Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ASR] ASTROCOIN MAX SUPPLY 140,000. COINEDUP.COM - page 22. (Read 105055 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
This coin looks pretty promising, so i'm decided to switch all my rigs here, to help you guys.
At this moment, i have 0 coins. I hope all guys, who have bulk of it(100+ i suppose), understanding, if miners leave project - you will lose your investments and coin will die.

I will be very gladful, if someone donate me something for my mining time. At least 1-2 coins will be sweet signal to me from community. My wallet: GU6nwKyqq9yA4jTomzPyTKZAdqAnJHENE3

This is my hashes on the http://astrocoinpool.com/ , looks like i have more then 10% of net, and planning to hold it for some days.

Thanks!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Those who have faith in the coin and are holding on while others waver should help contribute by spreading the positive attributes and endless possibilities of ASR throughout the altcoin community. The cryptocommunity now knows that investing in promising early stage alts is one of the best ways to make a small fortune. Everyone is just looking for new alts to find - and there are a bunch of dumbshits who call everything a premine or a scam coin without proper substantiation. The virility of a lot of potentially successful alts is hindered by this bs.

This  community has to get out there - publish articles, comments / aid in the integration of this coin with merchant services. etc. So far on reddit/twitter it looks like i'm the only one supporting this coin and analyzing it with validated information. Out of all the alts I have selected this specific one for its uniqueness - not just because of its possible price due to the mathematics behind it.

Check out the /astrocoin subreddit where I have taken time to post some pretty valuable information. I will keep on posting updates and short term/long term analysis of ASR.

If you're on twitter - follow me @fireinyourhole

Good luck, if you hold more than 100 ASR - you have a decent chance of exiting with over $50 K in the next 2 months.
Activity: 127
this coin only for miners and devs ?  Grin

this is coing only for EARLY miners and devs who never made giveaway from their premines.

Hmm have both of you never heard of exchanges?? You can buy plenty if you put an order up @ coinedup. It's also really cheap right now.

I never buy in downtrend , still cant see support price  Smiley

Still right around 0.02. It has maintained that as a relatively stable floor
Activity: 308
Create smart contracts without coding skills!

this is coing only for EARLY miners and devs who never made giveaway from their premines.

Hmm have both of you never heard of exchanges?? You can buy plenty if you put an order up @ coinedup. It's also really cheap right now.

I never buy in downtrend , still cant see support price  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos

Activity: 308
Create smart contracts without coding skills!
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
WTB 100 ASR. offering 1 BTC

Your going to need to offer closer to 2BTC if you want anyone to even think of making a deal.

Agreed. I have over 100 ASR, but I would not think of selling for less than .04

I actually like the OpenEx exchange.

Its really fast, it puts the info I need right up top instead of a chart that takes 2-3 seconds to load (I'm looking at your btc-e).

I just wish it had more volume.
Activity: 127

Your going to need to offer closer to 2BTC if you want anyone to even think of making a deal.
Activity: 294

Yeah I just confirmed, things look good with the coin itself.
It's this stupid block we're on. After we get over this current block, things should be back to normal, and things will start to look good.

Thank god for the panic sellers +1, I got to get in on some more!  Grin
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Yes exactly the coin itself is fine and the dev team strong. These things happen and when they are resolved in a timely fashion and things are communicated well it only builds a stronger support from the bottom up. All we need now is some more promotion to get over this difficulty hump I think anyway.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Only 1 BTC? Lol, not much of a apology...
Sorry to see this happening to ASR but it is the second time this coin has issues
their is nothing wrong with the coin.
pools have had issues
this exchange had issues
the coin is just fine and all you panic sellers are gona make some people very rich  Grin
Activity: 8
I hope this coin succeeds!
Activity: 48

Only 1 BTC? Lol, not much of a apology...
Sorry to see this happening to ASR but it is the second time this coin has issues
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Activity: 143
You know looking at this in a different light I think it can only build faith in the astro devs. I mean this in not a "I told you so way" but in that this is another example of the devs being correct/correcting the situation. I hope openex can keep astro up on the exchange it can only do good for us once everything is smoothed out

+1
Activity: 54
You know looking at this in a different light I think it can only build faith in the astro devs. I mean this in not a "I told you so way" but in that this is another example of the devs being correct/correcting the situation. I hope openex can keep astro up on the exchange it can only do good for us once everything is smoothed out
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I'm currently trying to send some ASR, I did the transaction one hour ago and there is still no confirmation, is it normal ?
this is because not many people are mining this coin at the moment, because of the high difficulty. so transactions are slow to process.. this isnt good if this keeps happening tho...
Activity: 210
maybe you can use this system for down diff . http://leaserig.net
Activity: 157
I'm currently trying to send some ASR, I did the transaction one hour ago and there is still no confirmation, is it normal ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Really, thats your retort? more baseless accusations? FYI, i updated to the latest source as soon as i knew about it. now i'm asking the question that needs to be asked. you instead of answering attempt to shift the focus onto me, which is the retort of children and immature adults.

and fyi, the genesis hash being wrong in the checkpoint file is a major problem, for obvious reasons. this is why your coin is forked, but by all means continue to tell me why i'm wrong and you're right.
just take astrocoin off your exchange and leave the astrocoin community if you think its a scam,nobody asked you to stay here
hes probably trying to get the price low so he can buy more since he couldnt steal enough coins...idk

Actually its because the coins were stolen, and i need to find out why, but nice attempt to switch the focus off the obvious scam dev team, which has been called out repeatedly.

once again, i'll post these transactions which should not be accepted by the client but are. why they are valid is anyones guess at this point.

http://pastebin.com/rtTTZ33p

using these transactions, the attacker was able to drain the ASR wallet on our site. its unclear how they were able to make these transactions appear valid. possibly a spam attack on our node with the illicit transactions? Again, i'm here asking for help, no reason to be butthurt.

If you're looking for help, making false claims that we changed the genesis hash and other BS that we're a "scam" dev team (In what way have we scammed? NO WAY AT ALL)  when all we did was fix the bug in the code is NOT the way to get help.

I made no claims until you and your sock puppets started attacking my exchange, for simply asking these questions. lie about me i'll lie about you. again, the client is accepting these transactions, and should not be. that is what i am trying to find out here, is why. there was an attack on bitcoin in 2010=2011 that was similar to this. i'm trying to figure out if this is a limited incident, ie our node being spammed with the fake transactions, or if its a global incident in the network.

maybe you could check the transactions in your client and see if they are valid. if they are not, then it is obviously a problem with our node being spammed, and i would need to add a connect directive to conf file to only accept connections/blocks from trusted nodes.

Our wallets are fine, this must be an issue just with your exchange. I don't see those txids in the blockchain, http://cryptexplorer.com
or http://altexplorer.net... , not sure exactly why.

My apologies again. i know what happened now. could you pm me with some trusted nodes that i can use with the connect directive. i need some official, trustworthy nodes to prevent this again. I will accept responsiblity for this one.
Pages:
Jump to: