Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ARTEX - World's first and only blockchain based artpiece exchange platform. - page 2. (Read 846 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

Hello guys, hopefully today or tomorrow we will see something interesting, right team?

I hope that it will be so, but I am more worried about the state of the market
Activity: 22

What sets your project apart from other projects? What to expect from it in the coming time?

I think there will be many updates soon, read this post
https://t.me/artexcommunity/20288
Activity: 6
Hello there, in which countries is your technology banned and in which is it allowed?
Activity: 66
Is this short, medium or long term project? Very important for us to know the projection.
Activity: 1
So guys, can you give us some reasons why we should support this project? How is it different from other project?
Activity: 30
Hello guys, hopefully today or tomorrow we will see something interesting, right team?
Activity: 2
What sets your project apart from other projects? What to expect from it in the coming time?
Activity: 22
Hello everybody, on your webside you claim that there will be a major exchange listing. Do you already know which you have in focus, or is it still unclear?
This will be a big event for the project, so it will be announced if they do it soon

Hey team, I'm interested in one question, what could the community do to help your team in the most productive way

Maybe you can just buy their tokens and hold them, and also support them on Twitter.
brand new
Hello everybody, on your webside you claim that there will be a major exchange listing. Do you already know which you have in focus, or is it still unclear?
brand new
Hey team, I'm interested in one question, what could the community do to help your team in the most productive way
Activity: 37

Hello everybody, do you always have your finger on the pulse and start each day by assessing whether everything is in order with the project and whether it is moving there?

The project team has experienced people in itself, so I think that we should not doubt this.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Where is the OP? Is he using his newbie minions to shill this thread? Because after 4 pages, only few people that are not newbies commenting on this thread. And the OP himself is gone, not giving any indication that he is interested on at least answering some questions raised by those people above. Anyway, if they are indeed sincere in putting this project on the market, they will give actual development updates. Otherwise, better forget this project.
Right, the OP left after creating this thread. my question was also ignored.
Too many new accounts pumping this thread, it's not a great way to popularize this project. Better ignore it like they ignored this thread.
Hello everybody, do you always have your finger on the pulse and start each day by assessing whether everything is in order with the project and whether it is moving there?
brand new

Hello everybody, when will you start marketing in the crypto space? It is getting closer to launch, what are the plans ?

I think that now they are already doing well in marketing.
Hello everybody, when will you start marketing in the crypto space? It is getting closer to launch, what are the plans ?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Where is the OP? Is he using his newbie minions to shill this thread? Because after 4 pages, only few people that are not newbies commenting on this thread. And the OP himself is gone, not giving any indication that he is interested on at least answering some questions raised by those people above. Anyway, if they are indeed sincere in putting this project on the market, they will give actual development updates. Otherwise, better forget this project.
Activity: 37

The market began to grow optimally, I hope that by the end of the month there will be a bull market and this will have a good effect on your project

It is unlikely that we will see a bull market by the end of the month
Guys, have you ever experienced project failure? What happened?
I have not heard that they had a big failure, I hope that it will not continue.
brand new
Hi team how is the project progressing? Hope everyone on your team is happy and you are working hard on the project.
Pages:
Jump to: