Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AXIS coin + - Hybrid - X13 - 6M. Android Ticker. MANDATORY WALLET! - page 24. (Read 99413 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
why is axis disabled on bittrex?
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Has anybody got a conf file I could try please??
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i see we are at block 8702 already (at least that's what my wallet says) has anyone managed to stake?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
YaY!! 8640!! time to shut down the miners ??
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Guys, just disable your staking. You wont see any orphans.

Welcome back Captain Obvious.
Where's the meme? :/

Welcome back Captain Obvious.
no orphans or pos attempts in my wallet. functioning like normal, are you sure your on v1.9.1 ?

Could you stick up a link for the download mate

it's just the one at the top of the op I just copy and pasted it to my address bar and it pop'd up

https://mega.co.nz/#!B5Ek2IqA!s5cxUwzg0_4PZhqJeuhxNG75USE624-7NK9F4yA0UMM

Cheers mate.

Im running that one now and it dosnt sync  Sad

mine took a minute, but started after a few minutes (don't remember if I had to set up a conf file or not, don't think I did tho)

Any chance you could post what should be in the conf file please?

I just checked and as I thought I didn't have to make one... maybe try to close the program and re start it??   did you erase everything but your wallet.dat from it's appdata folder before you launched the new wallet?

Yes I did all that. I have no active connections to axis coin network, very strange
legendary
Kaspa
no orphans or pos attempts in my wallet. functioning like normal, are you sure your on v1.9.1 ?

it's just the one at the top of the op I just copy and pasted it to my address bar and it pop'd up

Cheers mate.

mine took a minute, but started after a few minutes (don't remember if I had to set up a conf file or not, don't think I did tho)

I just checked and as I thought I didn't have to make one... maybe try to close the program and re start it??   did you erase everything but your wallet.dat from it's appdata folder before you launched the new wallet?

Cheers mate.

legendary
Kaspa

Cheers mate.

Cheers mate.

legendary
Kaspa

EDIT: mine took a minute, but started after a few minutes (don't remember if I had to set up a conf file or not, don't think I did tho)
Ive just re downloaded the wallet and now it wont sync. Any ideas guys??
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Seriously this is pissing me off! There's only 1 second where my coins are out of stake before they go back to staking orphan blocks, so I can't send them even if I want to.

dude, lock your wallet until it hits block #8640  you won't be seeing any POS blocks until then

legendary
Kaspa
Seriously this is pissing me off! There's only 1 second where my coins are out of stake before they go back to staking orphan blocks, so I can't send them even if I want to.
You need to  IPO your coin in the  NXT asset exchange. here is a lot of buyer there to purchase there and it will attract a lot of attention to your coin you will be the first one a decentralized IPO. and think it will be the best idear for your coin  Grin

You spam this on every thread without checking first that the coin was already launched and that distribution was almost over?
Pages:
Jump to: