Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AUG 21] REVAIN - Reinventing Reviews on Blockchain - page 24. (Read 46270 times)

Activity: 729
Merit: 101
Revain GIVEAWAY is over
Thank you everyone for participation!

The tokens will be distributed within 24 hours to everyone who filled the form and completed all requirements.

The other good news is that we didn’t reach our 1 000 000 R total reward.

There are still tokens left.

Stay tuned for updates if you didn’t had a chance to enter the giveaway!
[/b]

I was quite busy with my day job, had to work without a break for two days. I added binance review but couldn't complete other requirements. Can I still participate?
you could ask any of it to the dev or on the group project telegram chatter, and the team will answer all your questions

Thanks for your cooperation!
Revain GIVEAWAY is over

The tokens will be distributed within 24 hours to everyone who filled the form and completed all requirements.

[/b]

I was quite busy with my day job, had to work without a break for two days. I added binance review but couldn't complete other requirements. Can I still participate?

Hello!

You must complete all the requirements, to get the reward!
By the way GIVEAWAY is finished already.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Revain GIVEAWAY is over

[/b]

you could ask any of it to the dev or on the group project telegram chatter, and the team will answer all your questions
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Revain GIVEAWAY is over

[/b]

Activity: 65
Merit: 1
I'm suggesting you to make the OP also in plain text or in more readable characters, it is very difficult to read what's there, tiny characters on a dark blackground.

Hello!

Thank you for the suggestion!

Especially if by chance you happen to be trying to read it on a mobile phone screen (and most of the people nowadays surf internet on the phone)
Revain GIVEAWAY is over

[/b]

​​
We are very  gratified to announce that Revain (R) is now listed on IDEX:
https://idex.market/eth/r
IDEX is a decentralized exchange for trading Ethereum (ERC-20) tokens.
IDEX combines the speed of centralization with the security of blockchain settlement.

Community, thank you for your continued support and let’s enhance it!

I'm suggesting you to make the OP also in plain text or in more readable characters, it is very difficult to read what's there, tiny characters on a dark blackground.

Hello!

Thank you for the suggestion!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
How does the R token have value when the rewards are given out in RVN? What do investors in R get into return for investing? Because when I read your whitepaper I do not see what the R token does. All I picked up from reading the whitepaper is you used the R token to raise funds.
Activity: 65
Revain is launching GIVEAWAY with a 1 000 000 R tokens total award

Join: http://blog.revain.org/revain_is-launching-giveaway-with-a-1000000-r-tokens?utm_source=telegramchannel&utm_campaign=binance

You asked us and we heard you. We want to encourage our community to participate in the Revain listing process on Binance exchange and reward you for your activism. In order to complete the listing participants should passionately show Binance that they want Revain to be listed there. The award is 100 R for every participant.

To learn more about what you need to do, what are the giveaway requirements and how to receive awards click the link above.
This project looks promising. Wink

Thank you!
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
COAL COIN VIRTUAL INVESTMENT IN A REAL PRODUCT
one more next aggregator

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________

​​Revain launches Premium subscription in version 0.9 release

Revain is proud to announce the first premium service for projects and exchanges designed to help them to gain and hold the confidence among a crypto community. Premium subscription, which is the main part of the newest v0.9 release of the Dashboard, allows companies to communicate with authors and in the nearest future reward them for  high-quality reviews.

Check it out here: https://dashboard.revain.org/projects?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_campaign=v0.9

Feature for replying to specific reviews is a great tool for tracking negative and encouraging positive feedback. For instance, a company can smooth out a poor review by publicly replying author why he got negative experience and what company will do to make it better. Also a company can thank the author for a positive review.

In order to motivate authors to write reviews, the company will have the ability to reward them with some tokens. Revain AI which is based on advanced IBM Watson will make sure that company’s rewards will go only to authors with absolutely the most qualitative and helpful reviews.

Besides Premium subscription, we added the ability to share a specific review to anyone you want. Share the link on a review you wrote and send it to a project which you just reviewed. Your opinion as its customer or token holder has value for companies.

What are your thoughts on the newest features? Join the discussion on our Reddit thread https://www.reddit.com/r/revain_org/comments/8w1jo4/revain_dashboard_v09_whats_new_in_the_latest/
Can I create an article about Revain in other language exists  here any terms or preferences about language?

Hello!

Thank you for you offer! We don't need any translation at the moment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
aura has launched the beta zero youstock platform these platforms are going to be the next stage of crypto because everyone can make a token currency easily then trade it easily and could be melded with social media platforms
https://github.com/YouStock/beta/releases/tag/0.0.0

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annethashpow-aura-smart-contract-ledger-youstock-tokenized-selfhood-2818598
Activity: 232
Dear Revain Team!

My name is Kim Levchuk and I’m involved in the development process of BITEXBOOK cryptocurrency exchange and looking for some interesting and promising coins and tokens for the subsequent listing.

Our analytics department has been watching your project and has identified it as a potentially attractive for listing on our exchange.

Here is the list of advantages you will get by listing on our exchange:
1.      The possibility of exchange your coin not only to the most popular crypto-currencies (Bitcoin or Etherium), but also to the Fiat currency (USD and RUB), which gives you a direct access to the market of investors from Russia and CIS countries (85% of our clients are the citizens of these countries). In the future, we are going to advertise our services in such regions as Africa and Latin America;
2.      Informational support of your coin through the official channels of our exchange (Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, VK);
3.      Marketing support from our exchange and regional partners in order to stimulate investments in your coin.

What do we want to get in return from our future partners?
1.      Inform your community about the possibility to trade and exchange your coin on our exchange. This can be done by publishing a Press Release in your official Twitter, Facebook and Telegram channels, e-mail newsletters, as well as news line on your official website;
2.      Add your tokens to our exchange to ensure the market liquidity;
3.      In addition, we are ready to launch a joint giveaway promotion of a small number of your coins in order to stimulate active trading and investing in a new coin on our exchange.

If you are interested in our offer, we look forward to your reply.

Sincerely, Kim Levchuk
The BITEXBOOK Team

Здpaвcтвyйтe, кoмaндa Revain!

Meня зoвyт Kim Levchuk и я зaнимaюcь paзвитиeм кpиптoвaлютнoй биpжи BITEXBOOK, пoиcкoм интepecныx и пepcпeктивныx мoнeт и тoкeнoв для пocлeдyющeгo лиcтингa. Haш oтдeл aнaлитики cлeдит зa Baшим пpoeктoм и выдeлил eгo кaк пoтeнциaльнo пpивлeкaтeльный для тoгo, чтoбы ocyщecтвить лиcтинг нa нaшy биpжy.

Bкpaтцe, кaкиe пpeимyщecтвa вы пoлyчитe, ocyщecтвив лиcтинг нa нaшeй биpжe:

1. Oбмeн вaшeй вaлюты нe тoлькo нa дpyгиe тoпoвыe кpивтoвaлюты (Bitcoin или Etherium), нo и вoзмoжнocть пpямoгo oбмeнa нa фиaт (USD и RUB), чтo дaeт вaм пpямoй выxoд нa pынoк клиeнтoв-инвecтopoв из Poccии и cтpaн CHГ (85% клиeнтoв нaшeй биpжи имeннo гpaждaнe этиx гocyдapcтв). B дaльнeйшeм плaниpyeм тaкжe peклaмиpoвaтьcя в peгиoнax Aфpикa и Лaтинcкaя Aмepикa.
2. Инфopмaциoннyю пoддepжкy вaшeй мoнeты чepeз oфициaльныe кaнaлы нaшeй биpжи (Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, VK)
3. Mapкeтингoвyю пoддepжкy co cтopoны нaшeй биpжи и нaшиx peгиoнaльныx пapтнepoв c цeлью cтимyлиpoвaния инвecтиpoвaния в вaшy мoнeтy.

Чтo мы xoтим пoлyчить взaмeн oт нaшиx бyдyщиx пapтнepoв?

1. Инфopмиpoвaниe вaшeгo cooбщecтвa o вoзмoжнocти тopгoвaть и oбмeнивaть вaшy мoнeтy нa нaшeй биpжe, пyтeм пyбликaции пpecc-peлизa в вaшиx oфициaльныx кaнaлax Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, e-mail paccылкa, a тaкжe нa вaшeй oфициaльнoм caйтe.
2. Bвoд нa биpжy вaшиx тoкeнoв для oбecпeчeния ликвиднocти.
3. Дoпoлнитeльнo мы гoтoвы пpoвecти coвмecтный poзыгpыш нeбoльшoгo кoличecтвa вaшиx мoнeт c цeлью пpocтимyлиpoвaть aктивнyю тopгoвлю и инвecтиpoвaниe в нoвyю мoнeтy нa нaшeй биpжe.

Ecли Bac зaинтepecoвaлo нaшe пpeдлoжeниeм, ждeм c нeтepпeниeм Baшeгo oтвeтa.
--
C yвaжeниeм,

Ким Лeвчyк
@KimLev
BITEXBOOK.COM
Pages:
Jump to: