Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BABY][AIRDROP][EXCHANGE]PoW/PoS+Low-Masternode+[Defense (GPU)ASIC] - page 24. (Read 37987 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 6
An amazing interface of the wallet! Would You explain what it means :"This is a prelease build - use at Your own risk " notification at the bottom right corner?
Also may be You have to add some facebook page too - it will enlarge the audience expecially if You include its promotion via airdrop/bounty.
This error does not mind, the next version is deleted.
copper member
So to mine with the wallet using cpu or gpu you type in the console : setgenerate true 4 and than mining will automatically start. Is this the correct way dev? And also if you do this do you need to type this every time you open the wallet. Can you please give more details on the correct way of doing this. thanks
Yes, every time I have to open walle to mining
Activity: 223
Merit: 4
It seems that the difficulty has up, for a day not one single block was found  Angry
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
So to mine with the wallet using cpu or gpu you type in the console : setgenerate true 4 and than mining will automatically start. Is this the correct way dev? And also if you do this do you need to type this every time you open the wallet. Can you please give more details on the correct way of doing this. thanks
Activity: 326
Merit: 8
>> CryptoMedia.press
An amazing interface of the wallet! Would You explain what it means :"This is a prelease build - use at Your own risk " notification at the bottom right corner?
Also may be You have to add some facebook page too - it will enlarge the audience expecially if You include its promotion via airdrop/bounty.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
The project is promising since it is Defense (GPU)ASICs.
However, after I mined a couple of blocks. I realize that I need more information to understand baby and zbaby. I automatic have some zbaby. I don't have knowledge about zerocoin. I am interested in the
 masternode since masternodes will earn more bady. I need to figour out all the things.
I need to know how to setup it. overall, it is great project!

No discord link?
You can join telegram channel.discord will be added later.

1: create a new receiving address in your wallet
2: waiting for zBABY mature
3: go to "Privacy" and send your zBaby to the address created above (spend zerocoin),,, it will be converted back to Baby!

go to  : Setting - options - uncheck : enable zbaby automint !    this will stop the Zbaby automint!
copper member
However, after I mined a couple of blocks. I realize that I need more information to understand baby and zbaby. I automatic have some zbaby. I don't have knowledge about zerocoin. I am interested in the
 masternode since masternodes will earn more bady. I need to figour out all the things.

No discord link?
ZBABY is generated in the zerocoin proof protocol for privacy transfer.it is the perfect privacy technology right now.
Activity: 16

No discord link?
copper member
BABYCHAIN have the 700th master node, and it takes 8 days to complete 7% of the 10,000 Masternode targets.
The rapid growth of the masternode is a step closer to our target of 10,000 nodes.
copper member
hi dev

I just re-translated the ANN to Chinese, since the last one is translated by Google bot ...

please check it here:    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/babychainpowposcpu-3326745

the Baby project is now talked excitedly in our QQ group (592802996),  there are almost 100+ masternodes built by our group members !

Very well, thank you for reminding me. I have updated the new link.
Merit: 22
hi dev

I just re-translated the ANN to Chinese, since the last one is translated by Google bot ...

please check it here:    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/babychainpowposcpu-3326745

the Baby project is now talked excitedly in our QQ group (592802996),  there are almost 100+ masternodes built by our group members !

copper member
Join discord Babychain!!!

Link - https://discord.gg/ZJMskMv

Welcome!!! Wink
goodjob, i will join in after 50pages
copper member
The problem are MN Growth too fast LoL  Grin

There are no more problems on a happy weekend. Smiley Smiley
Our target is 10,000, so it's not very fast. Smiley :)We need more masternodes to support our development and gain community recognition.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
The problem are MN Growth too fast LoL  Grin

copper member
Activity: 17
Is mac wallet ready? Thanks.
copper member
hey dev, pls list baby to masternodes.online!
good idea we will check about it
Merit: 10
Join discord Babychain!!!

Link - https://discord.gg/ZJMskMv

Welcome!!! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: