Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 12224 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Reserve indonesian translation for whitepaper

I told you many times to learn to write a correct sentence before you ask for a translation but you just keep spamming and spamming and spamming. Are you a bot or something?

this coin is promising, waiting for the bounty champaign

You are not interested in the coin, you are just a bounty whore. This forum is infested with bots, bounty whores, signature campaign whores and account level whores. Almost all posts in the announcement section look like they are written by retards or by bots. There is no fun in reading the comments anymore.

Wow this is weird.  Josh from Butterfly Labs is talking shit about the ethics of other players in this ecosystem?  Now that's a hoot!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I was contacted by the Owner of this project to make a thread for them and moderate it for the period of crowdsale.

I am not involved with this project, so if you have any doubts or want to contact the owner, pm ATB Coin

I just wanted to confirm, why is that your website is the only site, when doing a Google search, that mentions anything about Herbert Hoover having any association with this project? 
Activity: 23
how can you prove that this old man is the creator of the currency? who the heck is he anyway? this smells like a scam.

how are u gonna make it "the most secure cryptocurrency"??

Grin your questions are rib cracking
Your response is scam confirming... Lips sealed
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
How many coins in total there will generated?
It is already stated in a post above yours.

Any social media bounty program?

No, right now there aren't any social media bounty programs.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Any social media bounty program?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
How many coins in total there will generated?
Activity: 1
So does anyone know even how many ATB coins in total will be generated? Or do they just expect us to gamble with ICO?
It is stated on the website and also in the whitepaper itself.
Please take a read and you will be interested in investing in the project.

I didn't find anything on their website. Please point exactly where and what is the amount if you know? I asked their support and they said that info is not to be released before ICO.

2.1.4. Coins and forging process

Based on the POS algorithm, active node of the blockchain network in ATB Coin randomly selected, based on their stake size and hash value will receive a daily
reward, or ROI, for their contribution to achieving the distributed consensus.

As a means of combating the inflation and the market glut, two years after the ICO and creation of the genesis block the daily ROI will decrease twofold. The
decrease of the daily reward by two times will be repeated every two years until the daily reward rate reaches almost zero.

As a POS cryptocurrency, ATB Coin will start with an open ICO that will last one month during which anyone will be able to purchase ATB Coins and receive a certain number of ATB Coins as a bonus. The total number of coins that will be offered to the public during ICO equals the quantity of coins in the genesis block, which is 50,000,000 ATB.

Find in whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0TKgJ4i8XsfbHlmeVFoUHVtMUE/view

You still don't state how many coins in total there will generated!! We all know the ICO amount is 50 000 000 ATB. That is not what we are talking about here!

Decrease in an award for the block will occur each 2 years for 50%. The final sum of coins will be known only for a moment when the award is reduced to 0.The initial figure is 50 000 000 coins, then it will increase independently with the help of users wallets, and the percentage of its production will decrease by 50% every 2 years, but  there is no such final amount, because the coin lives and develops itself on the clients wallets. According to our research number of coins approximately is 333 000 000
Activity: 70
So does anyone know even how many ATB coins in total will be generated? Or do they just expect us to gamble with ICO?

I didn't find anything on their website. Please point exactly where and what is the amount if you know? I asked their support and they said that info is not to be released before ICO.

Based on the POS algorithm, active node of the blockchain network in ATB Coin randomly selected, based on their stake size and hash value will receive a daily

As a means of combating the inflation and the market glut, two years after the ICO and creation of the genesis block the daily ROI will decrease twofold. The
decrease of the daily reward by two times will be repeated every two years until the daily reward rate reaches almost zero.

As a POS cryptocurrency, ATB Coin will start with an open ICO that will last one month during which anyone will be able to purchase ATB Coins and receive a certain number of ATB Coins as a bonus. The total number of coins that will be offered to the public during ICO equals the quantity of coins in the genesis block, which is 50,000,000 ATB.

Find in whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0TKgJ4i8XsfbHlmeVFoUHVtMUE/view

You still don't state how many coins in total there will generated!! We all know the ICO amount is 50 000 000 ATB. That is not what we are talking about here!
PUGG.io
Are there any social media bounties?
No, there aren't any social media bounties.
They have got enough likes and followers, that they don't need any social media bounties.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Are there any social media bounties?
Activity: 6

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
how can you prove that this old man is the creator of the currency? who the heck is he anyway? this smells like a scam.

Grin your questions are rib cracking
Activity: 27

PUGG.io
PUGG.io
37682 sat per ATB? No thanks.. I'll be grabbing it for a 4th of that from the exchange. Overprice ICO is overpriced
If you believe that this coin is gonna dump after hitting the exchanges, then forget that. As no bounties are being paid in the coin itself, so no investor will sell below ICO price. Just my 2 satoshi.
Activity: 60
37682 sat per ATB? No thanks.. I'll be grabbing it for a 4th of that from the exchange. Overprice ICO is overpriced
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Reading through all the logs from the ANN. The only reason i even found out about the coin is Because Yobit is promoting the ICO for a 3% discount
Obviously, the developers never actually started a discussion about the coin. They were already heavily finance on the marketing side. Most of the funds came from big whales. Not the small investors. We the small investors are just getting the scraps now. Go figure!
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
I'm in..
I read that yobit is partner of the project
I hope it will be a success

Yes. I also receive that email today. We'll see if this one's gonna work. You know how yobit works. Shady and supportive with shitcoins. So i'll just ride with it.
Pages:
Jump to: