Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]AXIS coin + - Hybrid - X13 - 6M. Android Ticker. MANDATORY WALLET! - page 62. (Read 99417 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Will I be able to CPU mine this or with non special GPU?  Not familiar with x13 or mining in general...

I would like to finally make it into the ground floor of a coin for once...I always screw up the mining process...
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Zpool will be ready for the launch of Axis !

Simple and effective. It just works.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Yeah this looks good. Please don't let this turn into a shitfest like cloak and others.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
If I could afford to mine and hold "jiggahash's" worth of mining power I would too, otherwise it's a waste to have to dump the majority of the coins you get right away to pay for gear/electric bill lol especially funny cause there'd probably be a much more lucrative coin to P'nD then a brand new one that doesn't even have a stable market price.

the one thing I could see holding this coin back... people are really getting sick of the main mod/dev on here using a newb name/account, people have been burnt way too many times andit shows a heck of a lot more confidence in your product to have a full member standing beside it.
Yeah, you're right. I guess it would be better if we bought some full/senior member accounts and started making a ton of coins, instead of focusing on 1.

We're new to bitcointalk. I don't see anything wrong with newbie accounts, except 10 minutes post restrictions. Really annoying.

You wont see me disappear after we enter PoS stage. I'm here to stay.

You have the right to make only 1 choice.

You want to be manipulated by lies, or join the reality. AXIS is not anonymous. There is no anonymous coin.

We're offering you the chance to see the future, through AXIS. X13.

https://twitter.com/AxisCoin/status/472885801664401408

I guess it's just that, in the world of crypto it'll be hard for people to believe that your new to the forum if your deep enough into crypto to be putting out your own coin... for example original AC dev/forum mod said the exact same thing and we all know how that turned out. where as look whats happening with Blackcoin now that the dev's aren't anon anymore and are standing by their work... it's going to make a huge difference in the market for devs that stand beside their work (not in the shadows behind)
I don't mind revealing my real information, nor the developer does.
One step at a time. Smiley

Call me Mike.

That's a good start.

Thanks Mike Wink I'm Chris lol got my nick as a teen and it's stuck with me.

One step at a time indeed, so far so good Wink I like the coin you have here, early notice, even block rewards, no gimmicky anon talk. I'll deff mine your Axiscoin lol after all the axis usually at the center of it all Wink

I try to get as many new people into crypto's as I can (I'm a delivery driver so I'm quite the btc advocate in my small city) and really would feel like crap to give people a scam coin for their first experience in crypto's lol obviously getting burnt by original AC dev has taught me to be mindful Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If I could afford to mine and hold "jiggahash's" worth of mining power I would too, otherwise it's a waste to have to dump the majority of the coins you get right away to pay for gear/electric bill lol especially funny cause there'd probably be a much more lucrative coin to P'nD then a brand new one that doesn't even have a stable market price.

the one thing I could see holding this coin back... people are really getting sick of the main mod/dev on here using a newb name/account, people have been burnt way too many times andit shows a heck of a lot more confidence in your product to have a full member standing beside it.
Yeah, you're right. I guess it would be better if we bought some full/senior member accounts and started making a ton of coins, instead of focusing on 1.

We're new to bitcointalk. I don't see anything wrong with newbie accounts, except 10 minutes post restrictions. Really annoying.

You want to be manipulated by lies, or join the reality. AXIS is not anonymous. There is no anonymous coin.

I guess it's just that, in the world of crypto it'll be hard for people to believe that your new to the forum if your deep enough into crypto to be putting out your own coin... for example original AC dev/forum mod said the exact same thing and we all know how that turned out. where as look whats happening with Blackcoin now that the dev's aren't anon anymore and are standing by their work... it's going to make a huge difference in the market for devs that stand beside their work (not in the shadows behind)
I don't mind revealing my real information, nor the developer does.
One step at a time. Smiley

Call me Mike.

That's a good start.
legendary
Kaspa

legendary
Kaspa

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
I'm gonna throw jiggahashes over here Grin
legendary
Kaspa
looks good to me, nice long heads up on the launch Smiley I hope the 1 minute blocks help... and even with the low price of say a CTZ and the big miners still dump Sad  don't know why they focus their rented rigs at new coins lol really quite laughable... I only mine what I can afford to keep.

I'll keep my eye's open for the X13 tutorial I might need a hand if it's diff than X11 Cheesy
3 more pools will be listed in our OP.

Each pool will receive 1000 AXIS as a bribe. Because we like to bribe.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Hello,

Ricky here from BitcoinMinerSupply.com , I sell bitcoin mining equipment, post the latest news in crypto, and do ALOT of Twitter GIVEAWAYS, I contacted you on twitter earlier about hosting a GIVEAWAY and got pointed this way. Ask around if you would like to find out my street creed Smiley, no BS here, just promoting crypto to its fullest.  thanks!

@BTCMinerSupply
BitcoinMinerSupply.com

BTC
Alright, thanks a lot.

We'll talk when AXIS launches, so you help us get more people into our comunity.
Activity: 5
Hello,

Ricky here from BitcoinMinerSupply.com , I sell bitcoin mining equipment, post the latest news in crypto, and do ALOT of Twitter GIVEAWAYS, I contacted you on twitter earlier about hosting a GIVEAWAY and got pointed this way. Ask around if you would like to find out my street creed Smiley, no BS here, just promoting crypto to its fullest.  thanks!

@BTCMinerSupply
BitcoinMinerSupply.com

BTC
I am doing a blog post on Bitbillions will post when I am done..  Smiley
Let me know when you're done.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I am doing a blog post on Bitbillions will post when I am done..  Smiley

Great I will have one done n the morning as is getting late now in Canada.. Smiley You are also getting noticed on POLO TROLLBOX.. Smiley
Hello Guys,

We are a small crypto fanatic group and just developed a nice Page, lets call it a Crypto Promotion Platform.
There will come many Future Features, take a look, it will be useful for all of us!  Grin

We agglomerate the best social CryptoCoins Marketer & Promoters, all in one website! Plus we offer dedicated coin's promotion with many services as:

- Coin promotion with your Coin Logo;
- Dedicated Promo and giveaways for specific tasks;
- Web development and code support;
- We offer you the best tweet feeds at once from the major cryptoworld marketers & promoters.

We are constantly updating and optimizing the website performance and usability.
You feedbacks are highly welcome!

Don't hesitate to contact us for your own coin promotion, Just send me a PM!

CHMinePeer Smiley

Will update shortly. Thank you

DO  you   have   a   great   plan?We need a lot of people recognized coins.Like   XC.
Our developer will be working a lot to improve AXIS. Now, if we have plans?
Yes, we have. But it's better if we don't reveal them now Smiley Suspension!
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
luck
Hello Guys,

We are a small crypto fanatic group and just developed a nice Page, lets call it a Crypto Promotion Platform.
There will come many Future Features, take a look, it will be useful for all of us!  Grin

We agglomerate the best social CryptoCoins Marketer & Promoters, all in one website! Plus we offer dedicated coin's promotion with many services as:

- We offer you the best tweet feeds at once from the major cryptoworld marketers & promoters.

We are constantly updating and optimizing the website performance and usability.

CHMinePeer Smiley

DO  you   have   a   great   plan?We need a lot of people recognized coins.Like   XC.
Hello Guys,

CHMinePeer Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: