Pages:
Author

Topic: [🚀][ANN][Aurum Project] 💠 Xᴀᴜʀᴜᴍ 💠 ▲1 XAUR = 0.000426686186 g gold▲ - page 21. (Read 111291 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
The APIs are working now, I hope you got your payouts. If you were mining Dash, there is still some pending until its enough for processing, but the payouts should work normally now.
Woohoo! thank you Smiley received and mining again Smiley my dust is slowly growing Cool

How long have you been mining, your income was how high? Your hash rate was?
can't say for sure what my hashrate was... I had rented some x11 for awhile (which apparently is the one still lagging). So it'll be tough to give a definitive answer.
But in general I simply run an s1 and 2 blizzards.... ran for 2-3 days (including the rentals) and so far recieved 0.02020714 XAU.
full disclosure, I got tired of waiting on the API change (im a rather impatient person lol) and ended up just buying some before my goldmine payout came in.
Now everything is working as it should....great 👍
Activity: 56
How exactly do you "transform electricity into grams of gold"?
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
The APIs are working now, I hope you got your payouts. If you were mining Dash, there is still some pending until its enough for processing, but the payouts should work normally now.
Woohoo! thank you Smiley received and mining again Smiley my dust is slowly growing Cool

can't say for sure what my hashrate was... I had rented some x11 for awhile (which apparently is the one still lagging). So it'll be tough to give a definitive answer.
But in general I simply run an s1 and 2 blizzards.... ran for 2-3 days (including the rentals) and so far recieved 0.02020714 XAU.
full disclosure, I got tired of waiting on the API change (im a rather impatient person lol) and ended up just buying some before my goldmine payout came in.
Activity: 27

legendary
Activity: 432
Merit: 251
––Δ͘҉̀░░
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Yeah I mined on goldmine for a bit , but being as I didnt get a payout I stopped so I think I wait until its fixed.
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
Here are the stats for the 131th payout:

We have mined new 3,10040046 Xaurum and transformed electricity into 8,267771429 more grams of gold. We now have 5202,152092 of total Xaurum money supply, backed by 9347,476805 g of gold. This means every Xaurum is now worth 1,796848043 g of gold and can be melted at this ratio.
Here are the stats for the 130th payout:

We have mined new 6,264530793 Xaurum and transformed electricity into 17,58269231 more grams of gold. We now have 5199,051692 of total Xaurum money supply, backed by 9339,209034 g of gold. This means every Xaurum is now worth 1,796329328 g of gold and can be melted at this ratio.
legendary
decided I couldn't wait any longer t own a bit of this awesome coin and just went and bought some Smiley so i finally have a little gold dust in my wallet Cheesy and as soon as the API's are all set I'll be pointing my mini mining setup over to the goldmine again Cool
Here are the stats for the 129th payout:

We have mined new 11,83518648 Xaurum and transformed electricity into 31,27190385 more grams of gold. We now have 5192,787161 of total Xaurum money supply, backed by 9321,626342 g of gold. This means every Xaurum is now worth 1,79511042 g of gold and can be melted at this ratio.
Here are the stats for the 128th payout:

We have mined new 18,91858904 Xaurum and transformed electricity into 50,07692308 more grams of gold. We now have 5180,951975 of total Xaurum money supply, backed by 9290,354438 g of gold. This means every Xaurum is now worth 1,79317517 g of gold and can be melted at this ratio.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

It is our greatest pleasure to welcome you on our exchange, and announce to you, that our opening campaign will last from 16. 2. - 23. 2.2016 during which all users will have 100% Fee-back.

We notify you that we added Xaurum on our exchange!

https://youtu.be/8e_8Nu8M9C4

Make your coins BLOOM!

BloomBit Team

Thanks for adding Xaurum to BloomBit!

When our opening campaign will be finished - 50% of fee on our Xaurum market goes for backed Xaurum!

It is our greatest pleasure to welcome you on our exchange, and announce to you, that our opening campaign will last from 16. 2. - 23. 2.2016 during which all users will have 100% Fee-back.

We notify you that we added Xaurum on our exchange!

https://youtu.be/8e_8Nu8M9C4

Make your coins BLOOM!

BloomBit Team

Thanks for adding Xaurum to BloomBit!
Perhaps its best I wait until API are fixed then as I only have 70 G/Hash on SHA256 and GPU on other Algo.
Activity: 243
Thats a great help , I decided to hash on the X11 Algo before I think about puttins some block erruptors on.

How often do you payout on hash mining.

I will probably keep the coins in my wallet for staking also.

This was worker address I used

XVddJNRP7F9jpEeHmb6VUtgdw3S45suSsS

So basically you use BTC from mining , then convert that to USD , then convert to Xaurum then you send it out?

What is minting?

I am just so confused with it all.

From the way it was explained to me, I believe that yes, all coins mined at the goldmine are converted to BTC and then XAURUM, at which point it is paid out to the miners. I believe payouts are once daily, based on the constant (and welcome) updates from dev daily about the new amounts and worth of the coin.

I believe the giant rigs running on the 'private' pool are either owned or rented by the dev/team and the profits I believe are used to aquire the gold that is used to back XAURUM. (constant growth)

Dev please correct me if Im wrong anywhere here.

(sorry not dev, but I went through your learning curve):
1. Coins mined at goldmine are sold for USD. With this USD gold is bough. At the same time XAU coins are sent to the miners. This process is called COINAGE (a way to get new XAU on the market)

2. Private pool is just a name for a bigger miner. Bigger miner is treated equally as smaller miners. For example I was mining through private pool, but I'm not a dev or anything. At time it was the only way to get bigger amounts of XAU. If you want to mine on private pool, contact devs and get the conditions. And yes, the hash is mostly rented on Nicehash.

Minting is like mining - a process of COINAGE. In case of minting you can buy XAU with fiat directly - no mining needed (this is what I'm doing now). Minting can only be done through MasterNode. MasterNode is a wallet with at least 1000 XAU. More on minting here http://mint.aurumproject.io/

Hope that helps
Activity: 432
Merit: 251
––Δ͘҉̀░░
From the way it was explained to me, I believe that yes, all coins mined at the goldmine are converted to BTC and then XAURUM, at which point it is paid out to the miners. I believe payouts are once daily, based on the constant (and welcome) updates from dev daily about the new amounts and worth of the coin.
When we get sufficient BTC for coinage, Xaurum is coined, the BTC is converted to USD and gold is bought. The gold reserves grow because new Xaurum requires more and more gold to be coined, so the value of all Xaurum grows when new Xaurum enter circulation. Private pools  are not for our dev team, but for long term high-hash miners.

The payouts are every day, but are currently only for the private sections, as we're still waiting for APIs to payout the regular part of the goldmine. We're sorry, I know its been a long time, but we're still waiting. Minting is direct coinage of Xaurum done by Mints (a masternode that holds 1000 Xaurum is required for a Mint).
legendary
Thats a great help , I decided to hash on the X11 Algo before I think about puttins some block erruptors on.

So basically you use BTC from mining , then convert that to USD , then convert to Xaurum then you send it out?

What is minting?

I believe the giant rigs running on the 'private' pool are either owned or rented by the dev/team and the profits I believe are used to aquire the gold that is used to back XAURUM. (constant growth)

Dev please correct me if Im wrong anywhere here.

(info quoted below)
As I understand Xaurum coins are premined.
At pool you mine other coins. Those are sold so the gold can be bought. This is why they say its a goldmine. Your electricity is de facto being spent for gold - not for nothing as with other coins.

For mining you are rewarded with Xaurum coins. Your reward includes a bonus calculated with this formula https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tSyb2mun1vOLgTwYum3nLK-UcKF7kz7Kn6plT4MVw9Y/edit#gid=1578941372

Example: if you mine 1 BTC, you would get 1 BTC anywhere else. Here you get from 1,125 to 1,250 BTC in XAU coins. So, in fact this coin makes you mining from 12,5% up to 25% more profitable. The more miners there are the greater the reward!

Xaurum guys please correct me, if I'm wrong with the explanation.
legendary
Have the pending payouts from API change been sent? Got my wallet open and synced.. but nothing yet. Don't get me wrong, I'll still wait patiently for my bit of digital gold as I do think this coin has amazing potential. Just wanted to check in and see if maybe I was missed, XGFq8oFhbaWJCN4e1maELr3rek8FDHoop5

What is minting?

Pages:
Jump to: