Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AVE][ICO] Avesta PoW 10s blocktime+accountnumbers+Inheritance+Private+App - page 10. (Read 5855 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Hi,

I'm having the same issue with the miner. I took some screenshots and sent them over this morning.

I launch the miner with a .bat file and the last line is 'pause'..

miner.exe --address xxxxxxxxxx --log-level 3
Pause

That way when the miner quits the window stays open and you can see the error message.

No balance update yet, looking forward to it though  Grin

I had some conversation with one of the devs.
They are working these days, hence the instability.

I hope they deliver because this project has a big potential.
Activity: 72
Hi,

I'm having the same issue with the miner. I took some screenshots and sent them over this morning.

I launch the miner with a .bat file and the last line is 'pause'..

miner.exe --address xxxxxxxxxx --log-level 3
Pause

That way when the miner quits the window stays open and you can see the error message.

No balance update yet, looking forward to it though  Grin
The miner at random times just closes with no message...
I'm up and working, is it ok now or is it still giving that error?

It seems to connect and sync now.

Mark, did your balance got updated in these last 24 hours? I still see no balance these last 40 hours...
I'm up and working, is it ok now or is it still giving that error?
It seems the daemon stopped connecting. I am getting this error:

ERROR   Failed to connect to any of seed peers, continuing without seeds
We're NOT taking any Dev-Fee during mining, but this will be rectified while we're finishing up the mining rewards distribution nodes.
At the moment we havn't finished the rewards back-log as of yet.

the 1.9 AVE at this moment will be given to the miner who found the block, the 1.0 AVE will be deposited into the payment nodes for the fair distribution of other miners who supported the network but didn't get paid while the block was found.
This way current miners still get rewards while we're finishing up the Reward Consensus system.
Gradually moving over to a full consensus mining rewards distribution.

That makes sense and I agree with your logic behind this.
We're NOT taking any Dev-Fee during mining, but this will be rectified while we're finishing up the mining rewards distribution nodes.

the 1.9 AVE at this moment will be given to the miner who found the block, the 1.0 AVE will be deposited into the payment nodes for the fair distribution of other miners who supported the network but didn't get paid while the block was found.
This way current miners still get rewards while we're finishing up the Reward Consensus system.

That is absolute genius.

So essentially the whole network will run like a giant mining pool. The block finder gets a bonus, but everyone that contributed gets a share.

Love it  Grin
Activity: 47

Yup, I saw this too.

I then did the maths on 1.9 avesta block reward x .35 euro (value of 1 avesta at ICO) x block confirmed rate (set the logging level on the miner to 5  Wink ) and I figured I'd just go with it  Grin

Block explorer is out for me too. I had a message from them via Facebook and the are working round the clock fixing/upgrading things.

I have to keep restarting the miner too, but at that level of block reward that's fine with me.

Agreed.

But taking 34% as mining fee is turning on some red lights here.
Yup, I saw this too.

I then did the maths on 1.9 avesta block reward x .35 euro (value of 1 avesta at ICO) x block confirmed rate (set the logging level on the miner to 5  Wink ) and I figured I'd just go with it  Grin

Block explorer is out for me too. I had a message from them via Facebook and the are working round the clock fixing/upgrading things.

I have to keep restarting the miner too, but at that level of block reward that's fine with me.
Blockchain explorer stopped working and gives an "Internal Server Error".
Can somebody from the devs explain this? (from the blockchain explorer)

Coins Emitted2.92269454
Total Fee.00000000
Penalty.00000000
Reward1.9226945400000002

We are giving 1 coin back to devs from mining?

Sorry, i speedread and missed your comment about trusting banks.

The rest was mostly just speculative paranoid perspective. That's why i used them smilies.

No worries. It's all good  Grin

I suspect if we met IRL your the kind of person I'd get.on with, straight to the point, direct, and sceptical of everyrhing.

Hmmm... maybe...I wonder...do I detect the hint of a fellow Englishman?

Quite possibly from the north?
Activity: 205
Comparing cryptos to banks is a bit childish, banks are regulated and monitored. But maybe this type of thinking appeals to some crypto nutcases.

I'm not really sure where you got that from? I believe my exact words were "The difference is I trust my bank, they are regulated in law" ?

And as you have only posted on this thread, not including one post that you have made to recommend Avesta as an ICO... i would not trust you either Smiley

I'm not asking you to  Smiley. I'm new to this, I like the look of what these guys are doing and this is my first real venture into crypto. I believe I said as much in that other post, and I'm simply airing my personal opinion.

I've seen what these guys have said they'll try to do and I have a good feeling about it, simple as that.

Not to mention the standard western relatable name, like Mark... exactly what i would choose to make some low key advertisement for a project. Smiley

LOL Believe it or not some people in this world are genuniely called Mark :-)

Anyway, everyone is entitled to thier own opinion. I wish you nothing but the best  Grin

Sorry, i speedread and missed your comment about trusting banks.

The rest was mostly just speculative paranoid perspective. That's why i used them smilies.
The idea behind the project seems interesting. I like the logic they describe to start this.

I would like from the devs to chime in and give us some more details.

Ok. We started mining. When will we see the balance in our account?

When will the wallet binaries get released?

Mines not updated again yet either.. but it took a day or so the first time.

Comparing cryptos to banks is a bit childish, banks are regulated and monitored. But maybe this type of thinking appeals to some crypto nutcases.

I'm not really sure where you got that from? I believe my exact words were "The difference is I trust my bank, they are regulated in law" ?

And as you have only posted on this thread, not including one post that you have made to recommend Avesta as an ICO... i would not trust you either Smiley

I'm not asking you to  Smiley. I'm new to this, I like the look of what these guys are doing and this is my first real venture into crypto. I believe I said as much in that other post, and I'm simply airing my personal opinion.

I've seen what these guys have said they'll try to do and I have a good feeling about it, simple as that.

Not to mention the standard western relatable name, like Mark... exactly what i would choose to make some low key advertisement for a project. Smiley

LOL Believe it or not some people in this world are genuniely called Mark :-)

Anyway, everyone is entitled to thier own opinion. I wish you nothing but the best  Grin
The idea behind the project seems interesting. I like the logic they describe to start this.

I would like from the devs to chime in and give us some more details.

Ok. We started mining. When will we see the balance in our account?

When will the wallet binaries get released?
Activity: 205
I guess it all depends on your outlook. From an established crypto currency point of view, yes it is a problem.

But then again my bank, the one that I trust with my wages each month and a heck of a lot more real money than I'll ever have in crypto holds the keys to my account.

The difference is I trust my bank, they are regulated in law.

The question is, do you as an individual, trust these people?

I don't, yet. I have never bought into an ICO and I never will.

But I have seen enough (e.g. them going on camera to be interviewed etc) to make me think ther might be something in it.

At the very least it's worth some mining activity and we'll see where it goes. If they are genuine and they fulfill their roadmap (which I personally think they will) it will be awesome.

I guess it all depends on your outlook. From an established crypto currency point of view, yes it is a problem.

But then again my bank, the one that I trust with my wages each month and a heck of a lot more real money than I'll ever have in crypto holds the keys to my account.

The difference is I trust my bank, they are regulated in law.

The question is, do you as an individual, trust these people?

I don't, yet. I have never bought into an ICO and I never will.

But I have seen enough (e.g. them going on camera to be interviewed etc) to make me think ther might be something in it.

At the very least it's worth some mining activity and we'll see where it goes. If they are genuine and they fulfill their roadmap (which I personally think they will) it will be awesome.
Pages:
Jump to: