Pages:
Author

Topic: [🚀][ANN][Aurum Project] 💠 Xᴀᴜʀᴜᴍ 💠 ▲1 XAUR = 0.000426686186 g gold▲ - page 24. (Read 111295 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 251
––Δ͘҉̀░░
lol had to google it, and for those (like me) who arent up on their latin,  'sic manet gloria mundi' loosely translates to 'Thus passes the glory of the world' or 'Worldly things are fleeting' . The phrase was used in the ritual of papal coronation ceremonies between 1409 and 1963.

Just some food for thought Smiley
Yea, we changed the phrase "'sic transit gloria mundi' that means "Thus passes the glory of the world" to manet, so it means "Thus preserves the glory of the world."
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
lol had to google it, and for those (like me) who arent up on their latin,  'sic manet gloria mundi' loosely translates to 'Thus passes the glory of the world' or 'Worldly things are fleeting' . The phrase was used in the ritual of papal coronation ceremonies between 1409 and 1963.

Just some food for thought Smiley
––Δ͘҉̀░░
I should have asked this before, but whats the min payout for the goldmine pool? Ive been mining there for 3 days, rented rigs awell to be sure I had enough hash for a payout, and still have not recieved even one.  addy used for mining is XGFq8oFhbaWJCN4e1maELr3rek8FDHoop5
Your payment was not included in yesterday's payout because its still incoming from the exchange, its supposed to be today.

You were still not included. Sorry for the delay, but right now the goldmine is changing APIs (we used cryptsy before) and there are some issues with that. Don't worry though, the programmers are working as fast as they can, and when they're done, you'll get all past payouts in one. Normally, the threshold for payouts is 0.05 (in btc), because the coins with small value (such as note) would take more tx fees and exchange fees than they are worth.

sounds fair, I'll hold out for a bit, and if it comes through, will point my miners back at the goldmine Smiley I love the idea of the coin, and would love to own some, however my BTC reserves are to low to just buy
Great, mining actually has great rewards, even more so when there will be more miners on.
legendary
I should have asked this before, but whats the min payout for the goldmine pool? Ive been mining there for 3 days, rented rigs awell to be sure I had enough hash for a payout, and still have not recieved even one.  addy used for mining is XGFq8oFhbaWJCN4e1maELr3rek8FDHoop5
Your payment was not included in yesterday's payout because its still incoming from the exchange, its supposed to be today.

You were still not included. Sorry for the delay, but right now the goldmine is changing APIs (we used cryptsy before) and there are some issues with that. Don't worry though, the programmers are working as fast as they can, and when they're done, you'll get all past payouts in one. Normally, the threshold for payouts is 0.05 (in btc), because the coins with small value (such as note) would take more tx fees and exchange fees than they are worth.

sounds fair, I'll hold out for a bit, and if it comes through, will point my miners back at the goldmine Smiley I love the idea of the coin, and would love to own some, however my BTC reserves are to low to just buy
––Δ͘҉̀░░

Activity: 550
Merit: 500
Here are the stats for the 117th payout:

We have mined new 17,53470702 Xaurum and transformed electricity into 37,56224819 more grams of gold. We now have 2413,449005 of total Xaurum money supply, backed by 3778,009043 g of gold. This means every Xaurum is now worth 1,56539833 g of gold and can be melted at this ratio.
––Δ͘҉̀░░
legendary
I should have asked this before, but whats the min payout for the goldmine pool? Ive been mining there for 3 days, rented rigs awell to be sure I had enough hash for a payout, and still have not recieved even one.  addy used for mining is XGFq8oFhbaWJCN4e1maELr3rek8FDHoop5
Here are the stats for the 116th payout:

We have mined new 20,25801051 Xaurum and transformed electricity into 43,43996777 more grams of gold. We now have 2395,914298 of total Xaurum money supply, backed by 3740,446795 g of gold. This means every Xaurum is now worth 1,561177208 g of gold and can be melted at this ratio.
legendary
there seems to be an issue with the front end of the 'goldmine' website. Its not showing any users (at least on my end), and I personally have two workers there. However backend seems to be fine as all are mining fine Smiley
Here are the stats for the 115th payout:

We have mined new 29,50689943 Xaurum and transformed electricity into 62,82232071 more grams of gold. We now have 2375,656287 of total Xaurum money supply, backed by 3697,006827 g of gold. This means every Xaurum is now worth 1,556204425 g of gold and can be melted at this ratio.
––Δ͘҉̀░░
I'm not quite sure I understand the mining of this coin correctly. I see the pool link as supplied http://goldmine.aurumproject.io however, nowhere do i see an option for mining Xaurum directly (also it's a POS only coin isnt it?) Only BTC,LTC,DASH,NOTE,START or multipool. what is the purpose/relation of the pool to this project? Am i earning Xaurum by mining there in some way as a 'bonus' reward? Or is the 'aquire from exchanges only'. I would love to add this coin to my steadily growing collection of alts Smiley

As I understand Xaurum coins are premined.
At pool you mine other coins. Those are sold so the gold can be bought. This is why they say its a goldmine. Your electricity is de facto being spent for gold - not for nothing as with other coins.

For mining you are rewarded with Xaurum coins. Your reward includes a bonus calculated with this formula https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tSyb2mun1vOLgTwYum3nLK-UcKF7kz7Kn6plT4MVw9Y/edit#gid=1578941372

Example: if you mine 1 BTC, you would get 1 BTC anywhere else. Here you get from 1,125 to 1,250 BTC in XAU coins. So, in fact this coin makes you mining from 12,5% up to 25% more profitable. The more miners there are the greater the reward!

Xaurum guys please correct me, if I'm wrong with the explanation.
Thats correct, thanks for the help.
Goldmine is the way Xaurum gets coined and increases in money supply and in gold reserves.
––Δ͘҉̀░░
Here are the stats for the 114th payout:

We have mined new 24,84248812 Xaurum and transformed electricity into 49,94000806 more grams of gold. We now have 2346,149388 of total Xaurum money supply, backed by 3634,184506 g of gold. This means every Xaurum is now worth 1,548999618 g of gold and can be melted at this ratio.
now is that for the private sha256 pool? or for the entire pool and all users? I started mining just after yesterdays payout, and did not recieve one today considering the low number of miners on the pool currently, i assumed I would receive a small payout at least. I'll continue mining for a week or two and see how it goes.
The payouts are for the entire pool, so I think you'll be included in the payout tomorrow if you mined an sufficient amount (more than the transactions).
legendary

We have mined new 24,84248812 Xaurum and transformed electricity into 49,94000806 more grams of gold. We now have 2346,149388 of total Xaurum money supply, backed by 3634,184506 g of gold. This means every Xaurum is now worth 1,548999618 g of gold and can be melted at this ratio.
now is that for the private sha256 pool? or for the entire pool and all users? I started mining just after yesterdays payout, and did not recieve one today considering the low number of miners on the pool currently, i assumed I would receive a small payout at least. I'll continue mining for a week or two and see how it goes.

Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Perfect! thanks for the explanation! I completely understand now, and have switched all my mini miners over (except sha... those play the 'lottery' a ckpool lol)

for sha ask the guys for private pool. It works best.
legendary
Perfect! thanks for the explanation! I completely understand now, and have switched all my mini miners over (except sha... those play the 'lottery' a ckpool lol)
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
I'm not quite sure I understand the mining of this coin correctly. I see the pool link as supplied http://goldmine.aurumproject.io however, nowhere do i see an option for mining Xaurum directly (also it's a POS only coin isnt it?) Only BTC,LTC,DASH,NOTE,START or multipool. what is the purpose/relation of the pool to this project? Am i earning Xaurum by mining there in some way as a 'bonus' reward? Or is the 'aquire from exchanges only'. I would love to add this coin to my steadily growing collection of alts Smiley

As I understand Xaurum coins are premined.
At pool you mine other coins. Those are sold so the gold can be bought. This is why they say its a goldmine. Your electricity is de facto being spent for gold - not for nothing as with other coins.

For mining you are rewarded with Xaurum coins. Your reward includes a bonus calculated with this formula https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tSyb2mun1vOLgTwYum3nLK-UcKF7kz7Kn6plT4MVw9Y/edit#gid=1578941372

Example: if you mine 1 BTC, you would get 1 BTC anywhere else. Here you get from 1,125 to 1,250 BTC in XAU coins. So, in fact this coin makes you mining from 12,5% up to 25% more profitable. The more miners there are the greater the reward!

Xaurum guys please correct me, if I'm wrong with the explanation.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: