Pages:
Author

Topic: [🚀][ANN][Aurum Project] 💠 Xᴀᴜʀᴜᴍ 💠 ▲1 XAUR = 0.000426686186 g gold▲ - page 35. (Read 111343 times)

Activity: 550
Merit: 500
Here are the stats for the 21th payout:

We have mined new 25,32818586 Xaurum and transformed electricity into 56,699833 more grams of gold. We now have 1200,943994 of total Xaurum money supply, backed by 1361,018487 g of gold. This means every Xaurum is now worth  1,133290556 g of gold, and can be melted at this ratio.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Ok, so the plastic is not fake.  How do we know you didn't just buy the plastic wrapper, then insert gold colored stuff?  Could be candy for all we know.  Then start a business that basically sells candy bars for a ton more than its worth.  Start a website, start a mining pool, and blow air up our arses.  All of which will ultimately fail, once someone melts some Xaurum.  Seems like a ton of work for failure. But is it?  

With all the coins that go through here that are basically copy and paste work, I can see the problem.  Seriously tho, try saying what your thinking out loud.  Then ask yourself, does that make sense?  Worst that can happen for these guys now, is they end up with a currency that is worth nothing.  Have a ton of gold, decide to try another currency or sell the gold.  We as investors, if we dont dump the coin for a quick buck.  Are basically in control now.  There will be people that dont give a crap and dump the coin.  Its up to the serious ones to not sell ever, or at least keep the price going up.

A serious question I do have though.  Where is the business model or promise, that says you will never withdraw your gold from the coin?  Or change how the coin works?  If gold goes way up, you could just tank the coin and sell all the gold.  

Interesting thoughts. Similar to my own.

Disclaimer: If everything coin authors are stating is true, I believe this coin is by far the best digital currency possible. It is state of the art technically, backed fully by gold and creates additional value for all stakeholders all the time (owners, miners, traders, ...).

My understanding of this coin:
1. there is an official registered company - institute behind it. One of their tasks is to store the gold for the owners of XAU (the physical gold belongs to XAU owners). If they steal the gold, they automatically go in jail for a long long time.
2. compared to all other coins on the market, this one is the only one with clearly defined base value. It is backed by gold and the quantity of gold behind every XAU grows all the time.
3. the base value of XAU grows with market coinage.
4. a smart person would do two things:
- buy and keep XAU (please look at the trend of growth of value of gold behind every XAU)
- buy everything below base value, melt it into gold and sell the gold (it would be cheapest gold in the world)

I believe that coin creators have two solutions for your serious questions:
1. the gold will be stored in mints and every owner of XAU will be able to melt XAU directly in mints. Auresco will have nothing to do with it, because direct link between XAU owners and their gold will be made.
2. The coin rules are set and will be adjusted only based on voting system. Votes will be linked to amount of XAU owned by a voter. Again, the coin creators will participate only with their shares of XAU.

What do you think?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Ok, so the plastic is not fake.  How do we know you didn't just buy the plastic wrapper, then insert gold colored stuff?  Could be candy for all we know.  Then start a business that basically sells candy bars for a ton more than its worth.  Start a website, start a mining pool, and blow air up our arses.  All of which will ultimately fail, once someone melts some Xaurum.  Seems like a ton of work for failure. But is it? 

With all the coins that go through here that are basically copy and paste work, I can see the problem.  Seriously tho, try saying what your thinking out loud.  Then ask yourself, does that make sense?  Worst that can happen for these guys now, is they end up with a currency that is worth nothing.  Have a ton of gold, decide to try another currency or sell the gold.  We as investors, if we dont dump the coin for a quick buck.  Are basically in control now.  There will be people that dont give a crap and dump the coin.  Its up to the serious ones to not sell ever, or at least keep the price going up.

A serious question I do have though.  Where is the business model or promise, that says you will never withdraw your gold from the coin?  Or change how the coin works?  If gold goes way up, you could just tank the coin and sell all the gold. 
Activity: 432
Merit: 251
––Δ͘҉̀░░

that doesn't prove anything. The Small Bars could be fake. Chop one in half and show us the inside. If its not under your control you wont show us a single chopped Bar. 90 percent of the Bars could be Fake. People should be demanding more Proof and transparency. Could be Chinese Made fake Bars, there's allot of them out there. Even Fort Knox is Rumoured too have tungsten filled bars. Do you have a Monthly or Yearly Audit or pick a Gold bar at random too acid/chop test on video too help with Transparency?
Sure, we can provide additional proof, but you can't say it doesn't prove anything. Of course it does, but of course no proof will ever be sufficient. This is why our long-term solution to this problem is "melting" Xaurum  (exchanged for gold and excluded from the money supply) and a webstore selling gold for Xaurum.

What sort of proof would you like? We encourage everyone to contribute ideas.
I can only think of cutting one at random, but how do we pick one at random so you can be sure I didn't pick one before that?
Maybe you can chose one gold card from the pictures by the ID and next time we go to the vault we can cut it on video?
Or we throw dice to determine first 3 digits of the gold card and then find the first one that fits and cut it?

You can at least tell by the plastic packing it is not fakes ( http://nadirmetal.com.tr/en/au-gram-bar-2/ ).
Activity: 201
Proof of Gold

While we wait for the multipool, another part of gold was delivered.
We now have 893 g in our storage, around 200-300 pending still
(we order in larger quantities, so we're waiting for the multipool to start, for the third order)

First two shipments of 893g.

The message can be verified on keybase.io

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Xaurum gold verification.

... sic manet gloria mundi.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.8
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJVQ1VHAAoJEOrbtwL/IXPGjy8H/3EGVOQYA/ePTkPhyY5Q0enN
bzzB8qM7IYbbFeAxHy//ZhPd3VsxZLOHVBXVgS6zoNAyj+i0/gDrFVqALnxiKXof
kKSxfKE568pXIY69DStcz2cNG2saaP6ylVldzjmX4UbVo9TYFFVyTgjA/u1xiyAc
IywC6YNIlBAJ4C+wsKn3U3DzhU7yQrkMM4onv8gWf/uQoQlKrO7rdxzHG6H2rpUL
XXaIKVLue34iu44aRpRSWDpSeogXcAaxg0rtoZtxNN2ntuSAlvd7yi6PqN8zqN/8
U2o6D9wYaZZQW/9A59zYuVD3uJGl8PPMqWQkjeaaqjB41vj/nHApYh5Xs7U9nI0=
=UB5C
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

that doesn't prove anything. The Small Bars could be fake. Chop one in half and show us the inside. If its not under your control you wont show us a single chopped Bar. 90 percent of the Bars could be Fake. People should be demanding more Proof and transparency. Could be Chinese Made fake Bars, there's allot of them out there. Even Fort Knox is Rumoured too have tungsten filled bars. Do you have a Monthly or Yearly Audit or pick a Gold bar at random too acid/chop test on video too help with Transparency?
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
––Δ͘҉̀░░
Here are the stats for the 20th payout:

We have mined new   4,400568 Xaurum and transformed electricity into
  9,575654 more grams of gold. We now have   1175,615808 of total Xaurum money supply, backed by   1304,318654 g of gold. This means every Xaurum is now worth
  1,109476961 g of gold, and can be melted at this ratio.

We have tweaked our formula somewhat, to increase profitability for all. Now some amount of Xaurum is bought on markets and will be added to our payouts and statistics. 0,460400  of additional Xaurum paid was bought on Cryptsy.

The new Goldmine is opened and will be adding features as they are ready. Also the giveaway is still active.
What exactly is the multipool address for mining Xaurum?
Here are the stats for the 20th payout:

We have mined new   4,400568 Xaurum and transformed electricity into
  9,575654 more grams of gold. We now have   1175,615808 of total Xaurum money supply, backed by   1304,318654 g of gold. This means every Xaurum is now worth
  1,109476961 g of gold, and can be melted at this ratio.

We have tweaked our formula somewhat, to increase profitability for all. Now some amount of Xaurum is bought on markets and will be added to our payouts and statistics. 0,460400  of additional Xaurum paid was bought on Cryptsy.

The new Goldmine is opened and will be adding features as they are ready. Also the giveaway is still active.
––Δ͘҉̀░░
The goldmine is now open again and will be adding algorithms one by one starting with sha.
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
Digital Currency Presented
Hello Community,

This is a quick message to thank you all for the time I spent on the project.

For the record and to be clear, I no longer manage or am associated with Xaurum Project or it's associated projects in any way shape or form as of 24th July 2015.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Regards

Bitcoinicon

––Δ͘҉̀░░
Pool has some issues (not connected to profitability or payouts) and will pause for a day or so.
Payouts will be in the evening morning , when the goldmine reopens.
Hashstorm giveaway active on irc @freenode #aurumproject

Goldmine 2.0 is opening soon on:
goldmine.aurumproject.io
Activity: 243
So is the multipool up and running again? I am just curious cause I would love to start mining there again Smiley

looks like it will launch today http://goldmine.aurumproject.io/
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
You guys investing into this idea are going to get fucked. HARD
So is the multipool up and running again? I am just curious cause I would love to start mining there again Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
Pages:
Jump to: