Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ATOMI] New Mimblewimble Swap Cryptocurrency with BTC Exchange - page 5. (Read 2358 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 9
There are the same people behind this coin who made LiteCash ...

The LiteCash project failed so they are trying to make ATOMI ... Both are plain BEAM clones ...

Waste of time ...

copper member
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
And who will tell me who created Bitcoin?
Maybe we will stop using it?
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
If anyone wonders why Beam community has eroded into conspiracy theorists and accusations of dev team dumping, look no further than the paid troll in chief Mr. Raskul.

I have no 'conspiracy theories', simply questions on your project with you fail to answer.

This is why people are leaving Beam community. It became toxic just like its representatives.

Have a wonderful weekend Raskul.

So what you are telling me is that you can't answer these simple questions...?

Got a Mac version?

It offers INSTANT liquidity for miners to BTC, LTC & other soon.

...because it's been copy/pasted from Beam, which already offered those things.

Q. When ETH bridges to ATOMI?

A. When Beam develop it.

next....

Simple questions asked ^^ you have failed to answer.

Most importantly, you advise your community that your team are great people...

So who exactly are the team? LinkedIn profiles would be beneficial.

By failing to answer these simple questions and brushing over them with accusations of trolling, you are merely offering your community a big red flag.

as ever, i use this forum for personal entertainment, and as ever copypaste coins are a great source of entertainment.

just answer the questions?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Make sure you don't move gui icon  to desktop without accompanying zip files. If your machine doesn't have .net you will need to run with included extracted files.
Activity: 661
Merit: 250
I cant open Atomis.exe, window shortly appear on the screen and gone.
Win 10 pro, build 1909

Most likely it is your Windows Defender running real time protection. Try adding to exempt list.

Same problem here, on W10 LTSB 2016 and W10 Pro 1803
Not a Defender problem, exclusion change nothing.
Those are VM, do we need gpu to have working wallet ?
Activity: 10
Merit: 3
good project hope it will be huge, I'am IN, interesting idea
If anyone wonders why Beam community has eroded into conspiracy theorists and accusations of dev team dumping, look no further than the paid troll in chief Mr. Raskul.

raskul
Exchanges Huh Huh

the exchange is built into the wallet with atomic swaps. You can swap right into bitcoin and litecoin without the need for an exchange

using the Beam lock addresses? did your 'great developers' even change that part, hopefully!
 Roll Eyes
raskul
In other words, you are on Beam's payroll to discourage new Mimblewimble teams. Very professional approach.

No, currently I am helping develop open source pool software for Beam. You will of course, copy/paste that too.
This forum is as always, used for my personal entertainment.
Activity: 87
Exchanges Huh Huh

the exchange is built into the wallet with atomic swaps. You can swap right into bitcoin and litecoin without the need for an exchange
raskul
You clearly don't understand the technology,

I am part of the Beam team.

if its is so easy to create atomic swaps for news chains, code is open source, prove it

correct the code is open source which means ctrl-v and ctrl-c is pretty much of the coding you have used here.

From what I understand, this took months of planning and development by

Beam

team and I have full faith of good things to come once Ethereum is added to wallet exchange.

Beam is building a bridge for erc20 tokens to run back and forth between the ETH network, and the best you have to offer is simple ETH swaps with ATOMI?

This forum has become nothing but FUD central.

I was here in 2010 and have utilised many accounts since then and I wholeheartedly agree with this comment. Much FUD, MANY COPYPASTE COIN.

Project is awesome and team is engaging.

I bet fudsters haven't tried product.

Got a Mac version?

A. When Beam develop it.

next....

Activity: 271
Merit: 5
raskul
This is why people are leaving Beam community. It became toxic just like its representatives.

So what you are telling me is that you can't answer these simple questions...?

Got a Mac version?

A. When Beam develop it.

next....

Most importantly, you advise your community that your team are great people...

raskul
Easiest way is to create or use Electrum wallet. Make sure addresses are legacy for Bitcoin and you can start trading in a few steps. Orders are placed in the wallet and filled with a smart contract.

DeFi + Mimblewimble = $$

here's a HOW-TO i compiled to help users of the original code which this project uses.

https://raskul.com/beam-atomic-swaps/

note ^ this how-to is copyright me and may not be reproduced or used for publicising any project other than Beam Wink
your users may, of course utilise it to their own purposes if they wish

if its is so easy to create atomic swaps for news chains, code is open source, prove it

correct the code is open source which means ctrl-v and ctrl-c is pretty much of the coding you have used here.

Beam

team and I have full faith of good things to come once Ethereum is added to wallet exchange.

Beam is building a bridge for erc20 tokens to run back and forth between the ETH network, and the best you have to offer is simple ETH swaps with ATOMI?

I was here in 2010 and have utilised many accounts since then and I wholeheartedly agree with this comment. Much FUD, MANY COPYPASTE COIN.

Got a Mac version?

A. When Beam develop it.

next....

In other words, you are on Beam's payroll to discourage new Mimblewimble teams. Very professional approach.

No, currently I am helping develop open source pool software for Beam. You will of course, copy/paste that too.
This forum is as always, used for my personal entertainment.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

I believe the crypto community has already shown great support for a young project with lots of promise. Atomis will continue to evolve and I think focusing on actually product usage is where Beam has fallen short.

We have more atomic swaps completed in 24 hours than Beam's entire history.

Feel free to audit the code. Project is open source. If it was so easy to create, anybody and everybody would do it.

Activity: 397
Merit: 9
Another copy / paste shit ...

When people will realize that such projects are worthless ?

Its like you copied Linux code , change the wallpaper and shout "i made a new operating system !"

What is exactly yours in this coin ? 

Which feature is developed by you ?

raskul

Beam

Got a Mac version?

A. When Beam develop it.

next....
Easiest way is to create or use Electrum wallet. Make sure addresses are legacy for Bitcoin and you can start trading in a few steps. Orders are placed in the wallet and filled with a smart contract.

DeFi + Mimblewimble = $$
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
how make swap and add node bitcoin or litecoin?
Pages:
Jump to: