Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ATOMI] New Mimblewimble Swap Cryptocurrency with BTC Exchange - page 6. (Read 2358 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Most likely it is your Windows Defender running real time protection. Try adding to exempt list.
legendary
Activity: 1753
Merit: 1007
I cant open Atomis.exe, window shortly appear on the screen and gone.
Win 10 pro, build 1909
Pool #3 was just opened https://atomi.sunpool.top/

It is run by a great operator and supporter of Mimblewimble protocol
Activity: 87
From the Atomis team:

Atomis TeamToday at 10:06 AM
Just wanted to let @everyone in community know that we appreciate your support for our launch and we plan to publish an official roadmap with a medium post next week giving more background on our team and plans to bridge DeFi with Mimblewimble. We believe there is a huge opportunity with Ethereum (Ether) and we have already seen more volume & completed transactions in our atomic swaps than other privacy project. Great things will come if we all work together and we are excited to move forward with building an end to end privacy + DeFi platform.
You clearly don't understand the technology, if its is so easy to create atomic swaps for news chains, code is open source, prove it

From what I understand, this took months of planning and development by team and I have full faith of good things to come once Ethereum is added to wallet exchange.

This forum has become nothing but FUD central. Project is awesome and team is engaging. I bet fudsters haven't tried product. It offers INSTANT liquidity for miners to BTC, LTC & other soon.
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
it's obviously just a copy/paste of Beam mate
i see nothing new except promises of rainbows and unicorns - and we all know what promises turn out to be...
the comment about adding ETH to the swaps function was published here on bctalk... no real roadmap and no dev team behind it.
looks like a dude who is adept in the arts of ctrl-C / ctrl-V

So what is the point of this coin exactly?
This is basically a fort from Beam with only adjusted max nr of coin.

Some questions that come to mind!

- How is the project funded?
- Who are the developers / cryptographers? no one on the web-page! Considering this tech is very complex who will maintain this or you plan is to copy/paste beam?
- What is the road map?
- Exchange listing plans?

I would say to people to stay with Beam for the most security for now until you guys can show some progress and proof that you have something to offer beside whats on Beam.
Activity: 17
After verification, this project will be published in
 New COIN ANN & Shared MN
Good luck team!

DISCORD   TELEGRAM

You will be notified:
- New coins
- Shared Masternodes
- New Tokens
- Airdrops, Bounty companies, Giveaways
- Discussion of new projects
Activity: 28
So what is the point of this coin exactly?
This is basically a fort from Beam with only adjusted max nr of coin.

Some questions that come to mind!

- How is the project funded?
- Who are the developers / cryptographers? no one on the web-page! Considering this tech is very complex who will maintain this or you plan is to copy/paste beam?
- What is the road map?
- Exchange listing plans?

I would say to people to stay with Beam for the most security for now until you guys can show some progress and proof that you have something to offer beside whats on Beam.
Activity: 87
Amazing Launch!!!

Over 300 miners w 114+Ksols on icemining.ca in less than 24 hours

dozens of buy/sell orders already on the Atomic Swap platform built into wallet
Anyone can check the code, and mining difficulty is almost 10M. If it is so easy to develop, then its open source for you to do.

Meanwhile team is focused on creating most private and liquid atomic swap marketplace.
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
why did you choose QTUM as part of your initial cryptocurrencies available to be traded in your wallet? also, i thought you have your own whitepaper but you only are using the Mimblewimble paper. are you going to create your own or do you think using the mimblewible doc is more than enough for now? since the team is anonymous, how can you persuade users to use your wallet without possible closure that may possibly happen in the horizon? trusting a wallet app is very difficult as you have no assurance about its security and lifespan of service.

he didn't 'choose QTUM' he copy-pasted Beam. Beam held a hackathon in conjunction with QTUM project and the winner of the hackathon developed QTUM for within the Beam atomic swaps and won a cash prize.

I seriously doubt that ETH will ever be added to Atomi swaps function because the code is not his own and he simply copied it from Beam with very minor variations... i would be surprised if he even bothered to remove the comments in the code by Beam devs.

trades are already completed. this is awesome tech
Activity: 29
how to mine the coins? Huh Huh Huh
yes, mainnet launched today
Activity: 29
Is it in the testing phase now? Huh Huh Huh

how to mine the coins? Huh Huh Huh

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
The code is all open source. If you don't want to use binaries, you can easily build form source. I suspect the Mimblewimble whitepaper was used since its the base layer technology, but I'm anticipating an original whitepaper around the swap technology soon.
Activity: 424
Merit: 106
https://Newrewardcoins.com
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
why did you choose QTUM as part of your initial cryptocurrencies available to be traded in your wallet? also, i thought you have your own whitepaper but you only are using the Mimblewimble paper. are you going to create your own or do you think using the mimblewible doc is more than enough for now? since the team is anonymous, how can you persuade users to use your wallet without possible closure that may possibly happen in the horizon? trusting a wallet app is very difficult as you have no assurance about its security and lifespan of service.
Pages:
Jump to: