Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ARTEX - World's first and only blockchain based artpiece exchange platform. - page 4. (Read 846 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
May I ask, what about artex updates? What team is working on now
Activity: 29
Guys, and any idea what the pancake swap listing price will be?
Activity: 4

So guys, I follow your social networks, and I'm interested how many people are working on this project now?

Look at the website maybe there may be information about the team
Activity: 66
So guys, I follow your social networks, and I'm interested how many people are working on this project now?
brand new
Activity: 0
Artex is the first and only platform for the exchange of works of art on the blockchain, and this is of interest to me, so I will follow up to see it all in action
May I know when there will be a public sale? As I understand it, you have not had it yet
So team, I think that will be nice to provide week reports about development
Activity: 3

Trust and security is very important in any business , what makes investors , customer and users safe secure when working with your project?

I think the team will take care of this.

Have a nice evening, how many people are working on Artex now?

At this time with remotes 11
brand new

Hello everybody, can you tell me how to purchase tokens now?

You can buy on publicsale they will announce the exact time and day very soon.
brand new
What are the advantages of Artex compared to most projects currently on the market? Will there be some innovation?
Activity: 1
Hello, what is the utility value of Artex tokens? How will holding the token benefit the community?
Activity: 20
Guys, are you a global project or local project? Can anybody anywhere use your project without any restrictions?
Activity: 66
Trust and security is very important in any business , what makes investors , customer and users safe secure when working with your project?
Guys, any idea when the crowdsale starts? And any idea what the pancake swap listing price will be?
brand new
Have a nice evening, how many people are working on Artex now?
Hello everybody, can you tell me how to purchase tokens now?

Guys, are you planning any exchange other than Binance? But Binance itself is the largest exchange, and that's a good thing.

If they are on Binance, this is already cool, I think that there is no point in thinking about other exchanges now
Activity: 3

Hello guys, how many people are on your team? Where can I find information about your team?

I saw information about 7 people about the team on the website

Have a nice evening, what benefits will the project bring to you, society and investors?

With the Artex's smart contracts, you can buy and sell the amount you want from the works listed in the market, this is the benefit it will bring
Pages:
Jump to: