Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ARTCOIN.AI: ART CRYPTOCURRENCY ICO - page 4. (Read 19656 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 08:39:55 AM
artcoin.ai project is building the future of the ARt industry with an unprecedented digital standard of transparency, authenticity and security that is what ARt lovers are looking for. i think they are the first one who will appreciate this project.
brand new
Activity: 0
November 22, 2018, 08:17:55 AM
one of the features of Artcoin.ai project is the biometric passport in connection with the possibilities of the Blockchain technology happen to be the basis of all problem solutions in the areas of forgery protection, museums, auctions, tracking and tracing for transports to galleries, warehouses and last but not least to the final destination of the owner.
in addition to that, it is now also possible to create an interactive digital catalogue of works that opens up the possibilities of presentation to every artist or collection owner.
and this include creation of interactive virtual galleries, videos, their presentation through audio comments and the accompanying of the viewer through this emotional journey into a personal art world.

November 22, 2018, 08:32:03 AM
artchain app tells you also if the art can be recognized as original or not. wowwww! really amazing, we can be able to know whether the art is authentic or not. good to have this project in the community. we are hoping for more offers coming from all of you guys, thank you!
Activity: 23
November 22, 2018, 08:26:58 AM
one amazing features of artchain app that make me excited is that it can recognize the art and guides the camera to capture specific details of the artwork. isn't it great and amazing?
Activity: 16
November 22, 2018, 08:11:23 AM
how about the link of your telegram site? can you pls share it with us? i can learn many things and information there about this project. so what are you waiting for, don't waste your time and let's join their telegram.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
November 22, 2018, 08:09:12 AM
Softcap 5 million dollars can be collected only in a parallel universe =) Cheesy You have to be realistic. Even 500 thousand is a lot of money.
Activity: 16
November 22, 2018, 08:04:45 AM
one of the features of Artcoin.ai project is the biometric passport in connection with the possibilities of the Blockchain technology happen to be the basis of all problem solutions in the areas of forgery protection, museums, auctions, tracking and tracing for transports to galleries, warehouses and last but not least to the final destination of the owner.
in addition to that, it is now also possible to create an interactive digital catalogue of works that opens up the possibilities of presentation to every artist or collection owner.
November 22, 2018, 07:57:35 AM
artcoin has such a great services. i'm sure that many people are very excited to have this artcoin app in their mobile especially those who love and fond with artworks. i also love arts and so excited to be part of this team. hoping for the success of this!
do you have any image of artcoin app? it seems that there's lot of people who are excited about this project especially those whose passion is about art. hoping that this project receive lots of investments.
Activity: 26
November 22, 2018, 07:50:03 AM
Good to see projects that are related to arts. I think it is better now to have that kind of project here in cryptocurrency. As an art lover I would like to see more arts here or I could create my own and hopefully it can attract also more art work lovers. Just hoping that team can successfully launch this project. I will follow this one and see how its progress.
yes! and we should support this project by all means. because this project seem to be great and one of a kind since it the first time in history to have this kind of project in the community. hoping that this will be supported also by the community.
Activity: 27
November 22, 2018, 07:43:06 AM
Activity: 29
November 22, 2018, 07:35:31 AM
ARtchain help to create a sustainable business model when solving and lowering of the transaction fees that make the tokens to increase in price due to the recurring and growing of the fees (buying of tokens to access and use the Artchain blockchain art gallery system).

Activity: 26
November 22, 2018, 07:29:01 AM
artcoin.ai project aims to transform the way in which all Art is cataloged, authenticated and secured using the decentralized technology and building a better future in the Art industry.
Activity: 28
November 22, 2018, 07:22:31 AM
looking forward for more updates coming from you guys about your project and in answering all my inquiries. we will follow any development of your project and praying for the success of this. of course the success of your project only mean a success for us at the same time. keep up the good work and more power!

Activity: 30
November 22, 2018, 07:15:06 AM
i will support this project and spread this great news. having you here guys in the community is such a pleasure and we are very lucky indeed to have this kind of opportunity.
Activity: 56
November 22, 2018, 07:10:52 AM
good to know that there's a project like  Artcoin.ai which are related to arts. this will surely supported to those people who love Arts and other people will encourage also to join at the same time because of its great and amazing features their project has.
Activity: 52
November 22, 2018, 07:04:34 AM
do you have any video presentation regarding the details we need to know about this project? if you have, can you pls share with us the link. this will a great help especially to those who have no time reading your whitepaper.

correct! agree with you! and this is such a great strategy also to encourage people to invest in your project. they will see how creative and brilliant your team are to come up with this kind of project.
Activity: 60
November 22, 2018, 06:54:11 AM
do you have any video presentation regarding the details we need to know about this project? if you have, can you pls share with us the link. this will a great help especially to those who have no time reading your whitepaper.

Activity: 59
November 22, 2018, 06:47:02 AM
how are we going to be benefited from this project of Artcoin.ai when we invest here? is there's a possibility that we can get additional bonuses if we refer this to our friends and encourage them also to invest and become part of this team? any details about this matter pls. thank you!
Activity: 63
November 22, 2018, 06:40:44 AM
Artcoin.ai project are supported by the following: Cryptotec, Blockchain Intelligence Group, Blockchains LTD, Best Rate, Ethereum, Artechnologies Blockchain and Block Globe. good to know that there are lots of company supporting this project, it only shows that we can trust them and entrust our investments.
brand new
Activity: 0
November 21, 2018, 10:45:43 AM
Artchain is based a real business model encapsulating the multi-billion art market by using proprietary tech, both hardware and software that will solve crucial problems, increase efficiency and prevent fraud in the art market.
Pages:
Jump to: