Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ARIA] Arianee - Smart-Link connecting, owners, assets & brands - page 3. (Read 2179 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Arianee is a project that provides "trusted credentials to all around the world" thanks to the use of Blockchain technology. A very practical goal for the cryptographic world. I think the project will be the attention of the community. You need to promote your project to the community more!

That's not exactly the most innovative project to be specific. Also you're slightly incorrect, AFAIK the details arent stored on the blockchain they're just verified using it
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Where can I read more about token generation event?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Any other kinds of bounty program besides signature and twitter above?
Why don't you make the announcement to be one Thread? I think It can be more effective and simple.  Smiley

Most of the other platforms tend to be useless af, Reddit for example usually ends up having like 5 people who check the subreddit and the same people in the bounty
Activity: 30
Projects  look really good.  I will study on your project
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
I really wanted to read and see your road map and white paper, but for some reason I can not open your site. With what it can be connected? Could you please write me a link to the white paper here so that I can study it?
Yes, there you go: https://www.arianee.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Arianee_White_Paper_2018_EN.pdf. I wonder why would you encourage the problem on the site while you can open this forum, be sure to not to have any proxy when opening the site, it could be the site has blocked your connection request.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Why don't you make the announcement to be one Thread? I think It can be more effective and simple.  Smiley

As I know this bounty campaigns are full and the campaign manager is not accepting new participants, I do not know if they are planning to add some more bounties like making video presentation in youtube, Reddit or in Medium.
It will become better if the team will really have another bounty campaigns aside from this signature and twitter campaigns. Especially now that those bounty cmapaigns are close and already didn't accept participants, but still there are more participants wanted to take part in this Arianee community and be part on its fight to this crypto currency community. I will stay tuned to this project and wait for futher updates of the team.
Yeah, I would agree but, as you know that their decision to held a bounty campaign is absolute. They can just easily make for the others bounty, but they will need to think twice as there is no guarantee if they held a bounty campaign their project will famous or not.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Arianee is a project that provides "trusted credentials to all around the world" thanks to the use of Blockchain technology. A very practical goal for the cryptographic world. I think the project will be the attention of the community. You need to promote your project to the community more!
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
When you work for many project and you tend to appreciate some better, you even tend to pick out the special and unique ones. Those ones that tend to look for great challenges and solve them in a different way that many people tend to support their dream. I wish you guys success with all you have in store for potential investors and the entire world of cryptocurrency
Activity: 490
Merit: 15
PARKRES Community Manager
Can i reserve for Filipino Translation for this upcoming bounty?
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Making robbery a word in the past sounds catchy but there is another kind of theft that is lurking behind the shadows of the crypto space and that is hacking, how will it be avoided?
Activity: 496
Merit: 100

As I know this bounty campaigns are full and the campaign manager is not accepting new participants, I do not know if they are planning to add some more bounties like making video presentation in youtube, Reddit or in Medium.
It will become better if the team will really have another bounty campaigns aside from this signature and twitter campaigns. Especially now that those bounty cmapaigns are close and already didn't accept participants, but still there are more participants wanted to take part in this Arianee community and be part on its fight to this crypto currency community. I will stay tuned to this project and wait for futher updates of the team.
Activity: 504
As we analysed Arianee white papers, we understand their high potential and they have made a network on social channels to build a communication and connectivity with more users.
Activity: 294
As I have checked the project's team members it's a plain name and their position, I think maybe adding some short information about team member's skills and experienced may help the project to gain more trust from the investors.
Tell me, how did you check the development team and their professional qualities? Where you found information about this, I did not see anything like this on the official website.
Ishinn might read the project white papers and communicated with the team through any official social channels that can be a great analysis even to choose the project.
Activity: 322
As I have checked the project's team members it's a plain name and their position, I think maybe adding some short information about team member's skills and experienced may help the project to gain more trust from the investors.
They may be rechecking their profiles with the project CEO once the approval sign in done they may proceed to the level of execution in publishing their linked in contacts which will add reputation for the project.
Activity: 378
These bounties really admire me to utilize my opportunities and arianee have made the better plans with right allocations which given me an opportunity to keep supporting.
Activity: 294
Arianee team seems highly professional as they possess experience with similar platforms so their expertise helps to easily handle the issues with an accurate fix with no delay in operations.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What's the actual application again for arianee? It's like connecting the merchants among the ecommerce industry?
Activity: 168
Activity: 196
You can talk to the team in their discord if you want

I wanted to see the exact dates of the ICO, but I did not find such information on the site. Somehow everything is very quiet and sluggish, I do not see the team's activity in this thread.
Actually i like make discuss at telegram group more. Could we will have official group of Arianee at here? I see at our website we only have telegram channel at now.
Activity: 434
So awesome. When i check both of them have no slot more. Well, maybe i have late but that is good for Arianee. Will have any airdrop campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: