Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AVE][ICO] Avesta PoW 10s blocktime+accountnumbers+Inheritance+Private+App - page 14. (Read 5855 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10
 Guys. Are you sure it isnt just another scam here?
Activity: 201
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Interesting ICO. How much ETH left? I plan to invest next week. 
Activity: 56
Nice bounties. I’ll participate.
Activity: 80
Your website looks good! Are you sure you ll be able to follow the roadmap?
Activity: 70
How can I join the social media bounty?
What is the main motivation for buying tokens? It is like a security or a utility?

Can't give you a right answer on this because Avesta has both, but personally i'd see it as a utility.

I am interested to participate in the signature campaign, but I'm still a little confused with the calculation of stakes. Could you explain it in simple words?

Bounties right? 2.5% of the total coins are reserved for community purposes.
Since it is nearly impossible to manage a fair payment for everyone, people are rewarded "points"
for each community job. At the end of each month all these points are added up and the budget divided between participating members.

For questions please email to marketing AT avesta.io

when the tokens will be on the market, do you plan to control its price or do smth else about it?

Avesta Will release wallet+code+instructions for exchanges a week before the Official Coin Release.
Which is planned on January 5th 2018.
We can't control the price because this depends on the markets. But mining and our roadmap might give you an idea about the future?

Already have an estimate date of launch?

January 5th 2018

do you have any publications and reviews to read?
Please follow us on facebook for updates and press-releases/reviews

do you have any experts opinions on your project idea? Any articles and reviews?
We have several reviews coming from various types of experts. Please check our facebook for updates.

Interesting idea, especially with this focus

Thank you

when we will be able to start trading tokens?

Right after public release
Activity: 184
when we will be able to start trading tokens?
Activity: 30
Interesting idea, especially with this focus
Activity: 222
do you have any experts opinions on your project idea? Any articles and reviews?
Activity: 58
do you have any publications and reviews to read?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Already have an estimate date of launch?
Activity: 80
I am interested to participate in the signature campaign, but I'm still a little confused with the calculation of stakes. Could you explain it in simple words?
Activity: 70
What is the main motivation for buying tokens? It is like a security or a utility?
Why did you choose ico for fundraising? why not crowdfunding or smth else?

We made our own blockchain platform. When you have the platform already, why not use it to run an ICO?
Its the best way to prove a working concept by holding a coin offering on that very blockchain.

Hi! i've contributed 3 ETH and going to contribute some more. Will I get some bonus for that? 

Please contact our marketing/sales team for this.

DAMN. i'm from Singapore. Sorry, cant contribute. But you rock! 

Thank you for the support!

The project interested me cause there are no competitors now, and everything new looks more interesting.

we're doing our best to stay on top of any competition!
The project interested me cause there are no competitors now, and everything new looks more interesting.
Activity: 260
DAMN. i'm from Singapore. Sorry, cant contribute. But you rock! 
Hi! i've contributed 3 ETH and going to contribute some more. Will I get some bonus for that? 
Nice idea, good concept, sure the future is great!)))

Thank you!

Hi, do you have KYC procedure or all interested investors can easy take part in your ICO?

We have a KYC procedure because this was necessary accorting to our legal team.
This will cover the ICO, Exchange platform and Debit Card. (see roadmap)

In the link a peek of the administration back-end (with KYC confirmation)
http://avesta.io/btctalk/kyc-peek.jpg
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hi, do you have KYC procedure or all interested investors can easy take part in your ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: