Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 12224 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Reserve indonesian translation for whitepaper

I told you many times to learn to write a correct sentence before you ask for a translation but you just keep spamming and spamming and spamming. Are you a bot or something?

this coin is promising, waiting for the bounty champaign

You are not interested in the coin, you are just a bounty whore. This forum is infested with bots, bounty whores, signature campaign whores and account level whores. Almost all posts in the announcement section look like they are written by retards or by bots. There is no fun in reading the comments anymore.

lol dude you the best Cheesy can't wait to see your next comment ol
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2o8S071n0A

Looks promising, Invested. Good Luck.

I think it does capture the overall aspect of the coin.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
What are the main differences between this coin and every other coin I. This market? What are the key features that could make this coin a future bitcoin?
You can check the whitepaper available on website for all the information regarding this coin.
Also invest in bonus period if you feel it as a necessity to gain more coins, although it's your sole opinion to invest in bonus period.
Activity: 238
What are the main differences between this coin and every other coin I. This market? What are the key features that could make this coin a future bitcoin?
PUGG.io
waiting for the bounty
Sorry, but the marketing team doesn't agree to do a bounty campaign.
I have already sent a pm to the project team, but they don't see the use of bounty campaign.
Activity: 228
I am curious how this project will develop. Good luck.  Smiley
Activity: 1232
Merit: 500

i think this project is interest so will be succes in this month
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
waiting for the bounty
Activity: 714
Merit: 325
Bounty will not be?
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
When I try to send you LTC they say that the recipient adress is not valid  Huh

Can someone help me please ? Before that I miss the bonus :/

It's ok it was a temporary bug I think, now I did my invest.

Good luck to the team and to all the investors !
When I try to send you LTC they say that the recipient adress is not valid  Huh

Can someone help me please ? Before that I miss the bonus :/
I like the fact that we can invest with LTC for once Smiley

I will follow this project and invest a bit into it Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
I see you do the same in other topics. Are you Indonesians all beggars? Is that part of your land's culture or what?
I'm not indonesian, dude. You
Also, you could check average indonesian salary and stop butthurt about this situation.

I do not care. This is Bitcointalk, this is not Indonesia.

in a different situation i would say that is not politically correct. and for all rightful purposes it is not!
BUT
in all justice the facts are this...
Learn English!
Dont make it so obvious your a English 3rd or 4th language person from a third world country , third because that is the lowest possible grading but even on that score it overwhelms where your nation sits.
no one else in the world cares where you are from"only you MIGHT" but doubtful as your still there!
what you earn or not is only your business and i could honestly give a fuck if your dying of hunger!
as i am aware that i am not a politician i dont have to be politically correct!
this entire forum is plastered with beggars from all over the third world countries trying to survive on begging instead of working! find a job or jump off a cliff and let you co patriots eat your rotting corps! "free meal"
if you have a problem... IT IS YOUR PROBLEM NOT MINE OR OTHERS

Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Please reserve Turkish translation if needed.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Just checked the website, the whitepaper is totally detail. I cant said this is a good or bad to invest in, but at least their funds raised over $11M only in a few hours, really?

That is great news to hear, with that trust from investor, it will boost the popularity of this coin for sure.
I thought the concept was perfect. But I feel something strange.
I'm just gonna watching into this project.
PUGG.io
Ninja launch on same day as OP?  No slack ? 
It's not a ninja launch. The OP was redesigned by me when they contacted me and paid me for the job.
This project is older than today, as you can see the images on their social media networks.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
This looks really interesting, a very professional looking website, professional looking people behind it and a detailed whitepaper. I like it!
Activity: 686
Just checked the website, the whitepaper is totally detail. I cant said this is a good or bad to invest in, but at least their funds raised over $11M only in a few hours, really?

That is great news to hear, with that trust from investor, it will boost the popularity of this coin for sure.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Ninja launch on same day as OP?  No slack ? 
Pages:
Jump to: