Pages:
Author

Topic: [🚀][ANN][Aurum Project] 💠 Xᴀᴜʀᴜᴍ 💠 ▲1 XAUR = 0.000426686186 g gold▲ - page 34. (Read 111343 times)

Activity: 550
Merit: 500
Here are the stats for the 26th payout:

We have mined new 9,935039202 Xaurum and transformed electricity into 22,24064 more grams of gold. We now have 1222,005757 of total Xaurum money supply, backed by 1408,167481 g of gold. This means every Xaurum is now worth 1,152341118 g of gold, and can be melted at this ratio.
Gotcha, no problem.  As for having anything in my wallet, have yet to see anything, can you check the address for me XJqwWU6eRwPnQFHb7Y1jRDG8js2qWomLnu.
You are right, there are some delays. Sorry about that, it should be today.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Gotcha, no problem.  As for having anything in my wallet, have yet to see anything, can you check the address for me XJqwWU6eRwPnQFHb7Y1jRDG8js2qWomLnu.
Good to know, thanks.  By the way just curious, I was on the pool for most of the day Wednesday, still don't see anything in my wallet though.  Also, what is the maturity on staking?

XJqwWU6eRwPnQFHb7Y1jRDG8js2qWomLnu
It should be in your wallet by now. Staking is not very likely to happen as the guardian nodes are staking and collecting transaction fees to add them to gold reserves.
Good to know, thanks.  By the way just curious, I was on the pool for most of the day Wednesday, still don't see anything in my wallet though.  Also, what is the maturity on staking?

XJqwWU6eRwPnQFHb7Y1jRDG8js2qWomLnu
Here are the stats for the 25th payout:

We have mined new 1,23232038 Xaurum and transformed electricity into 2,75868 more grams of gold. We now have 1212,070718 of total Xaurum money supply, backed by 1385,926841 g of gold. This means every Xaurum is now worth 1,143437276 g of gold, and can be melted at this ratio.

Tuesday and Wednesday payouts.

We're trying to make payouts regularly at 21:00 CET, but we're still working on the pool and this week we're doing a promotion on a tournament, so there are some delays.
When are the pools typical payout times perchance?
Here are the stats for the 24th payout:

We have mined new 3,298134704 Xaurum and transformed electricity into 7,38322468 more grams of gold. We now have 1210,838398 of total Xaurum money supply, backed by 1383,168161 g of gold. This means every Xaurum is now worth 1,142322678 g of gold, and can be melted at this ratio.

Monday payouts.
If you're into counter strike, watch the stream.
So is the multipool only mining BTC? Cause when I last logged into it I could've sworn that all I seen was mining for BTC???
Yes, its only BTC now, we're adding algorithms one by one, next added will be scrypt then x11.
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
So is the multipool only mining BTC? Cause when I last logged into it I could've sworn that all I seen was mining for BTC???
Here are the stats for the 23th payout:

We have mined new 0,962447292 Xaurum and transformed electricity into
  2,15454044 more grams of gold. We now have 1202,868889 of total Xaurum money supply, backed by 1365,327568 g of gold. This means every Xaurum is now worth 1,135059341 g of gold, and can be melted at this ratio.

Saturday payouts.
Here are the stats for the 22th payout:

We have mined new 1,139369685 Xaurum and transformed electricity into
  2,550600 more grams of gold. We now have 1202,083364 of total Xaurum money supply, backed by 1363,569087 g of gold. This means every Xaurum is now worth 1,134338207 g of gold, and can be melted at this ratio.

This payout is for friday, saturday payout tomorrow.
Activity: 432
Merit: 251
––Δ͘҉̀░░
Sounds great.  Solid ideas.  I had an idea I would like help from the mining community.  There are these 200 dollar solar panels, you can buy at home depot.  Turning sunlight into gold would be a great thing I think.  Im not sure how to achieve this without connecting the panels to an already existing electrical system.  Would like to have it running just the mining rig.  I am no engineer, so was wondering if anyone knew how to achieve this without setting my house on fire.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
Nice, a  gold plantation sounds amazing. I hope it works out with the house and all.

So the the goal is to create a currency backed by gold forever. There are obvously no plans to expand it into some kind of business.
two thing should be covered in future:
1. Decentralisation of gold storage and direct melting into mints
2. Decentralisation of decision making

Auresco should become facilitator not stakeholder.

Specialized functionality is efficient, our business is the storage and increase of xaurum value.
Auresco already is a facilitator not a stakeholder (it could be a stakeholder just in the way others are, by buying/mining xaurum). We have plenty of work, before we can even start planing aspects of decentralization (that doesn't just mean the infrastructure, but also project development funds)
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Shareholder system does not work in the real world.  Those who have money or influence already (guardian notes possibly) could be used to control the currency.  Need to be finite, and simple.  It makes no sense to hold on to the gold forever and let it sit there.  If the extra gold were re-invested and pofits payed out to the current holders of XAU annually, that would fix the POS issue.  Also there is about 55,000 dollars invested into this currency.  Each XAU right now is greatly inflated by the crypto market already.  And mining it at the moment is not profitable.  So everyone is paying to create this coin.  So if the second rule were changed to everyone with even a small amount has equal say in the coin.  That would be better IMO.  Also a business model needs to be created, and gold that is needed to back the currency held, and insured.  Maybe burn XAU until there is enough to build a goldmining company?  Then the company is owned by XAU holders.  Should build infintely.  And be completely democratic.  
The mining is profitable (if you measure it in XAU, BTC or dollars) and holders get profits (measured in gold). Xaurum is not inflated because it isn't a 1:1 gold coin, it is an increasing commonwealth that uses gold to secure and increase value. A business model is already working (Auresco that buys stores gold gets rabate on gold purchases, miners get a discount, holders get more and more gold) so everyone is profiting from creating Xaurum.

As for voting, both 1-coin-1-vote and 1-wallet-1-vote are insufficient as systems of decision making. When we get to that point (not soon), it will not be by a simple vote system, but some kind of deliberation scheme (to avoid being determined by capital interests and popular false opinions).

So the the goal is to create a currency backed by gold forever. There are obvously no plans to expand it into some kind of business.
two thing should be covered in future:
1. Decentralisation of gold storage and direct melting into mints
2. Decentralisation of decision making

Auresco should become facilitator not stakeholder.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Shareholder system does not work in the real world.  Those who have money or influence already (guardian notes possibly) could be used to control the currency.  Need to be finite, and simple.  It makes no sense to hold on to the gold forever and let it sit there.  If the extra gold were re-invested and pofits payed out to the current holders of XAU annually, that would fix the POS issue.  Also there is about 55,000 dollars invested into this currency.  Each XAU right now is greatly inflated by the crypto market already.  And mining it at the moment is not profitable.  So everyone is paying to create this coin.  So if the second rule were changed to everyone with even a small amount has equal say in the coin.  That would be better IMO.  Also a business model needs to be created, and gold that is needed to back the currency held, and insured.  Maybe burn XAU until there is enough to build a goldmining company?  Then the company is owned by XAU holders.  Should build infintely.  And be completely democratic. 
The mining is profitable (if you measure it in XAU, BTC or dollars) and holders get profits (measured in gold). Xaurum is not inflated because it isn't a 1:1 gold coin, it is an increasing commonwealth that uses gold to secure and increase value. A business model is already working (Auresco that buys stores gold gets rabate on gold purchases, miners get a discount, holders get more and more gold) so everyone is profiting from creating Xaurum.

As for voting, both 1-coin-1-vote and 1-wallet-1-vote are insufficient as systems of decision making. When we get to that point (not soon), it will not be by a simple vote system, but some kind of deliberation scheme (to avoid being determined by capital interests and popular false opinions).

Sounds great.  Solid ideas.  I had an idea I would like help from the mining community.  There are these 200 dollar solar panels, you can buy at home depot.  Turning sunlight into gold would be a great thing I think.  Im not sure how to achieve this without connecting the panels to an already existing electrical system.  Would like to have it running just the mining rig.  I am no engineer, so was wondering if anyone knew how to achieve this without setting my house on fire.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
Activity: 432
Merit: 251
––Δ͘҉̀░░
Shareholder system does not work in the real world.  Those who have money or influence already (guardian notes possibly) could be used to control the currency.  Need to be finite, and simple.  It makes no sense to hold on to the gold forever and let it sit there.  If the extra gold were re-invested and pofits payed out to the current holders of XAU annually, that would fix the POS issue.  Also there is about 55,000 dollars invested into this currency.  Each XAU right now is greatly inflated by the crypto market already.  And mining it at the moment is not profitable.  So everyone is paying to create this coin.  So if the second rule were changed to everyone with even a small amount has equal say in the coin.  That would be better IMO.  Also a business model needs to be created, and gold that is needed to back the currency held, and insured.  Maybe burn XAU until there is enough to build a goldmining company?  Then the company is owned by XAU holders.  Should build infintely.  And be completely democratic. 

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Ok, so the plastic is not fake.  How do we know you didn't just buy the plastic wrapper, then insert gold colored stuff?  Could be candy for all we know.  Then start a business that basically sells candy bars for a ton more than its worth.  Start a website, start a mining pool, and blow air up our arses.  All of which will ultimately fail, once someone melts some Xaurum.  Seems like a ton of work for failure. But is it?  

With all the coins that go through here that are basically copy and paste work, I can see the problem.  Seriously tho, try saying what your thinking out loud.  Then ask yourself, does that make sense?  Worst that can happen for these guys now, is they end up with a currency that is worth nothing.  Have a ton of gold, decide to try another currency or sell the gold.  We as investors, if we dont dump the coin for a quick buck.  Are basically in control now.  There will be people that dont give a crap and dump the coin.  Its up to the serious ones to not sell ever, or at least keep the price going up.

A serious question I do have though.  Where is the business model or promise, that says you will never withdraw your gold from the coin?  Or change how the coin works?  If gold goes way up, you could just tank the coin and sell all the gold.  

Interesting thoughts. Similar to my own.

Disclaimer: If everything coin authors are stating is true, I believe this coin is by far the best digital currency possible. It is state of the art technically, backed fully by gold and creates additional value for all stakeholders all the time (owners, miners, traders, ...).

My understanding of this coin:
1. there is an official registered company - institute behind it. One of their tasks is to store the gold for the owners of XAU (the physical gold belongs to XAU owners). If they steal the gold, they automatically go in jail for a long long time.
2. compared to all other coins on the market, this one is the only one with clearly defined base value. It is backed by gold and the quantity of gold behind every XAU grows all the time.
3. the base value of XAU grows with market coinage.
4. a smart person would do two things:
- buy and keep XAU (please look at the trend of growth of value of gold behind every XAU)
- buy everything below base value, melt it into gold and sell the gold (it would be cheapest gold in the world)

I believe that coin creators have two solutions for your serious questions:
1. the gold will be stored in mints and every owner of XAU will be able to melt XAU directly in mints. Auresco will have nothing to do with it, because direct link between XAU owners and their gold will be made.
2. The coin rules are set and will be adjusted only based on voting system. Votes will be linked to amount of XAU owned by a voter. Again, the coin creators will participate only with their shares of XAU.

What do you think?

Pages:
Jump to: