Pages:
Author

Topic: [🚀][ANN][Aurum Project] 💠 Xᴀᴜʀᴜᴍ 💠 ▲1 XAUR = 0.000426686186 g gold▲ - page 29. (Read 111343 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
Here are the stats for the 82th payout:

We have mined new 0,41161426 Xaurum and transformed electricity into 0,74354 more grams of gold. We now have 1679,339738 of total Xaurum money supply, backed by 2358,700321 g of gold. This means every Xaurum is now worth 1,404540289 g of gold and can be melted at this ratio.
I would like to publicly thank the xaurum team for their help. Thank you.
Thank you, happy to help. If anyone has any problems or questions at all, you are welcome to contact us here and over pm or irc.
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
Hello everyone. I just want to make it clear that ive been contacted about the delayed payment and that everything has been taken care of. I recieved my payout today and would like to note that the support i received was thourough and they maintained their professionalism and politeness despite my impatience and bitching.

I recieved this bit of information that might save a new comer the confusion of what is going on within their first few days of mining.

Just a quick update and explanation:

There is always a delay on payouts, because we're mining over a relay. Until we get the hashpower to mine btc directly there will be this payout lag, because we have to wait for their payouts. Your payout should be included in the payouts tomorrow or we'll search the database and compensate you.

We're developing a new optimized pool where some algos will be mineable directly and there won't be any payout lag.

Thx. I'll point a rig there too. Looks like a good time to accumulate some of this coin.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
Hello everyone. I just want to make it clear that ive been contacted about the delayed payment and that everything has been taken care of. I recieved my payout today and would like to note that the support i received was thourough and they maintained their professionalism and politeness despite my impatience and bitching.

I recieved this bit of information that might save a new comer the confusion of what is going on within their first few days of mining.

Just a quick update and explanation:

There is always a delay on payouts, because we're mining over a relay. Until we get the hashpower to mine btc directly there will be this payout lag, because we have to wait for their payouts. Your payout should be included in the payouts tomorrow or we'll search the database and compensate you.

We're developing a new optimized pool where some algos will be mineable directly and there won't be any payout lag.

Activity: 432
Merit: 251
––Δ͘҉̀░░
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
EthBits
I heard yesterday there giveaway
Is it true ?  Huh
Not true. There will be a giveaway after the new pool opens.
when new pool will be open?
––Δ͘҉̀░░

Ive pmed the guy who makes the announcments and havent recieved a response yet even though hes been online.

Ive been eyeing this project for a good bit now and was excited to get involved. Needless to say im a bit let down. This is a terrible first impression.
You have a response to the pm, there is me and the other dev using the official account, sorry we missed that that. Its either too little hash for a payout or something wrong with the payouts, please let us know so we can check as soon as possible.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
meanwhile two people are effectively tanking the coin.  why is this btw?  dont understand how the exchange works?  don't like money? 

I hope youre not referring to the two miners on the mining pool. I was one of the miners and for what its worth ive been mining there for three days and havent received any payout nor a response to my inquiry as to why. I started mining the day the 80th payout stats were announced and once the 81st came along (two days later) i was not rewarded.
Ive pmed the guy who makes the announcments and havent recieved a response yet even though hes been online.

Ive been eyeing this project for a good bit now and was excited to get involved. Needless to say im a bit let down. This is a terrible first impression.
––Δ͘҉̀░░
Is it true ?  Huh
Not true. There will be a giveaway after the new pool opens.
Activity: 378
EthBits
Is it true ?  Huh
––Δ͘҉̀░░
meanwhile two people are effectively tanking the coin.  why is this btw?  dont understand how the exchange works?  don't like money? 
It gets rid of the buy support, people panic and sell. I don't think its working though...
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
––Δ͘҉̀░░
I would just like to know if the multipool is ever going to go back to it's old ways where you could mine Scrypt and X11 on it as well? That would be nice to have the option instead of just BTC mining Cheesy Cheers
It will return. I'm not sure when, but soon. I'll announce when I have some new info.
Here are the stats for the 81th payout:

We have mined new 0,417948718 Xaurum and transformed electricity into 0,73024 more grams of gold. We now have 1678,928124 of total Xaurum money supply, backed by 2357,956781 g of gold. This means every Xaurum is now worth 1,404441767 g of gold and can be melted at this ratio.
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
sign me up!  i already like mining the btc pool!
Great, added. How is your profitability on btc pool?

Its ok!  Still dont understand how it works though!  Seems like it should be more.  Especially if we are mining btc. 
I would just like to know if the multipool is ever going to go back to it's old ways where you could mine Scrypt and X11 on it as well? That would be nice to have the option instead of just BTC mining Cheesy Cheers
Activity: 298
sign me up!  i already like mining the btc pool!
Great, added. How is your profitability on btc pool?

Its ok!  Still dont understand how it works though!  Seems like it should be more.  Especially if we are mining btc. 
Here are the stats for the 80th payout:

We have mined new 1,435598745 Xaurum and transformed electricity into 2,3785 more grams of gold. We now have 1678,510175 of total Xaurum money supply, backed by 2357,226541 g of gold. This means every Xaurum is now worth 1,404356421 g of gold and can be melted at this ratio.
Here are the stats for the 79th payout:

We have mined new 1,068143101 Xaurum and transformed electricity into 1,7556 more grams of gold. We now have 1676,573298 of total Xaurum money supply, backed by 2354,024141 g of gold. This means every Xaurum is now worth 1,40406873 g of gold and can be melted at this ratio.
Pages:
Jump to: