Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AssetFun: A Decentralized Token Eco Platform - page 15. (Read 2914 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
When will the bonus program be launched? And what will it be? Subscription company or signature on Twitter or Facebook? What will you need to do and what is the reward amount?

Well let just wait about the announcement. The team just a bit busy with the main plan. I hope that there will be facebook and twitter campaign.
It would be remarkable. Developers need to hurry with it and not to hesitate, the project nevertheless is enough with rare orientation and people need to tell about it as it is possible for the bigger number of cryptocommunity on means of bounty through social networks. But facebook precisely disappears that apropos twitter, he, it seems, hasn't blocked advertising yet.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
When will the bonus program be launched? And what will it be? Subscription company or signature on Twitter or Facebook? What will you need to do and what is the reward amount?

Well let just wait about the announcement. The team just a bit busy with the main plan. I hope that there will be facebook and twitter campaign.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Hello! The idea is quite good but there's too little information. What about the roadmap? And it's unclear what how it differs from other decentralized platforms. All this is frustrating.
The project is still in the developing mode and it will surely update each and every possible information soon so be updated to their official ANN thread or their website. This project is going to turn out the best soon.
I am waiting for the project to be fully developed along with its platform and i am sure that it would happen soon. The project can soon have some good benefits and also it can have a bright future ahead.
I read whole project carefully and it's very good project but the idea of project is not veey unique. I hope the devlopers will soon launch the bounty programme or the Airdrop campaign beacause it will helps to increase the popularity of project.
What I think is that uniqueness of the project is not necessary if the idea of the project is better than others and the implementation is also better than others the project will farewell in the market of course having uniqueness gives them an edge over others.
Trust me mate this kinds of coins are the most effective and profitable in trade sites so Im sure this will succeed.
Hello! The idea is quite good but there's too little information. What about the roadmap? And it's unclear what how it differs from other decentralized platforms. All this is frustrating.
The project is still in the developing mode and it will surely update each and every possible information soon so be updated to their official ANN thread or their website. This project is going to turn out the best soon.
I am waiting for the project to be fully developed along with its platform and i am sure that it would happen soon. The project can soon have some good benefits and also it can have a bright future ahead.
I read whole project carefully and it's very good project but the idea of project is not veey unique. I hope the devlopers will soon launch the bounty programme or the Airdrop campaign beacause it will helps to increase the popularity of project.
What I think is that uniqueness of the project is not necessary if the idea of the project is better than others and the implementation is also better than others the project will farewell in the market of course having uniqueness gives them an edge over others.
Activity: 378
An interesting project, but it seems to me that the team does not actively promote the project on the Internet. So in the company of signatures only 1 participant. I think we should give a small reward to the participants of the telegram chat.
Activity: 602
I could not find a road map. Is it because I was looking badly or was it just not represented? I thought that this is one of the original documents
Well, you can read it on their website to find for the road-map. You can also find their road-map in their whitepaper and learn the project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
a very interesting project. I see a good concept idea in this project. hi dev you do not have a bounty program? and there is no ico you will do?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Looking forward to its bounty program Smiley
Yes, we can join AssetFun bounty at here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3157473.new. Still have 3 week more.

It will be also good if they can run a separate signature campaign and will be paid in BTC, Hire professional campaign managers like yahoo. It will have a big impact on their promotions and possible big investors will be interested to join the program.
Activity: 154
if I understand correctly, the Bounty program is already running? How long will it last and when will the tokens be distributed? I'm sure the project has every chance of success in attracting investments.

Generally from what I have seen most of the ICOs distribute their tokens at the end of their ICO period or when they reach hard cap whichever is first
I'm thinking of taking part in the Bounty Company. I think that with time maybe tokens will grow in price and I can profitably sell them
Merit: 3
I could not find a road map. Is it because I was looking badly or was it just not represented? I thought that this is one of the original documents
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
if I understand correctly, the Bounty program is already running? How long will it last and when will the tokens be distributed? I'm sure the project has every chance of success in attracting investments.

Generally from what I have seen most of the ICOs distribute their tokens at the end of their ICO period or when they reach hard cap whichever is first
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Something I do not understand, how exactly will your system work environmentally? What will be connected with the environment? I do not understand how your platform will work. Who can explain to me, please.

It's similar to project like Ethereum. Neo, Eos. A decentralized platform that allow you create tokens, smart contract and Dapp. You need have pre knowledge on those topics in order to understand how it works !
Activity: 434
Yes, we can join AssetFun bounty at here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3157473.new. Still have 3 week more.
I see don't have much people pay attention to join this bounty, and they don't provide code of signature. About their twitter campaign, is so easy, only 3 twitter Wink.. Easy to join and earn AssetFun token.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Activity: 154
Actually mate the project doesn't running yet as this project is in progress and promotion stage. Well, as I see readnon their white paper its really awesome as this project have a great sense which can be good for all in the community.
Yes exactly if the platform becomes fully developed then we will understand the project better. And it will possible soon because the team behind the project working very hard on the project. I hope so many investors support this project. A project like this has very high potential to grow more in upcoming years.
The project can shoot very not bad in the future, on it there are all prospects. Excellent team, super idea of the platform. It is necessary only to support the project and to wait for final start. What by the way concerning airdrop? Whether there will be he?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
most bounty campaigns bounties depends on the pre-ico, ico so mostly it ends after tokensales either presale and public sales and thats bounties will be paid to the suppoters
Activity: 280
Having the project's information all being stated well will lessen the frustration you are having and also to other people here, presenting the roadmap is one of the things most people try to look for a new project, let's wait for it as the project is at its early stage today.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Yes exactly if the platform becomes fully developed then we will understand the project better. And it will possible soon because the team behind the project working very hard on the project. I hope so many investors support this project. A project like this has very high potential to grow more in upcoming years.
Pages:
Jump to: