Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AXIS coin + - Hybrid - X13 - 6M. Android Ticker. MANDATORY WALLET! - page 58. (Read 99417 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Finally devs, not scammers.
Coin looks promising:)
Devs are just toys. Community is what makes a coin!

Glad to have you aboard!

Any anonymous feature going to be implemented in the future? ( Not rushing or anything, just asking to see if you've considered it ? )
Any anonymous feature going to be implemented in the future? ( Not rushing or anything, just asking to see if you've considered it ? )

It stated on the OP that "AXIS is not an anonymous coin. ( Maybe it will be, but not anytime soon. )
We wont be hyping AXIS with lies, but actions."

1 day and 11 hours remaining. I hope the launching is on time and smooth  Smiley

Thanks!

Thanks everyone for your kind words!
Without good "toys" is no community  Wink
I only pray for not instamined and smooth launch.

You mean us ( AXIS team ) mining before anyone else?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Glad to have you aboard!

It stated on the OP that "AXIS is not an anonymous coin. ( Maybe it will be, but not anytime soon. )

1 day and 11 hours remaining. I hope the launching is on time and smooth  Smiley

Thanks!

Without good "toys" is no community  Wink
I only pray for not instamined and smooth launch.

Glad to have you aboard!

Thanks!

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
1 day and 11 hours remaining. I hope the launching is on time and smooth  Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Activity: 350
allright so another coin from a newb account. I highly doubt if you know enough to do all this that your new but whatever. Being that your new though you might look at darkcoin and blackcoin. Those guys don't hide and are the 2 most successful coins to drop since Doge. Doge dev's are also known and stand by their work. Doesn't really matter. You will be judged by your actions and if you put the work in and don't bail to go bang hookers and do cheap stepped on shit blow, maybe you will be lucky enough to be proud of your work and be dying to tell us all who you are. I hope so. We need some decent people to take charge around here and put these scamming cocksuckers out of business.

If your looking into a multi-pool talk to hashcows. they pay out in several POS coins. might be easier than trying to build one (that works) yourself, since your new and all  Wink

Good luck you crazy bastards.

We will reveal more of our information after the launch.

No worries!

As I've mentioned, we're legit. It's hard to believe, but.. Every coin is a big risk.

What's the easier way to get in contact with hashcows?

Thanks! lol
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Russian translation is very bad. do not let the coins for such work
I'm sorry, but, unfortunately I don't understand Russian.
Could someone else who can read RU give it a look?

If it's a google translate, I'm going to remove it.

do not disgrace! remove this translation.

PS. Need faucet on multifaucet.tk ?
if need- pm me please =)

whats the problem with the translation? give me examples. Otherwise its like going and pointing your finger at any translation out there

the problem is that half of this "translation" - vocabulary diarrhea. I apologize for the rough figure of speech, but the Russian-speaking people will just leave not read half. Сontributions made ​​or Google Translate, or a person who is not Russian is the main language. Sorry 4 my inglish.

Ok as i said there were grammatical mistakes, and i intend to fix them, im only up for any proper critics in my adress. To clarify the issue - I will do the translation for FREE! But no need to say that its google translated or that it doesnt reflect what is written in the OP
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
 allright so another coin from a newb account. I highly doubt if you know enough to do all this that your new but whatever. Being that your new though you might look at darkcoin and blackcoin. Those guys don't hide and are the 2 most successful coins to drop since Doge. Doge dev's are also known and stand by their work. Doesn't really matter. You will be judged by your actions and if you put the work in and don't bail to go bang hookers and do cheap stepped on shit blow, maybe you will be lucky enough to be proud of your work and be dying to tell us all who you are. I hope so. We need some decent people to take charge around here and put these scamming cocksuckers out of business.

If your looking into a multi-pool talk to hashcows. they pay out in several POS coins. might be easier than trying to build one (that works) yourself, since your new and all  Wink

Will you put the premine address public so that the community can monitor it?

There will be a block explorer ( after we launch ) and the address will be public, yes.

There will be 2 addresses .

One is mine, other is Mike's.

We will be paying bounties from those addresses and accumulating more AXIS on the same ones.

Thanks for clarifying. But could you please accumulate more AXIS to different addresses so that it's easier to keep track?

Yes, sure. That wont be an issue I believe.

( Guess I'll have to get my old computer back in life to put a wallet in it Smiley )
Activity: 308
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

There will be a block explorer ( after we launch ) and the address will be public, yes.

We will be paying bounties from those addresses and accumulating more AXIS on the same ones.

Thanks for clarifying. But could you please accumulate more AXIS to different addresses so that it's easier to keep track?

http://Axis.SuchPool.pw

Get ready for the launch!! Pre-register your account, join up our big pools

2% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Multiple Load-Balanced Node.JS Stratums + VARDIFF
24/7 Monitoring on Stratum, MPOS, Central Wallet, Mysql and much more
DDoS Protected Cluster System
Professionnal infrastructure built with scalability in mind
Multiple databases and frequent full database dumps
Hosted in a state of the art Datacenter using n+1
Best bandwidth carriers, excellent connectivity and latency worldwide

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://launch1.suchpool.pw:3320  and  stratum+tcp://launch2.suchpool.pw:3320

Thank you very much. Added.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io

Get ready for the launch!! Pre-register your account, join up our big pools

2% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Multiple Load-Balanced Node.JS Stratums + VARDIFF
24/7 Monitoring on Stratum, MPOS, Central Wallet, Mysql and much more
DDoS Protected Cluster System
Professionnal infrastructure built with scalability in mind
Multiple databases and frequent full database dumps
Hosted in a state of the art Datacenter using n+1
Best bandwidth carriers, excellent connectivity and latency worldwide

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://launch1.suchpool.pw:3320  and  stratum+tcp://launch2.suchpool.pw:3320

SuchPool will provide a pool for Axis!
Thank you. You'll be added in the OP.

Activity: 308
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
SuchPool will provide a pool for Axis!
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
I'm sorry, but, unfortunately I don't understand Russian.
Could someone else who can read RU give it a look?

If it's a google translate, I'm going to remove it.

do not disgrace! remove this translation.

PS. Need faucet on multifaucet.tk ?
if need- pm me please =)

whats the problem with the translation? give me examples. Otherwise its like going and pointing your finger at any translation out there

the problem is that half of this "translation" - vocabulary diarrhea. I apologize for the rough figure of speech, but the Russian-speaking people will just leave not read half. Сontributions made ​​or Google Translate, or a person who is not Russian is the main language. Sorry 4 my inglish.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

id be very happy to hear from someone that speaks proper English why the translation is "bad" - otherwise the statement is a pile of bull. Ive done tens of translations on this site and others, including websites and other things. No one complained so far, if some stuffed piece of idiot cant give proper reason then whats the point?

And what the fuck does this mean - Russian translation is very bad. do not let the coins for such work - Where did you learn to speak English?

yes, my English is bad (google translate  Cool ), but I was not pleased Russian was translated to read that you

Then instead of insulting me write in Russian whats the problem with the translation! I dont use google (have absolutely no need for it)

Ok, so as i see it the problem is with some grammatical mistakes in Russian, dont see a problem fixing it. No need to say its google translated though or doesnt mirror the meaning from OP

id be very happy to hear from someone that speaks proper English why the translation is "bad" - otherwise the statement is a pile of bull. Ive done tens of translations on this site and others, including websites and other things. No one complained so far, if some stuffed piece of idiot cant give proper reason then whats the point?

And what the fuck does this mean - Russian translation is very bad. do not let the coins for such work - Where did you learn to speak English?

yes, my English is bad (google translate  Cool ), but I was not pleased Russian was translated to read that you
Pages:
Jump to: