Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AssetFun: A Decentralized Token Eco Platform - page 17. (Read 2914 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I dont really think that the presentation of this project will be getting most of the expected audience as it is not up to the mark
Will be possible audiences very little, but it won't cancel the fact that target after all the project will find. And who knows, she will be how active and what will bring to the project? Suddenly in a small part of community there will also be a good large share of powerful investors?
Yes, I do agree with you for some reason. But, a small part could be a risk that if someone on the communities keep FUDing and all these peoples were not fully believe.

Exactly, well we have nothing to do on that if there is someone will keep spreading negative issues. Hopefullye this project is capable enough on their great platforms as they will able to provide a prediction on such ICO that they have been conducted.
Activity: 378
I think now is the time for such projects that bring together the world of ordinary people and the world of crypt. I hope the project will be implemented.
Activity: 560
I dont really think that the presentation of this project will be getting most of the expected audience as it is not up to the mark
Will be possible audiences very little, but it won't cancel the fact that target after all the project will find. And who knows, she will be how active and what will bring to the project? Suddenly in a small part of community there will also be a good large share of powerful investors?
Yes, I do agree with you for some reason. But, a small part could be a risk that if someone on the communities keep FUDing and all these peoples were not fully believe.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC
AssetFun is a project which offers great blockchain based services to generate Dapps. This project will surely attract many investors as it has a great concept behind it. They are aimed to generate a platform which is stable and secure to make a blockchain based platform which is user-friendly and easy to use and also has low fees. This makes this project more unique and promising for investors.

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
This is a great project since its a community coin for cryptolovers. Take note people this has no ICO so you only get rewarded by joining thier bounty campaign. BTW when is the airdrop?
Thank you for the information the project is a good one.  With further research about the project people will make mind on about to invest or not buy invest I mean to join there bounty campaign or not.
Activity: 238
I think that you are right with your point. The ANN thread should have been presented more nicely, its very plain, simple and not very informative.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
SO, basically AssetFun is about a blockchain that featuring smart contract and building Dapp like ethereum does?
It will be hard to compete with others project that even with huge community supporters and developers didn't succeed yet in delivering alternative well work product for ethereum.
Are the team planning to work with big exchanges after the ICO ends?  We'll be joining the bounty campaigns. Goodluck on  project and When will the ICO sale starts?
We are not doing ICO Grin Grin  We are now listed on allcoin, other exchanges are on schedule  Cheesy Cheesy

Well, if the project has no ICO then where do the team get their funds to support the financial needs of this project? and how long do you think this project can run?

I agree with you buddy and you have a good questions for this project. Furthermore, how can the dev team continue to developed of this plattform if they don't need ICO? Or they have already enough funds for this project? I hope it will be answered by the bounty manager so we can have more knowledge for this.

Well, I think the team already think about that situation that the ICO is very needed to endorse the significance and importance of this project. In some point, I'm just confused on how it really works since their platform is to predict the up coming situations since I don't even know there some one to predict. I hope someone will response my question. Thanks.
This is a great project since its a community coin for cryptolovers. Take note people this has no ICO so you only get rewarded by joining thier bounty campaign. BTW when is the airdrop?

I am also waiting for the announcement of airdrops. I really hope this project will have a free airdrops and an organized bounty campaign that will help this project to increase its popularity.
Best is to just follow bounty campaign man maybe you can even join telegram bounty to ensure you earn more maybe you should check the telegram bounty section is not much work to get more stakes just follow and stay active
Yes, you can easy to join at here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3157473.new although they have already running 1 months, we still have a chance to gain so much tokens.
Activity: 280
I see that you guys have a very good campaign for generosity and a signature campaign. In my opinion, you are moving in the right direction, first you need to draw people's attention to the project, and then launch Ico. By the way, when do you plan to launch and will there be any bonus for the purchase?

First thank you for supporting us. But we have no ICO plan, and our core functions Token Creation and Predict were fully developed, mainnet have already online on December 2017  Wink
Hmm no ICO plan, but the it's fully developed, how is that possible admin? Please enlighten me about this one because I'm curious about this project and how will it succeed throughout its lifetime.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259

I am also waiting for the announcement of airdrops. I really hope this project will have a free airdrops and an organized bounty campaign that will help this project to increase its popularity.
This projec have running from long time ago, i am not sure that we have airdrop at this time. But do AssetFun have listing at any exchange?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 182

Friends, I agree with you, it would be desirable to receive airdrop on such interesting coin. It is also interesting to ask developers whether it is planned in future bounty campaign?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Best is to just follow bounty campaign man maybe you can even join telegram bounty to ensure you earn more maybe you should check the telegram bounty section is not much work to get more stakes just follow and stay active
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

I am also waiting for the announcement of airdrops. I really hope this project will have a free airdrop and an organized bounty campaign that will help this project to increase its popularity.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. If they do the programme likes airdrop and also bounty campaign then the project will easily catch attention. Due to this, programmes many investors will get attracted towards the project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

LOL, "crypto lovers" and then followed by "airdrop". Well I like how you used the term crypto lover as a euphemism for all the airdrop leechers out there
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
I guess your functionality exists on some famous platform. How did your platform differ from others?

What functionalities are you referring to? Well, anyways, the project must really have a uniqueness in their project. Otherwise, people would lose their interest in supporting this project. This project must have an edge against the existing projects/systems.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
As I understand the idea of this project, it is easier for ordinary users to use crypto and tokens, and indeed the entire blockchain system. This is of course very interesting. Will you have a training video or something like that?
Activity: 252
I really like your project, but I do not understand what your coin is different from other similar projects?
Pages:
Jump to: