Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUG 21] REVAIN - Reinventing Reviews on Blockchain - page 17. (Read 46336 times)

Activity: 729
Merit: 101
🚀NEW LISTING🚀

http://bitcratic.com Lists R Token

R/ETH  trading pair is now available on Bitcratic Exchange!
Start trading: https://www.bitcratic.com/#!/trade/R-ETH

In case of any queries you can contact on telegram group https://t.me/Bitcratic or live chat support team.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Per request of the Revain (R) project, KuCoin will open trading service for the R/USDT trading pair at 18:00 on July 3, 2019 (UTC+8). Meanwhile, the existing R/ETH trading pair will be delisted at 18:00 on July 5, 2019 (UTC+8).
https://twitter.com/KuCoinUpdates/status/1146352536959496192
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
I don't get it. Do you have IEO or ICO? What does crowdfunding mean in terms of crypto? Please, clarify these questions for better understanding from my side

We are successfully completed ICO in September 2017.

You'll have to excuse them, they're used to spamming for ICOs and IEOs. But that is pretty representative of the quality of work youre going to get from them. Hope it was worth it.
I don't get it. Do you have IEO or ICO? What does crowdfunding mean in terms of crypto? Please, clarify these questions for better understanding from my side

We are successfully completed ICO in September 2017.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
This platform will somehow resemble  Steemit, where members of the community  will be able to receive tokens that can then be sold for Fiat?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I noticed that the project site has a lot of both positive and negative reviews about other projects, exchanges. Tell me, where are the guarantees of the accuracy of the information provided?

They will use artificial intelligence that will scan all content, filter out low-quality reviews and make high-quality ones. I don't know if they will be able to make this idea a reality, but if they do, it will be very interesting.
Activity: 7
I noticed that the project site has a lot of both positive and negative reviews about other projects, exchanges. Tell me, where are the guarantees of the accuracy of the information provided?
Activity: 616
Does that platform already has working app for Apple devices? I think that option could be more interesting to investors that working product prototype called MVP. Are you agree with me, guys?
I agree that the mobile application is a very good thing, because the phone is always with you and you can perform operations with the project through it
Sure, people use phones 24/7 and they want to use their favorite platforms everywhere, without laptops.
Activity: 84
The new design of the platform should breathe life. Revain 2.0 gives slightly more features, but remains the same. What other fundamental changes have occurred in the project recently?
legendary
If you sent me that merit, didn't I deserve it? Now you are ready to take away and deprive it only because I am interested in some questions about the project?  You are an authoritative and experienced person, I think you know a lot, but I have questions, since I do not have your experience in crypto. For the same reason, the quality of my posts and questions can not be at a high level, like you. My posts are quite simple, to the best of my knowledge and awareness. I still can not figure out the internal and external revain coins, which of them is sold on exchanges and can be exchanged for other crypto. If I ask this question in this topic, it will be bad?

You can't take away merits. They are permanent unless theymos removes them. How much does a merit cost these days? $5? $15? You're welcome.

You don't care about this project whatsoever. You don't care about any project whose thread you post in. You're a spammer-for-hire. Now get a real job and stop spamming the forum.
Activity: 43

Are there any restrictions for participation in Revain competitions? For example, by country of residence. Residents of which countries are not allowed to participate?
Very good question. Logically, all countries should be allowed, it would be fair.

Oh no... Revain hired you to spam for them? That's the kiss of death. If I held any of these coins I would bail immediately.

If anybody's wondering what I'm talking about, the most recent wave of accounts belongs to a thread bumping service that is mainly employed by scammers to make it appear that there is interest in their project.

Watch for the telltale signs: a flood of Jr Member and Newbie accounts that always post the same one or two line easily-answerable questions and talk to themselves ad nauseum. They all comment in the same threads (of the projects that hired them), and are all owned by the same person! You can verify this by looking at their Local Time in their profile, which are all the same time. Its a time zone that belongs to Iceland and westernmost Africa.

Now sit back and watch as they continue to bump this thread, probably largely ignoring this comment... They won't stop until their contract is fulfilled.

What are the exchanges on which revain coin is traded? Users who are rewarded for reviews in RVN how can they cash out? Or exchange for other crypto.

I now regret sending you your one merit. That was very clever of you to attempt to play me, but you got sloppy.

If you sent me that merit, didn't I deserve it? Now you are ready to take away and deprive it only because I am interested in some questions about the project?  You are an authoritative and experienced person, I think you know a lot, but I have questions, since I do not have your experience in crypto. For the same reason, the quality of my posts and questions can not be at a high level, like you. My posts are quite simple, to the best of my knowledge and awareness. I still can not figure out the internal and external revain coins, which of them is sold on exchanges and can be exchanged for other crypto. If I ask this question in this topic, it will be bad?
Activity: 70
Why use blockchain technology for projects of this level? I have met many similar sites that are easy to do without blockchain.
Activity: 154
Does that platform already has working app for Apple devices? I think that option could be more interesting to investors that working product prototype called MVP. Are you agree with me, guys?
I agree that the mobile application is a very good thing, because the phone is always with you and you can perform operations with the project through it
Activity: 616
Activity: 224
The platform provides very favorable conditions for authors and readers, I will be happy to see how the idea will become a reality.

I wonder how much real time it will take for the platform to fully function.
Hello, thank you for your feedback!

We are really concerned about what you said. Can you please give us more details in PM? Why do you think this are bots and they are connected to this bumping service? Because they all have the same time?

I'll just give you the details here so everybody understands what I'm talking about.

These accounts:

and now (after I left my comment warning what was happening)

all post in the same threads as they are part of a thread bumping service for hire. They are all run by the same person. Threads they post in (have been hired by) include:

CryptoMania Slots
AZBIT - Blockchain Investment Banking
Verasity - Attention-Based Platform for Video Rewards
AMANPURI – Ultimate exchange
YPTOSpace 🔥🔥🔥 A global ecosystem around Cryptocurrency!
TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency]

Take a look at each thread. You will see the same accounts in all 5 projects mindlessly talking to each other with one or two lines replies, asking meaningless questions and then answering themselves.

Look at this last example. You can see when they stopped paying for spammers (excuse me, I mean "thread bumpers") around June 1st and the project manager just starts bumping the thread by themselves.

Maybe nobody informed you but somebody within your project hired a service to bump your thread. This kind of behavior not only encourages spam on the forum but is indicative of a less-than-honest project that has to resort to creating artificial buzz to boost its visibility.

To be honest with you, its a tactic primarily used by scammers. Which is why I warn people from investing in projects that hire them. It's a telltale sign that something is wrong with a project.

Just for fun, here's one account that forgot what thread he was in and started asking questions about a media hosting project when he was in an exchange project thread:

hi guys, tell me, what are the main advantages of AMANPURI? How can you compete with such a giant as YouTube?

I guess running 40-50 different accounts can be confusing sometimes.

Got you, thank you for detailed answer. We'll look into it.
legendary

We are really concerned about what you said. Can you please give us more details in PM? Why do you think this are bots and they are connected to this bumping service? Because they all have the same time?

I'll just give you the details here so everybody understands what I'm talking about.

These accounts:

and now (after I left my comment warning what was happening)

all post in the same threads as they are part of a thread bumping service for hire. They are all run by the same person. Threads they post in (have been hired by) include:

CryptoMania Slots
AZBIT - Blockchain Investment Banking
Verasity - Attention-Based Platform for Video Rewards
AMANPURI – Ultimate exchange
YPTOSpace 🔥🔥🔥 A global ecosystem around Cryptocurrency!
TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency]

Take a look at each thread. You will see the same accounts in all 5 projects mindlessly talking to each other with one or two lines replies, asking meaningless questions and then answering themselves.

Look at this last example. You can see when they stopped paying for spammers (excuse me, I mean "thread bumpers") around June 1st and the project manager just starts bumping the thread by themselves.

Maybe nobody informed you but somebody within your project hired a service to bump your thread. This kind of behavior not only encourages spam on the forum but is indicative of a less-than-honest project that has to resort to creating artificial buzz to boost its visibility.

To be honest with you, its a tactic primarily used by scammers. Which is why I warn people from investing in projects that hire them. It's a telltale sign that something is wrong with a project.

Just for fun, here's one account that forgot what thread he was in and started asking questions about a media hosting project when he was in an exchange project thread:

hi guys, tell me, what are the main advantages of AMANPURI? How can you compete with such a giant as YouTube?

I guess running 40-50 different accounts can be confusing sometimes.
Activity: 53
The platform provides very favorable conditions for authors and readers, I will be happy to see how the idea will become a reality.

Are there any restrictions for participation in Revain competitions? For example, by country of residence. Residents of which countries are not allowed to participate?
Very good question. Logically, all countries should be allowed, it would be fair.

Oh no... Revain hired you to spam for them? That's the kiss of death. If I held any of these coins I would bail immediately.

If anybody's wondering what I'm talking about, the most recent wave of accounts belongs to a thread bumping service that is mainly employed by scammers to make it appear that there is interest in their project.

Watch for the telltale signs: a flood of Jr Member and Newbie accounts that always post the same one or two line easily-answerable questions and talk to themselves ad nauseum. They all comment in the same threads (of the projects that hired them), and are all owned by the same person! You can verify this by looking at their Local Time in their profile, which are all the same time. Its a time zone that belongs to Iceland and westernmost Africa.

Now sit back and watch as they continue to bump this thread, probably largely ignoring this comment... They won't stop until their contract is fulfilled.

What are the exchanges on which revain coin is traded? Users who are rewarded for reviews in RVN how can they cash out? Or exchange for other crypto.

I now regret sending you your one merit. That was very clever of you to attempt to play me, but you got sloppy.

Pages:
Jump to: