and simple.  Smiley

Most of the other platforms tend to be useless af, Reddit for example usually ends up having like 5 people who check the subreddit and the same people in the bounty

Have the redit participants started to decline?
Why should the bounty thread be separated? or is there a new rule for both threads?

Because it is running paid via BTC, if i am not wrong. I really hope they will running more bounty such ash : Facebook, youtube, article...
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Any other kinds of bounty program besides signature and twitter above?
Why don't you make the announcement to be one Thread? I think It can be more effective and simple.  Smiley

Most of the other platforms tend to be useless af, Reddit for example usually ends up having like 5 people who check the subreddit and the same people in the bounty

Have the redit participants started to decline?
Why should the bounty thread be separated? or is there a new rule for both threads?
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Could somebody tell me please if this member has something to do with vagina?  Wink

At times, I don't know how to commend some special individual the world is blessed with in terms of their thinking intellect and creativity skills. I must say the brain behind this project is one of them. The dream of making robbery of ones asset a thing of the past through decentralisation is quiet commendable. All I wish you guys is success. Ride on guys

Yes ride on guys with collecting the money and never delivering the product. ride on hard. Wink
At times, I don't know how to commend some special individual the world is blessed with in terms of their thinking intellect and creativity skills. I must say the brain behind this project is one of them. The dream of making robbery of ones asset a thing of the past through decentralisation is quiet commendable. All I wish you guys is success. Ride on guys
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
I'm here to let you investards to know about some really shady activities related to this shitcoin. here you can read more about them. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41158692 facking paid shills are everywhere these days.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I saw another good news for Arianee platform, They already updated their website and white paper with different 11 language translation for their companies information. Surely this is another step for the team to attract different investors also in Local Section of crypto.

Good to hear this new updates that team and the project will be transparent to the public, In terms of all the information, plans, features we needed to support these kinds of a platform.

Exactly that's a gret news, as many are asking for the link of the whitepaper which is vital in any project.  And it very helpful and useful for the propect investors and users in the crypto community. Arianne adds a unique pattern to this eternal battle against counterfeiters and pirates, this platform technology has the ability to verify a product’s authenticity and origin will be distributed widely to a range of stakeholders information. Hope the team continue their marketing strategies to be able to spread the goodness of the project.
Activity: 195
Hi Admin Arianee, i came across your ico page and your business idea attracted me.
I just want to ask if arianee also has same updates on telegram as i don't use discord ?
Activity: 336
I saw another good news for Arianee platform, They already updated their website and white paper with different 11 language translation for their companies information. Surely this is another step for the team to attract different investors also in Local Section of crypto.

Good to hear this new updates that team and the project will be transparent to the public, In terms of all the information, plans, features we needed to support these kinds of a platform.
Activity: 527
Join Ixinium
In quarter 2, arianee promised to have roadshow to build awareness among your followers, can i ask where i can explore the roadshow for my better understanding ?
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Where can I read more about token generation event?

You may visit there website and as of now there is an new update that they offer 11 language from website to their white paper. So other people and investors, members that have trouble understanding English will follow too.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Activity: 294
On the Medium Portal, there are a lot of interesting news about the project, but there is no information about IСO, could you tell me about it in rush?
Well, yes. They make a lot of posts on the Medium with such a good news and the updates about the project because they'll need to earn more audience first before announcing an ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: