Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ARTCOIN.AI: ART CRYPTOCURRENCY ICO - page 6. (Read 19656 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 08:46:30 AM
I don't see any information about your tokens, so how can we get your tokens? Please also list your whitepaper here.
you can see all the information about artcoin project in the link below. i will also take a look in their whitepaper and try to understand what's this all about. here is the link: https://www.artcoin.ai/mt-content/uploads/2018/11/whitepaper_oct.pdf
Activity: 63
November 21, 2018, 08:35:46 AM
what benefits can we get when we invest here? and any details what is the features of this artcoin project? kindly educate us with this matter. we want to learn more information about this.
Activity: 66
November 21, 2018, 08:24:53 AM
hi guys! any details about this new project? can i have the link in your whitepaper? hoping for your response! thank you in advance....
copper member
Activity: 15
November 21, 2018, 08:08:21 AM
Just reading what this thread all about. I think it was quite unique to have project for art authentication and preservation of all the masterpieces in the world.looking forward for this project. Artcoin is something to talk about.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
November 20, 2018, 02:39:18 AM
I don't see any information about your tokens, so how can we get your tokens? Please also list your whitepaper here.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
November 20, 2018, 02:24:19 AM
One of the thousands of cryptocurrency projects I just discovered.
I began to be interested in discussing with this thread.

Can this ArtChain work together with a project developed with a museum in which there is a Monalisa Painting?
copper member
Activity: 1
November 20, 2018, 02:18:35 AM

Artcoin is building the future of the Art industry with an unprecedented digital standard of transparency, authenticity, and security. Artcoin aims to transform the way in which all Art is authenticated, cataloged and secured using decentralized ledger technology.  

Digital Authentication

Artcoin benefits from software developed to create a unique digital fingerprint by capturing microscopic texture details specific to each Art piece. This digital fingerprint is then stored on a decentralized ledger creating an unforgeable, immutable and original Art work.

Digital Transparency

For the first time in history, the Art world will now benefit and profit from decentralized ledger technology for cataloging forgery proof records. This blockchain technology advances the level of transparency and guarantees the highest standard of security.

Art Ecosystem

Artcoin's authentication protocol will reduce or eliminate Art fraud/ forgery and set a standard for multiple users from retail to institutional portfolios to insurers and logistics. This ecosystem aims to solve the most fundamental and costly inefficiencies in the Art world and build a more trusted and profitable Art market with digital technology.

Artcoin is the future of Art.... Join Now
Pages:
Jump to: