Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ASR] ASTROCOIN MAX SUPPLY 140,000. COINEDUP.COM - page 24. (Read 105055 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
What the heck is going on over at openex.pw?Huh

Astrocoin is gone off the market and so are my coins. What is this all about?

CoinKing, please contact them directly. They announced on twitter that they were removing ASR market because they refused to update to our new source code which fixed synchronizing problems. I'd suggest you that you demand your coins from them ASAP, they are running off with a lot of coins. In the future, I'd suggest you use http://coinedup.com/
The truth is, you've altered the genesis hash, making the chain invalid and no one should trust this coin we have cautiously reopened the market, but are encouraging users to cancel their buy orders for obvious reasons. this coin is basically a scam.

Can somebody please explain wtf this means?

r3wt, STOP POSTING THIS COIN IS A SCAM WITH NO PROOF, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.
they had to change the source code at some point because of issues, the coin is not a scam, their has just been issues with the launch like every other coin
r3wt keeps saying this because his exchange is crap and is "losing" everybodys coins somehow...
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
True to Decentralization

CoinKing, please contact them directly. They announced on twitter that they were removing ASR market because they refused to update to our new source code which fixed synchronizing problems. I'd suggest you that you demand your coins from them ASAP, they are running off with a lot of coins. In the future, I'd suggest you use http://coinedup.com/
The truth is, you've altered the genesis hash, making the chain invalid and no one should trust this coin we have cautiously reopened the market, but are encouraging users to cancel their buy orders for obvious reasons. this coin is basically a scam.

Can somebody please explain wtf this means?
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
how long until diff change?
Changing from 46 to 4 in 84 blocks. Est. Avg. Time per Block; 1944 seconds

So around 2 days then at the current hash rate?
Yeah, afraid so..

Hang in there lads, we need to get through this rough patch.
Activity: 18
anybody wanna buy 4.58707377 ASR ? 0,025btc /1asr ? PM me
Activity: 786
Merit: 857

So around 2 days then at the current hash rate?
True to Decentralization
We need to get up on coinex and get some real volume
Activity: 29
True to Decentralization
Activity: 28
diff change 80 block.
Astrocoin do you fix code for diff?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
last block found at astrocoinpool - 28/01 04:07:39

going to pull my support very shortly unless this gets fixed.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
my windows wallet keeps trying to sync though its up to date...
"Catching up... Processed 8553 of 470000 (estimated) blocks of transaction history. Last block was generated 0 hours ago. Transactions after this will not be visible."

I restarted and it was fine then it happened again.
*edit seems this is a known issue*
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
A few more PMs have been paid out.  If I missed you, please send me a reminder and I will get your payment out.

You can still check your balance at asrb.cryptopools.com.

Good news: 

New pool is up and still with 0% TX fees.  We look forward to having you back.  Get us over 100MH so we can collect the bounty.   Cheesy

asr.cryptopools.com

-tb-
Activity: 134
Can't wait for the difficulty decrease to 4! I'm doing my part in getting us there, however, because my 1850 KH/sec is solo mining this coin. But then difficulty will shoot up to 100 as people jam in at 4 difficulty and we'll be in the same boat as what we're in right now.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
For those of you that have been around for awhile with new coins, what does it take to get a coin listed on cryptsy or even bter?
Activity: 73
One day we will beat ECB and FED ;)

Wow really? Openex.pw will never be getting any future business from me now after pulling some crap like that.

Anyway, Openex is just extremly small (Alexa 700k) sh!t market with just few buyers offering lower then half the market price, with offers often 1/10 of market value waiting for buyer to badly count zeros in "0.00000xx"
Activity: 127

Wow really? Openex.pw will never be getting any future business from me now after pulling some crap like that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
What is the conf?
Activity: 65

legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: